Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is earning bitcoin Boring?  (Read 11499 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:12:24 PM

If you are using faucets to earn bitcoin then yes it is extremely boring.  I find signature campaigns an interesting and enjoyable way of earning bitcoin.
exactly, by joining a signature campaign we can interact with each other with all bitcointalk user and of course there is a lot of information that we get from  discussion.
of course you will feel bored when you're using faucet for too long time. because the system at the faucet does not provide special thing just keeps prompting you to solve a captcha every time and it keeps recurring, of course it makes you very bored, try to use another innovation, may faucet base in the. i think it will not make you bore
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:19:48 PM

Well, it's kinda boring for me. Because i always do the same way to earn bitcoins everyday and sometimes i feel bored and don't want to earn bitcoin for a while.
Batangbitcoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:37:37 PM

For those who are earnings a lots of bitcoin or old collectors of bitcoin maybe their bored about bitcoin but as newbie for me i am not bored collecting bitcoin even i just earning a small amount and someday i will get a good source of bitcoin or job for bitcoin that can earn decent amount of bitcoin.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:59:08 PM

Well, it's kinda boring for me. Because i always do the same way to earn bitcoins everyday and sometimes i feel bored and don't want to earn bitcoin for a while.

If you get a bitcoin not too much, it was always boring. I also feel it. but when can I get incredible results, boredom never appears.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:03:21 PM

If you are using faucets to earn bitcoin then yes it is extremely boring.  I find signature campaigns an interesting and enjoyable way of earning bitcoin.
exactly, by joining a signature campaign we can interact with each other with all bitcointalk user and of course there is a lot of information that we get from  discussion.
of course you will feel bored when you're using faucet for too long time. because the system at the faucet does not provide special thing just keeps prompting you to solve a captcha every time and it keeps recurring, of course it makes you very bored, try to use another innovation, may faucet base in the. i think it will not make you bore

Yes, doing faucets  are too boring  to do on daily basis and also the amount it would give you doesnt worth for the time  you spent on solving captchas which is  really frustrating. As you said   we must  find new  things that could suits  our interest on earning bitcoin like  on signature campaigns.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:01:53 PM

You are highly ridiculous, I have not seen any human who is hating to have earning. Why not you just try some more different types of bitcoin earning methods because there are a lot of such methods are available for every one regardless of where you are living.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:14:28 PM

Earning bitcoins is not boring at all, I do not even think that it will be boring ever, the bitcoin has a good profit rate and earning money is never boring and its even enjoying!
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:17:17 PM

It could be boring or not, depending on the user.

Anyway, if you don't like it, you can always try to earn money in other ways like selling products/services, freelancing, mining or trading. Just choose what you like...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:20:11 PM

its not boring and I also think it will never be boring because its very nice to do and you have to keep in mind that you are earning money.
You sometimes have to do almost nothing to earn some nice amounts of bitcoins..
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:26:14 PM

I dont think earning bitcoin is boring because earning money is never boring your doing it for a reason right and getting something back.
I agree some things are less fun than others but in the end your making money which is nice.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:57:39 PM

You are highly ridiculous, I have not seen any human who is hating to have earning. Why not you just try some more different types of bitcoin earning methods because there are a lot of such methods are available for every one regardless of where you are living.
Yes, when having more different type of earning methods no one will get bored with bitcoin earning. But all the people will not get all the opportunity of earning bitcoin world wide as there are country specific restrictions are always there for most of the online earning methods.
amanojaku

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:17:14 PM

no matter the way for me if i earn small amount of btc for long period is very boring
but if i earn big for short period is very very fun Grin
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:21:23 PM

no matter the way for me if i earn small amount of btc for long period is very boring

Earning big money after a short period without working hard is not a good thing, and the very very fun feeling you get from that is even dangerous. That easy money will likely leave you as quickly as it has come to you.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:14:16 PM

Earning big money after a short period without working hard is not a good thing, and the very very fun feeling you get from that is even dangerous. That easy money will likely leave you as quickly as it has come to you.

It depends on how you earn it, and how strong you are in your mind. If you win it with gambling, then it only feeds your greed to gamble even more. If you earn it through trading, or having held your coins for a long time, then nothing will happen if you realize that you can't always make such profits. If you know that, then you won't take extra high risks in trading to get the same profits again.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

But, human psychology always prefers big benefits for less efforts. That is the reason gambling industry is gaining its significance every day whereas faucets are losing.
All the above, regardless of how much you are earning, if you find your approach is interesting, you will not find it boring yet gambling is another example here as gambling is not profitable and still it is not boring for most of the people.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:20:02 AM

Yes, all of people thinks is like you, but there are not fast ways for get bitcoin big amount of bitcoins for short period, everything needs hard work, be patient until we get big amount of bitcoins.
springgers

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:00:17 AM

Yes, all of people thinks is like you, but there are not fast ways for get bitcoin big amount of bitcoins for short period, everything needs hard work, be patient until we get big amount of bitcoins.

The problem is the people think bitcoin is easy money, they think that bitcoin will make they rich, Bitcoin is just a currency... Your work will determine how much you will earn.
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:43:19 PM

I don't think it's boring at all, Getting some BTC is always fun and the person feels he achieved something regardless of the amount, I don't consider it boring at all even with the relatively non-exciting ways.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:42:28 PM

The problem is the people think bitcoin is easy money, they think that bitcoin will make they rich, Bitcoin is just a currency... Your work will determine how much you will earn.

Thats the main problem of  some  people  which they think that  bitcoin could  make them rich and  they could able  to obtain  it easily . As you said theres  no easy money here and you would need time and  hard work  to attain it just  like on  physical world  on how we  work hard  just  to get a salary..

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:51:57 PM

Earning bitcoin is fun there's alot of different ways so you can switch around and earning money is always fun for me.
Sometimes forum campaigns are a little bit not so fun but that's only when you don't feel like typing that day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: