Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card ✅ 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-ready  (Read 253759 times)
silentgwad (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 03:24:03 PM

Just wanted to leave my review/vouch...

I didn't get a free sample - I just signed up as a normal customer, deposited some btc (it took 3 blockchain confirms), and funded my VCC.

Worked perfect!  Smiley  Made two purchases with the VCC, both with merchants that verify AVS.  I'm 100% satisfied with this service.  Smiley

Pros:

- Can create a usable VCC pretty darn fast
- No ID requirements
- no "Funding fees" or anything like that

Cons:

- Can't really think of any.  Unless you are from the USA - because you can't use this service.

Excellent and exhaustive review, thank you so much 😊

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sachung

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:32:36 AM

Hi, what do you mean exactly by "Paypal-ready"?
miss.mighty

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:33:53 PM

Just wanted to add my review of the service. I have got an gift code to my PM two days ago. Unfortunately I was a bit busy 1st day and the 2nd one my ISP was down so I was not able to connect to the Internet. At last, I managed to do some tests today so here is my little review.

I have created an VCC without any hassle. It was really easy to do so. The menu is clear and user friendly. What is even more important is that the VCC card seems absolutely legit. My only issue was it's balance (0) so I was not able to finish registration / acquire credits at the few webpages I have tried but as far as I can see and understand, after adding some balance to the VCC that would not be the issue anymore.

I can clearly recommend the service for anyone to try being pretty sure you will not be disappointed.

p.s. Haven't yet read all the posts within thread so I'll add it anyway that I hope an "paypal load funds" option will be available in the future and not just bitcoin.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:44:03 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 02:09:15 PM by KrLos

I asked to Coinizy for a promo.

They gave me 5 usd.

I used coinizy to buy BF1 from origin, it took literally minutes to create and fund the Credit Card.

I think they have a really good service.

Thanks and cheers.

Edit:

Saddly digitalocean.com doesn't accept any kind of prepaid credit cards... But that is not a problem of coinizy
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 04:25:59 PM

Hi, what do you mean exactly by "Paypal-ready"?
Hi there!

Your Coinizy card can either be used as a funding method, a verification method (in eligible countries) and a withdrawal method (eligible countries as well)  Wink

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
francisdean

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:36:01 PM

Hi Good Day! I've been looking around for the best deal with vcc.

First question, can i use this for Apple Music? Apps store?

And, do you guys provide a physical card?

Do you still offer the vouch copies?

Thank you so much! Looking forward to your reply!

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
Aree1950

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 07:24:42 AM

I bought 1 virtual card loaded with $0.5 then $5.0 USD,
then i try to fund my NETELLER account with coinizy virtual card
and Voila! it works like a charm....

confirmed: Coinizy virtual card can be used to load NETELLER.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:02:04 AM

We are currently writing this list and will post it as a Q&A entry as soon as this is completed Smiley

It's been over a month since you posted this, how soon can we expect the list to be posted ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 08:02:46 AM

I asked to Coinizy for a promo.

They gave me 5 usd.

I used coinizy to buy BF1 from origin, it took literally minutes to create and fund the Credit Card.

I think they have a really good service.

Thanks and cheers.

Edit:

Saddly digitalocean.com doesn't accept any kind of prepaid credit cards... But that is not a problem of coinizy

Thanks for the nice review! I'm really glad you liked the card, and you did an excellent gaming choice there 🕹

Just wanted to add my review of the service. I have got an gift code to my PM two days ago. Unfortunately I was a bit busy 1st day and the 2nd one my ISP was down so I was not able to connect to the Internet. At last, I managed to do some tests today so here is my little review.

I have created an VCC without any hassle. It was really easy to do so. The menu is clear and user friendly. What is even more important is that the VCC card seems absolutely legit. My only issue was it's balance (0) so I was not able to finish registration / acquire credits at the few webpages I have tried but as far as I can see and understand, after adding some balance to the VCC that would not be the issue anymore.

I can clearly recommend the service for anyone to try being pretty sure you will not be disappointed.

p.s. Haven't yet read all the posts within thread so I'll add it anyway that I hope an "paypal load funds" option will be available in the future and not just bitcoin.
Thanks for the excellent and exhaustive review, and sorry for the ISP troubles 🙂

Having some funds on your card is indeed crucial to the card acceptance process: websites usually try to place an "authorization" request on your card, and would surely refuse the card should that authorization doesn't go through.

Regarding your last question, accepting PayPal would be extremely tricky because of the huge chargeback concerns. We may add it in the foreseeable future for verified customers, though. In the meantime, you should definitely appreciate the new depositing methods we will roll out (Paysafecard, among others) within the next few weeks.

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 08:08:28 AM

We are currently writing this list and will post it as a Q&A entry as soon as this is completed Smiley

It's been over a month since you posted this, how soon can we expect the list to be posted ?

Hello there,

Coinizy isn't intended for trial-resellers so we had to abort this time-consuming idea and move on to more important features.

iqbal26

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:02:12 AM

thanks we can used BTC for add balance Smiley, can coinzy make real CC like pay***er
iqbal26

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:59:06 AM

I just see that you are still giving free gift codes so please give me one

Gift code sent 👍

how to get gift code Cheesy

i was register and deposit but i get error when request card
error message "As such, your order has been canceled and one of our account managers should get back to you promptly."
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 10:02:03 AM

Hi Good Day! I've been looking around for the best deal with vcc.

First question, can i use this for Apple Music? Apps store?

And, do you guys provide a physical card?

Do you still offer the vouch copies?

Thank you so much! Looking forward to your reply!

please answer my questions. really interested in trying your service!
Hi Francis,
All our apologies for the response delay, Bitcointalks has been down half the time over the last 3/4 days.
To our knowledge, Apple doesn't accept any kind of prepaid cards, including ours, unfortunately. We also used to provide a plastic card, but we definitely want to focus on the virtual one to get you the best virtual card on the whole Internet. Finally, I just sent you a PM containing the gift code, check it out : )

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:05:14 PM

Gift code sent

error message "As such, your order has been canceled and one of our account managers should get back to you promptly."

Sorry for that, we are getting back to you over email 👍

I bought 1 virtual card loaded with $0.5 then $5.0 USD,
then i try to fund my NETELLER account with coinizy virtual card
and Voila! it works like a charm....

confirmed: Coinizy virtual card can be used to load NETELLER.

Thanks! Really glad you managed to get it to work with Neteller 😊

iqbal26

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:14:15 PM

Gift code sent

Sorry for that, we are getting back to you over email 👍

how to get gift code sir ?
i was get info from chat about thats error
francisdean

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:50:24 PM

Received a gift code!

Signed up with the service.

Code works!

Haven't tried getting a card yet.

I will leave a review after completely trying the service!

DONATE: 1CThzMwKtAWyg4PHDYqqFQkFqKyuMenpB2
alexcrownjr

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:34:36 AM

Can I use this card with google cloud ?
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 04:45:29 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 09:16:48 PM by silentgwad

Received a gift code!

Signed up with the service.

Code works!

Haven't tried getting a card yet.

I will leave a review after completely trying the service!

Thanks, we're looking forward to reading it 😊

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 09:16:57 PM

Can I use this card with google cloud ?

There shouldn't be any problem as long as they accept (prepaid) debit cards 👌

Dassi

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:57:15 PM

I attached a virtual card to my PayPal account and still got limited because I did not verify my ID, so what's the use of an anonymous VCC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: