Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:48:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is earning bitcoin Boring?  (Read 11499 times)
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:47:51 PM

earning bitcoin means earning money, so to me if some one is earning a good amount of money because of bitcoin then how can we consider it as illegal.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:59:53 PM

Earning bitcoin from faucets and captchas though is boring as hell in my opinion.

I don't understand why people use faucets and captcha-typing to earn a few microBTCs. It is never worth your time and effort. Tell me about a single faucet, which pays you more than $0.1 per hour. It is a complete wastage of time. IMO, it will be better to spend that time elsewhere, even if it is used for tasks such as data entry or data management.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:28:53 PM

Earning bitcoin from faucets and captchas though is boring as hell in my opinion.

I don't understand why people use faucets and captcha-typing to earn a few microBTCs. It is never worth your time and effort. Tell me about a single faucet, which pays you more than $0.1 per hour. It is a complete wastage of time. IMO, it will be better to spend that time elsewhere, even if it is used for tasks such as data entry or data management.
A lot of the time is comes down to the accounts available, the time available and people's desire to put in some time without an immediate reward for whatever it is that would be needed. From what I know there are a lot of people who simply don't want to put in the months of time (although you maybe spend something like 30 minutes of actual time over those few months) to get a highly-leveled account and start earning something decent. For some people, that just isn't a good investment in their eyes and they think the money they get from faucets is better.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:31:26 PM

NO, earning bitcoin is my hoby, and this is very fun for me, i can setting miing, or maybe trading with my speculation and feel like trader pro  Cheesy
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:33:07 PM

If earning money is boring, so likely earning Bitcoins is boring as well. I think everybody enjoy earning money, and Bitcoin is already a real currency and its indeed real money
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:50:44 AM

Mining is boring, but trading is funny, buy low sell high is the commen sense, but there are many guys do the opposite directions. Therefore some are earning, while some are losing money
Mining can be boring in the start but it earns a lot of money eventually and some miners get bonuses too when traders add a high fee. The minimum my friend gets paid is $50 per day as a miner and that's not that bad but trading is not that easy as you need to invest over 1-2 BTC to make a stable profit.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:54:21 AM

It does get tedious doing trading and lending sometimes. You just have to keep at it if you want to make gains. It takes a lot of work and could pay off.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Money_king88

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

#

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:28:41 AM

It does get tedious doing trading and lending sometimes. You just have to keep at it if you want to make gains. It takes a lot of work and could pay off.

This is true there can be some nice profit in trading altcoins but you gotta put your time in to make sure it is not a pump or a shit coin to begin with.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:34:12 AM

I have to be honest but yes, it is kinda boring because I feel like I am obliged to do some posting because I need to earn money.  If I will not post then I could not have an earning to sustain my daily needs.  It would be better if there is a way for me to earn some like playing games that will reward me some bitcoins. Grin  But I have to get through this feeling, I know I can.  I have to earn!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:18:55 AM

Earning bitcoin isn't different when you're earning fiat, the only difference are you paid in bitcoin and there aren't many jobs option which pay bitcoin.
If you find that earning fiat online is boring, you would find earning bitcoin is boring as well.

Earning  fiat in day job would be somehow  enjoyable  because  you could meet other people  while you are  doing your  job compare on  earning bitcoin which you are only online   on your smartphone or  pc on your  house  which is  actually tiring  especially if you  are doing the same thing again and again  for  everyday. Earning money  is  not easy  and no matter  how boring  it is  , we should not stop and must proceed  in able to  reward our  hardworks.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:40:26 AM

Earning bitcoin isn't different when you're earning fiat, the only difference are you paid in bitcoin and there aren't many jobs option which pay bitcoin.
If you find that earning fiat online is boring, you would find earning bitcoin is boring as well.

Absolutely agree with this statement. As far as I am concerned, there is not much difference in earning BTC and earning fiat. The only difference is that you may be forced to pay a small premium (can be up to 5%) to convert your fiat to Bitcoin, or vice versa. For example, there is no point in enrolling for a data entry job which pays you BTC0.005 per hour, when similar openings are available which pay around $10 per hour in fiat.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:08:48 AM

What do you say? Isn't earning bitcoin through the likes of signature campaigns, tweets and posts really boring? I really think so, at least its not an attractive or appealing way to earn bitcoin or any money for that matter.
What do you think? What are the most interesting and appealing ways to earn Bitcoin Online?

It is really boring when you just do it in order to earn money but you have no choice but to do it because it's an income after all.But if you love what you are doing then you will not be bored at all because you enjoy it and then you are not just doing it for the money but it makes you happy as well. For me, honestly sometimes I find it boring but then when I learned something new like when I read the posts here in the forum then I enjoyed it because I learned something that can help me in evaluating and adjusting my future actions that can help me in achieving my goals. I also enjoy doing trading because of some analysis.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:26:25 AM

What do you say? Isn't earning bitcoin through the likes of signature campaigns, tweets and posts really boring? I really think so, at least its not an attractive or appealing way to earn bitcoin or any money for that matter.
What do you think? What are the most interesting and appealing ways to earn Bitcoin Online?

Nah... Earning money with bitcoin isn't boring. The only way it will be boring if you're already have passive income from bitcoin but if not then, to be honest its really exciting and challenging because you always looking for something new and something different that will give great opportunity to earn more bitcoin. Earning bitcoin is not boring it's all about exploring  Grin
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:28:13 AM

I have to be honest but yes, it is kinda boring because I feel like I am obliged to do some posting because I need to earn money.  If I will not post then I could not have an earning to sustain my daily needs.  It would be better if there is a way for me to earn some like playing games that will reward me some bitcoins. Grin  But I have to get through this feeling, I know I can.  I have to earn!

Of course it's getting boring when you force yourself to post like 20 times in order to get the full daily yobit payout. If you really need the money, then I can somewhat understand it, but when you can live without it perfectly fine, then you can choose to post less which will make you also feel better. 20 posts per day is quite a bit.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:51:19 AM

earning bitcoin means earning money, so to me if some one is earning a good amount of money because of bitcoin then how can we consider it as illegal.

The title is saying something else, it is not about legal or illegal, it is about is it boring to earn bitcoins or not.
And what i think is it depends on the method you are using for earning bitcoins, if you are using micro earning ways like faucets ptc sites etc then it would probably be boring for you, but if you are earning good enough from it then it wont be boring at all.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:53:17 AM

The thing is do not focus in signature campaign , tweets to earn Bitcoin. There are many ways to earn Bitcoin that you can enjoy. My best example of it is i am a fan of sports. And i have lots of team that i support during their match. I bet on them so there will be a thrill while watching my favorite teams lose or win.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:56:52 AM

The title is saying something else, it is not about legal or illegal, it is about is it boring to earn bitcoins or not.
And what i think is it depends on the method you are using for earning bitcoins, if you are using micro earning ways like faucets ptc sites etc then it would probably be boring for you, but if you are earning good enough from it then it wont be boring at all.

You are indeed very true, something which can give us the pleasure that comes from any activity that is not monotonous or give something that is always the same in our lives. In the bitcoin many things that we can find in getting bitcoin, yet we sometimes get bored because it always did. the better you follow the sign campaign, faucet, trading, or investing because all it can give you an advantage and will not give you bored
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:46:53 PM

Actually I enjoy this is the easy way to earn it and you dont need to use your whole time to earn with. but its still enough mostly when you have another source of income so you are able to receive much more BTC

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
bitcointank

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:19:53 PM

I can't understand either, but you know some developing or 3rd world countries, people can't earn much there, therefore they do this hard labor job to make penny. Fortunately my monthly salsry is ok, so I can do higher pay rate job.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:49:54 PM

i think earning bitcoin from signature campaigns, tweet and post is not make boring, because we can see that there is many chances for us to earning bitcoin and if we can hard work, then we do all we want to make eaning bitcoin. yes i know it will need times before we can get our first bitcoin, but its really worth to try.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: