Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader  (Read 28833 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

Others say none but following up a statement like; as long as you are ready, prepared, have some trading knowledge, knows the risk, already knows the basic etc.

Doesn't making sense isn't it? Smiley

With that preparations stated then that is the best time so obviously there is a best time when people wants to become a trader. How come a newbie will just dive into trading activity without any knowledge even for a basic. That is totally a suicide.
That's true and im agreed with your statement this could be done with step by step you can be a good trader when you don't know what you are doing being newbie is not the bad too everything can be learn if we really want too not only learning but we also implement that knowledge to be a pro in right preparation everything will be perfect at the end
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:46:56 AM

Others say none but following up a statement like; as long as you are ready, prepared, have some trading knowledge, knows the risk, already knows the basic etc.

With that preparations stated then that is the best time so obviously there is a best time when people wants to become a trader. How come a newbie will just dive into trading activity without any knowledge even for a basic. That is totally a suicide.
That's true and im agreed with your statement this could be done with step by step you can be a good trader when you don't know what you are doing being newbie is not the bad too everything can be learn if we really want too not only learning but we also implement that knowledge to be a pro in right preparation everything will be perfect at the end
yeah you have to give time to any field if you want to become the expert in that. being a newbie in any field will not get you good result. experience really matters. an experience trader is way better than a newbie. so first of all don't take risk start with the less investment and firstly learn the basic ethics of trading before completely getting into it..
iMaster

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

any time you can become a trader. but my suggestion, when you start the better the earlier you already have a basic trade and try with a small capital. so you will not lose much in the beginning, and small capital is very good for learning.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

Acquiring knowledge on trading aspects will not happen in quick time, we must give it enough time so that we can groom as a good trader. Usually traders wants to learn after becoming trader because they do believe buying low and selling high will be the only requirement for trading and they are already familiar to that. So their best time comes to them within a day itself.

But I am sure those kind of traders who starts trading by not giving enough time for learning process of trading, will find trading as gambling. They make profits some day and will lose all their capital in some other day.
vips

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:33:54 AM

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

We shall explain here the above said formulas but the other things which are very important and need to be taken care of are –1-Having a proper Mind-set and Psychology ,2-Control over the Emotions, 3-Having a Plan-Having a proper trading plan is an important part of trading in stock markets. You should be clear of the entry level, target level and stop loss of the particular stock which you are trading in
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:43:07 AM

any time you can become a trader. but my suggestion, when you start the better the earlier you already have a basic trade and try with a small capital. so you will not lose much in the beginning, and small capital is very good for learning.

Yes any time can be the right time to become a trader and don't forget that you need to have enough pocket money in able to start buying good alt coins. Don't be like those other newbie traders that wants to earn big amount because that is going to pull them into losing. It's always a good thing that you can start with small amounts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:04:12 AM

Yes any time can be the right time to become a trader and don't forget that you need to have enough pocket money in able to start buying good alt coins. Don't be like those other newbie traders that wants to earn big amount because that is going to pull them into losing. It's always a good thing that you can start with small amounts.
Well guys i dont agree with that if you really want to be a trader you must have knowledge to start trading because there are some people really want to start trading without enough strategies. Learn and set your goals thats the best time for me

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:27:37 AM

I think that you can become a trader any time.
This sentences is already represented my answer... all of the time is always for becoming a trader and for becoming a trader is always  don't recognize about the best moment.. every moment is always best and just depend how u can taking the advantages from the possibilities.
I agree with you . whenever we can be a trader. anywhere and any time a trader can trade.
they just need an internet connection in order to access their account. it's very easy to do nowadays.
Yes agree you can be trader anytime but I am definitely sure you will lose your all money if you don't have experience.Its very easy to become trader but its very hard to become a successful trader.As my opinion you need at least 3 years experience on trading  to become a successful trader.
You are right.There is a lot of difference between a newbie and a professional trader.If you start trading with huge investments and without experience,then you could end in loss.First start trading with a small amount which you can afford to lose.By doing regular trading,you would gain the required experience.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

Well guys i dont agree with that if you really want to be a trader you must have knowledge to start trading because there are some people really want to start trading without enough strategies. Learn and set your goals thats the best time for me

It's already given that when you are going to start trading, you should have enough knowledge on doing it. Because if you will start trading without enough knowledge, you are just wasting money,time and effort. And in the beginning you need to know your goal and aim first, don't be also that greedy so that you can have good progress.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 07:08:46 PM

Acquiring knowledge on trading aspects will not happen in quick time, we must give it enough time so that we can groom as a good trader. Usually traders wants to learn after becoming trader because they do believe buying low and selling high will be the only requirement for trading and they are already familiar to that. So their best time comes to them within a day itself.

But I am sure those kind of traders who starts trading by not giving enough time for learning process of trading, will find trading as gambling. They make profits some day and will lose all their capital in some other day.
All can be learn time by time tutorials and open minded He can figure it out by his self by experienced that he can gained when he tried to do it i was newbie before and no one taught me about trading. All i do is to follow what others do when they chat on not only traders do buy when the coins is low and sell when price is high i learned about trading is when you have something to stock while the price is very low then do it every coins there has the potential to rise up and will pump someday we can minimize our loses in trading not that big like gambling itself.

Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:06:32 AM

The best time is if you have the capital investment, you know the basic, the do's / don't and that's all about it. You're on your way of becoming well seasoned trader.
Anytime someone is become trader. I agrer that we need capital to trade because if you dont have money to trade its useless. The time is running you can start trading if you have capital for you to earn money.
No one could become a trader at any time that too particularly a good trader. Only after some mock trading experience and drills by developing some own strategies to test market fluctuations, a person could become a trader. Without them, trying to be a trader must be very dangerous as it will lead to big losses.

this is quite right.
trading is one of those things that you only need experience and lots of it to be able to become successful.
it is not as easy as doing other regular jobs and it is so much more stressful than other jobs. this is why it can be so profitable because it is not easy to speculate (predict) about the future of a commodity that you are investing in. a lot of study and experience goes into saying which way that commodity is going to move next so that you can get prepared before it goes in that direction and then earn profit on both ways.
i think everything in this world need an experience to get the optimal result nor only logic that's being taught when at school,and if it's about trading,the experience,luckyness,skill of analyzation matter so much,and even you're such an experted trader with dozen of experience,you can't predict future
Yes,trading is nearly an unpredictable job that too in altcoin market.Yes,its very stressful especially when you predict a coin's price to go high and it starts falling at high speed,may be a dump.You should have prior experience in trading and you should be able to read the charts for analysing the coin's history and present condition.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

The best time is if you have the capital investment, you know the basic, the do's / don't and that's all about it. You're on your way of becoming well seasoned trader.
Anytime someone is become trader. I agrer that we need capital to trade because if you dont have money to trade its useless. The time is running you can start trading if you have capital for you to earn money.
No one could become a trader at any time that too particularly a good trader. Only after some mock trading experience and drills by developing some own strategies to test market fluctuations, a person could become a trader. Without them, trying to be a trader must be very dangerous as it will lead to big losses.

this is quite right.
trading is one of those things that you only need experience and lots of it to be able to become successful.
it is not as easy as doing other regular jobs and it is so much more stressful than other jobs. this is why it can be so profitable because it is not easy to speculate (predict) about the future of a commodity that you are investing in. a lot of study and experience goes into saying which way that commodity is going to move next so that you can get prepared before it goes in that direction and then earn profit on both ways.
i think everything in this world need an experience to get the optimal result nor only logic that's being taught when at school,and if it's about trading,the experience,luckyness,skill of analyzation matter so much,and even you're such an experted trader with dozen of experience,you can't predict future
Yes,trading is nearly an unpredictable job that too in altcoin market.Yes,its very stressful especially when you predict a coin's price to go high and it starts falling at high speed,may be a dump.You should have prior experience in trading and you should be able to read the charts for analysing the coin's history and present condition.
Trading isn't stressful if you know what you are doing. Trading would just be stressuful if you choose the wrong decision. That's the reasin why we shouldn't stop learning and we should handle our trade smartly to avoid stress in trading.
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:01:31 AM

When u have real time to play in.
Don't learn half way and give out.

And also, when u confirm the profit u want and the money u wiling to put in broker.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:24:07 PM

Yes. We need to start with a small capital that is not terrible to lose, but also to ensure that the funds remain. Before you start, you need to learn the most important principles of trade.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:13:05 AM

Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.
Now is the right time tobecome a trader because if you did not try you can't success. But before of it they need to learn and knowl about trading, experience is one key to success and make a profit. We're lucky to have a bitcoin because of this we can earn a profit and use it for other payment online. When I want to earn I asked to my friend then tell me their strategies, then I learn more to gt an idea to success.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:28:06 AM

Yes. We need to start with a small capital that is not terrible to lose, but also to ensure that the funds remain. Before you start, you need to learn the most important principles of trade.
start with small investment try to grow and learn with every trade you made, its best time when you already understand how the system
works, win or lose you will learn from it and by that time you can say if you have capability to earn or you needed to stop because its not
profitable from your side.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:44:06 AM

Any time we can become a trader. A trader is he who can work by calculating profit margins from the sale and purchase.
Everyone can do it, most importantly they have a careful thought and also act calmly.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

Any time we can become a trader. A trader is he who can work by calculating profit margins from the sale and purchase.
Everyone can do it, most importantly they have a careful thought and also act calmly.
Anytime we can become a trader, but not everyone will become the best trader. It requires some special skills to become a good trader. For suppose if you don't have control of your emotions and you will get frustrated very soon and you can not handle the tough situation means it is not suited for you. Calmness is very important. Real experience will teach what the best time for trading is. So start with small amount and learn all methods in trading one fine day you will become a pro trader.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:32:42 PM

If you have some bitcoins now, this wouldn't be a bad time to start trading with a sell so you could buy back later. On the other hand, if you don't have any bitcoins, I don't recommend buying any for trading right now because the price is at a record high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:58:00 PM

Actually, there are some platforms that allow you virtual trading, where you can test you knowledge and your skill in trading without spending any dime just so you can get your feet wet in the market, and I found this really helpful especially for those who have no skill in it, because it guides you through the basics of trading, and prevents you from doing bad decisions that otherwise will prove to be a costly lose in the real market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: