Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is earning bitcoin Boring?  (Read 11499 times)
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:15:37 PM

It depends on the attitude of a person. Other people felt bored on earning bitcoin like doing the task of signature campaign its because their knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto currency is not enough so thats why they felt bored. But for me i will never get into boredom as long as i can earn bitcoin for free..

Exactly, I do agreed with you! especially in joining in the campaign signature they will feel like that really. But because of curiosity of the individual they pursue themselves to find a way to earn bitcoin for free even it is small amount of satoshi only.

I think if they start taking signature campaign positively then it can add more value to their knowledge and unless they don't enjoy the work that they do they will surely feel it boring.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:26:02 PM

It depends on the attitude of a person. Other people felt bored on earning bitcoin like doing the task of signature campaign its because their knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto currency is not enough so thats why they felt bored. But for me i will never get into boredom as long as i can earn bitcoin for free..

Exactly, I do agreed with you! especially in joining in the campaign signature they will feel like that really. But because of curiosity of the individual they pursue themselves to find a way to earn bitcoin for free even it is small amount of satoshi only.

I think if they start taking signature campaign positively then it can add more value to their knowledge and unless they don't enjoy the work that they do they will surely feel it boring.
that is a good point. if you here to just earn some bitcoins, then it might be boring and hard. just like some other real life job, which many people seem not to enjoy. but if you enjoy it and would be here anyway to post, this does not feel like work.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:26:51 PM

I never get bored doing things that i know its worth to spend my time, and im happy knowing that doing these things can give me a reward at the end of the day. it depends on you on how you deal with it.

CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:32:24 PM

It depends what you do to earn the bitcoin. It can be boring but worthwhile if it is what you really want to do. I would compare it to a job, where you make money to support your family. It might be boring but you do it to survive and to have a better future.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:46:29 PM

I never get bored doing things that i know its worth to spend my time, and im happy knowing that doing these things can give me a reward at the end of the day. it depends on you on how you deal with it.
I am also very much happy with the way of earning bitcoin as I was wasting my time in is watching youtube / chatting with friends. After getting into bitcoin ecosystem, and just converting my free time into money in the form of bitcoins and saving them for my retirement life.

The beauty is before bitcoin I do not have any saving and currently I am working hard in trading bitcoin and sport betting and signature campaign, all are more beneficial to me as I am doing them with more care.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:38:35 PM

Every work can be boring, the way you get paid does not change that.
So earning bitcoins can be boring, but it does not have to be.
If you do signature campaigns, just write stuff you like to talk about.
If the work you are doing bores you that much, you should change either the work or the way you are doing it.

It's me!!!
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:41:45 PM

If the work you are doing bores you that much, you should change either the work or the way you are doing it.

Spending on time on signature campaign can take only one hour of your time and I don't think that anyone will get bored with that but if you are full time into it then you may find it boring sometimes.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:27:32 PM

Spending on time on signature campaign can take only one hour of your time and I don't think that anyone will get bored with that but if you are full time into it then you may find it boring sometimes.

signature campaign is only boring for those people who are doing it for the money. but if you are one of those people who were already posting on this or other forums then it is not at all boring and it is even exciting.

you can see a lot of people on other forums posting, none of them mind getting paid while doing the same thing they were doing before.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:33:10 PM

Yap we are only spend 1-2 hours in a days if you active on it but you can do it anytime that's not need everyday to do this job.

vindicare

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:19:37 PM

Not really as posting comment on threads keeps you updated with the ideas of others and what they are up to in this forum. The time when you see that your wallet received some payments for your hardwork like being on a signature campaign it will just give you some motivation to post more frequently and becoming a habit everyday.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:19:45 PM

Exactly, if someone earns as low as that cannot be used for anything so that would probably be boring for him as it wont be worth the time spent on it, but if someone is earning a good enough income by spending his time then it wont be boring for him at all.
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:22:58 PM

Earning bitcoins or i should say few satoshies from faucets,solving captchas or watching adds can be really very boring but earning them with signature campaigns is not boring.If you are posting only to earn then it may be boring but if you are posting in your interested topics then it really is very good type of bitcoin earning.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:27:53 PM

I wouldn't call it boring but exciting. Unless you earn Bitcoins with faucets then you get bored by death and at the end you earn thing. But teading and investing are not boring at all, you can get a lot of adrenaline. Earning Bitcoin with gambling is fun too.

malaj
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:39:46 PM

Earning bitcoins or i should say few satoshies from faucets,solving captchas or watching adds can be really very boring but earning them with signature campaigns is not boring.If you are posting only to earn then it may be boring but if you are posting in your interested topics then it really is very good type of bitcoin earning.

Who earns bitcoin doing faucets or solving captchas? That is a waste of time, it's not just boring but stupid. People who do that spend it later on gambling, I'm sure. Signature campaigns are pretty good but really any ''job'' that gives you bitcoins is boring unless you can come up with a business of your own, pretty much like real life.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:47:08 PM

generating bitcoin is something that is fun. it is not boring, because by seeking bticoin, so I can learn about business and other investment terms. other than that it is pretty easy, because just to capitalize the experience you can make a lot of money, but I think that each person has their own hobbies, but for me it is not boring
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 04:51:51 PM

It only depends on your attitude. If you like what you are doing, you will never get bored. If you don't like writing articles on doing translations, you can offer any other activity or invent any other business to earn BTC. Start accepting BTC in a sphere where it is not common use yet. You can even repair cars for BTC. All you need is imagination.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:00:20 PM

Mining is boring, but trading is funny, buy low sell high is the commen sense, but there are many guys do the opposite directions. Therefore some are earning, while some are losing money

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:03:40 PM

Mining is boring, but trading is funny, buy low sell high is the commen sense, but there are many guys do the opposite directions. Therefore some are earning, while some are losing money
yes, if someone is winning someone else is losing, but on this forum i get always the impression like you can not lose with trading. because you do not know if the price is high or low at the moment of your decision, so you do not know if you are losing or winning.

krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:12:57 PM

sometimes yes it might be boring because works are always some and some like faucets or something but mostly earning bitcoin is very good and hard then doing a simple boring click again and again

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 05:13:10 PM

Earning bitcoin through sig campaigns, tweeting and posting isn't boring at all as long as what you're posting isn't boring itself. If you are just only posting spam, then yeah, that's prolly boring.

Earning bitcoin from faucets and captchas though is boring as hell in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: