Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin rate is stable since june 2016  (Read 5923 times)
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:06:43 AM

It's because people are waiting for something to happen. If you look the charts the same thing happend when the price spiked to 1000 USD back then in the begining.
too many people waiting. whereas it is not certain. which can change is the price we as users of bitcoin.
increasingly using bitcoin the higher the price of bitcoin on the market.

Yeap, I totally agree with you. We can all participate to promote BTC to other people and encourage them to use it.

Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:39:57 AM

I dont think you have the right information becuase i know that the price of the bitcoin has not changed anything in the past view months and that is nly because he is circling around the 600 dllar and that is such a shame.
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:23:51 AM

you say statement is true
until now price bitcoin if range price 600 dollar every one bitcoin
but now trend is up, until in end year trend can up until price 800 dollar every one bitcoin
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:46:01 AM

The price is stable because the number of people using the coin has not increased.

When more people join the train, the price will increase.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:45:40 AM

Over the past few weeks, nothing much has happened to warrant an increase or a for the price to go down. Looks like the price will remain this way or slowly climb back up to $650. But that seems to be a strong resistance and the price has not even broken the $620 price in a while now.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:51:27 AM

There are small technical indicators (MACD) that we might enter mild wave of advance.

Bitcoin price still stays slightly above 600 even despite that price charts are suggesting that we should be higher.

I expect that we might see $650 within a week. Best time to buy?
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:14:40 AM

It's not that stable but it's kind of stable because of the supply demand ratio I am guessing, we are staying at the same value cause the average demand hasn't really increased.
For prices to go up more money has to be pumped into bitcoin which hasn't happened enough and that's why it's stable is my guess.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:53:28 AM

I think we are probably this stable in price right now because there is not being much money pumped in bitcoin right at the moment.
When there will be more money pumped in bitcoin again then I am sure it will go up in price and making it less stable but also brings risk of going alot down in price.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:31:21 PM

The price is stable because the number of people using the coin has not increased.

I'm sure people using bitcoin is always increasing, but I guess it was not enough to make the price stability impaired. probably bitcoin prices could be unstable again if no one could buy or sell bitcoin in significant amounts. I'm sure it will make price stability ends
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:00:23 PM

I'm sure people using bitcoin is always increasing, but I guess it was not enough to make the price stability impaired. probably bitcoin prices could be unstable again if no one could buy or sell bitcoin in significant amounts. I'm sure it will make price stability ends
we can make bitcoin price increase it is just very simple if we are going to up the demand of bitcoin in our economics we could help the bitcoin to increase the amount and it could be more people who gonna use it on the future and use it as currency also it will make us more profitable.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:29:47 PM

Can you please tell in brief that why bitcoin rate is stuck at around $600. I am confused wether to buy bitcoin or sell. I am very conscious about its future. So please stamp your own views here.

I think that since the price hasn't crashed a lot it is not bad to think that the bitcoin price is stable and good.

Recently today the price got increased a bit but I think it is for a short period of time and the price can go back to ~$600 soon.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:21:06 PM

From the beginning of September bitcoin kida stacked in borders between $591 — $623. But if to compare with the last year bitcoin grown three times higher. That fact let us to predict that bitcoin will continue it's grow.
I think for the current moment the best strategy would be just waiting.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 04:53:15 PM

This is because there are lots of people who bought in are waiting.
And they want more profits, they are not taking it too fast.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:18:25 PM

i think more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin and they are investing their money here therefore i think the price of bitcoin is so stable.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:35:07 PM

This is because there are lots of people who bought in are waiting.
And they want more profits, they are not taking it too fast.

Yup we do not need to see the price to stable or not. However we can utilise the situation now and we can buy some bitcoins by using this time. We all price will increase in future for sure.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:49:42 PM

From the beginning of September bitcoin kida stacked in borders between $591 — $623. But if to compare with the last year bitcoin grown three times higher. That fact let us to predict that bitcoin will continue it's grow.
I think for the current moment the best strategy would be just waiting.
if you compare with last year yes the price grown higher because last year is the bad year for bitcoin.

lucki777

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:05:01 PM

yes it is a fact that the price of bitocin is really stable and specially after halving the price of bitcoin remain constant for such a long time except  the bitfinex issue and after that when the price of bitcoin recover its position it again remain stable for a long time and was trading in 580 to 600 for a long time again.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:22:41 PM

to me the only reason is that most and most people are entering in the world of bitcoin that really making bitcoin more and more stronger and so the price is also becoming more stable.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:16:14 PM

to me the only reason is that most and most people are entering in the world of bitcoin that really making bitcoin more and more stronger and so the price is also becoming more stable.
Yes maybe that is the reason why bitcoin is so stable. Its realy nice to know that many people want to use and they want to learn about bitcoin. So its become popular and more stonger because many people want to used bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:35:45 PM

Nah, that's not it. People are expecting the price to go up significantly from the moment the block halving took place. Long story short, they are still waiting for something that might not even come, at least, not block halving related. So yes, the waiting will continue...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: