Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card ✅ 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-ready  (Read 253759 times)
silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 10:50:40 AM

Hello once again,

I would like to ask an thing about loading funds to my card. As I saw, it is only possible to load funds using bitcoins. Unfortunately, I do not have them. What I would like to ask is there any chance that I make a payment via paypal to coinizy and than that support team add funds to my Coinizy wallet ?

Furthermore, if this is possible, you can also consider this and as an suggestion: to make this process automated so whoever wants to load Coinizy wallet using paypal (instead of bitcoins) just go through several steps at the coinizy online office.

Thank you.

This would be way too dangerous for the merchant. Someone could spend tons of money and then dispute the PP charges (or use a hacked PP account).
@Scam Investigator Thanks! Helping other customers is very kind of you 😊  Plus, your answer is 100% correct 💯
@miss.mighty We will definitely add additional depositing methods within the next few days, though. In the meantime, you can totally buy bitcoins using PayPal ( https://www.coinizy.com/knowledge_base/shopping/1 ) or pretty much any possible payment methods thanks to Paxful and Localbitcoins

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 11:29:00 AM

Can I have a code?

Only a noob, so cant get a code Sad any chance I can purchase one please? Wink
Thanks

Hi guys,
It looks like you do not meet the minimum activity requirement, please check the first post : /

Hello, I  would like a code please  Smiley

Just sent you a code, please check your PM : )

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:47:28 AM

send me code to heheh
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 11:51:01 AM

send me code to heheh
Hi Iqbal,
We need to wait the response from the bank so that we can be sure you can use the code 😊

iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:00:01 PM

send me code to heheh
Hi Iqbal,
We need to wait the response from the bank so that we can be sure you can use the code 😊
hehehe Cheesy, oke Smiley
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 03:44:17 PM

any chance that your vcc can work and can able to add in 180 days old limited pp account and cash out funds?

my 1 year old limited account shows as below

Withdraw funds to your Visa card account (Visa Cal/ Leumi only).You can’t withdraw to a debit card (Visa Nitaan)

so let me know if your vcc can work for it?

also your website only shows deposit option of BTC for load funds but how can cash out funds back to btc if no more need vcc balance or wallet balance?

waiting for you

thanks

based on what i know and see on the first page and their website homepage, it is a virtual debit card, not virtual credit card, so i think you can't withdraw to it.

@GunVein Thanks for your help buddy 😊  That's totally correct, the Coinizy Card is a debit (prepaid) card 💯
@cybercoins, We have several customers from Maghreb who are using the card to withdraw funds from a limited account though, so you might want to give it a try.
Finally, the Coinizy card doesn't yet support cash unload back to Bitcoins/Balance, but this is something we are considering 👍

pion3d

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:46:25 PM

Thank you for code  Smiley
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 09:18:55 PM

Thank you for code  Smiley
You're welcome 👌

GunVein

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:57:57 AM

sorry if i'm out of topic but does anyone here know any websites that accept coinizy card to buy bitcoin?

or for coinizy = withdrawal from coinizy card balance to bitcoin will be very awesome feature Cheesy
4x4et

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:11:12 AM

Hey OP, sent you a PM, would love to try this out.  Smiley

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
danfoda

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:08:00 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 10:36:28 AM by danfoda

Paypal wont accept the card. What is the minimum balance Im supposed to have to be able to link it?

And I made a second deposit - $1, but my browser glitched and I lost the checking transaction page. I've contacted you guys also on the site, but can you please look into it? I can pm you with the btc transaction.
Update: Late deposit, it went through.
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

sorry if i'm out of topic but does anyone here know any websites that accept coinizy card to buy bitcoin?

or for coinizy = withdrawal from coinizy card balance to bitcoin will be very awesome feature Cheesy

We are indeed considering this 🙂

Paypal wont accept the card. What is the minimum balance Im supposed to have to be able to link it?

And I made a second deposit - $1, but my browser glitched and I lost the checking transaction page. I've contacted you guys also on the site, but can you please look into it? I can pm you with the btc transaction.

Hi there!
We recommend that you load at least $3 on your card so that PayPal can proceed to the verification debit  🙂

danfoda

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:58:34 PM

Hi there!
We recommend that you load at least $3 on your card so that PayPal can proceed to the verification debit  🙂

Thanks. I've resolved it and received the $1 giftcard.
4x4et

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:30:04 PM

Thank you for gift code. This is what I've been looking for. Excellent (VISA) card, I loaded $2 from BTC wallet and bought discounted item online. There were no problems, nor glitches.

And not only that, this is perfect for someone who wants to spend BTC in form of electronic cash. Revolutionary!

I vouch for this guy.

GunVein

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:12:45 PM

Hi there!

if the feature to convert our card balance into bitcoin is realized, i believe coinizy is the simplest and best payment processor site xD
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

When I want to register in google cloud or azure can I use coinizy credit card for billing information required in those platforms?
4x4et

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

When I want to register in google cloud or azure can I use coinizy credit card for billing information required in those platforms?

No, for Google Cloud you can't, I tried, because they only accept credit cards, not prepaid cards like this.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

No, for Google Cloud you can't, I tried, because they only accept credit cards, not prepaid cards like this.
If so then what good is this service? I can't see any other use for these kind of credit cards.
I wonder though where can I find what I'm looking for?
4x4et

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 06:37:34 PM

If so then what good is this service? I can't see any other use for these kind of credit cards.
I wonder though where can I find what I'm looking for?

You can't see, but i see. It's the easiest way to transfer BTC to real money. And you can shop at many places which don't support Bitcoin.

For Google Cloud get a credit card, there is no other solution.

danfoda

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:57:34 PM

Thats a load of bull. Dont spread falso information please...  I've used debit card with no issue at all before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: