Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader  (Read 28822 times)
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

For us to become a traders, as long as you have enough knowledge in doing trade in the exchange platform.
You are able to become a traders at once as long as you are determined to do so.
yes getting knowledge about the trade is the first thing for becoming the trade after that e can start trade no matter what is the time and no matter fo the amount he want to start with.
Yes you are right getting knowledge about the trading is first thing for becoming a best trader so if a person has good knowledge in trading and also know all the basics of trading due to its there has no doubt that this person will be very soon go to succeed to his mission. So if he has little amount of money he make it from his knowledge through trading very high.
Indeed! To succeed in any field, we do need a sound knowledge of that field. If we are totally foreign to that field, we would not ever be able to perform outstanding in that field. Same is the case with trading; it is not gambling that is luck dependent. To perform excellent here, we do need to understand market and trading in detail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

For us to become a traders, as long as you have enough knowledge in doing trade in the exchange platform.
You are able to become a traders at once as long as you are determined to do so.
Precisely, anytime we could be a trader as long as we enough knowledge, skills and experience because I do believe that these are the key in order for us to success upon it. And, as long as you are determined to learn you will nailed it. Trading isn't easy job so you should prepare for it.
yeah agree with you bro. i think there is no any specific time to become a trader or there is any time to start trading unless you are good enough or have enough skills to do that.
so, rather than waiting for a right time you must have to take time in developing skills and than looking forward towards it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

Precisely, anytime we could be a trader as long as we enough knowledge, skills and experience because I do believe that these are the key in order for us to success upon it. And, as long as you are determined to learn you will nailed it. Trading isn't easy job so you should prepare for it.
Due to the reason of trading is not an easy job, people are looking for right time to become a trader. There are people who get into trading with no preparation after that they was forced to stop trading just for the reason of gaining knowledge about how to do trading. So, even we get into trading without preparation, losses will teach us good lessons to make ourselves prepared for better trading.

But it will be wise to gain knowledge without making any big losses. So, learning first would be the important step for becoming trader. When we find ourselves good with the knowledge required for trading then we can start trading. That must be the right time.
Hodor7777

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

The best time to become a crypto trader is now... it was recently announced that no less than 70 hedge funds are going to start investing:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/hedge-funds-tied-to-cryptocurrencies-exploding-over-70-in-pipeline

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:41:29 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 07:52:18 PM by Intersan

That't right, if you have allot of knowledge about in trading you can control some emotions and make a good decision making to make a better profit.

I think there's no best time to become a trader because if you did not try or get an experience you never know what is wrong. Some of our mistakes gives the lesson, and those lesson bring us to success. The difference between the professional and beginner is the decision making, since you have allot of experience you know what will do like setting of price you want unlike in beginner that are greedy, they trade even the price is low but have a profit.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:46:34 AM

It should be now or maybe you are too late for me i had become a trader at the worst time ever but finally after waiting for a month i am now able to get profits from the coins i had purchased you should have got in 2 weeks ago now it can take time to actually get profits
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:12:38 AM

It should be now or maybe you are too late for me i had become a trader at the worst time ever but finally after waiting for a month i am now able to get profits from the coins i had purchased you should have got in 2 weeks ago now it can take time to actually get profits
You will never be late to start trading because the market is growing and anytime you can start your journey, I am saying this as journey because it is a long term activity where you have to love what you are doing to dedicate your time on it. Trading is not easy as we think, we usually hear success stories and they tell us to trade but their journey towards that success is not easy, they succeed because they work hard and continue improving their skills.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:51:25 AM

You will never be late to start trading because the market is growing and anytime you can start your journey, I am saying this as journey because it is a long term activity where you have to love what you are doing to dedicate your time on it. Trading is not easy as we think, we usually hear success stories and they tell us to trade but their journey towards that success is not easy, they succeed because they work hard and continue improving their skills.
As cryptocurrency market is still in its early days, we can expect much more growth in coming days. It means even the prices of bitcoins are trading near $3500 levels, we can expect another 10x times growth in near future itself.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

There is no late to be a trader imo, someone can start trading anytime he wish especially when he is ready to do it. Its better to learn first about how to trade effectively rather than force ourselves to trade in a hurry because we see many people get decent profit from trading. The market is also always growing time to time so there will be always new things to be traded.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:49:00 AM

There is no good or bad time to become the trader, there are always some possibilites to make profit just depends on your skills and how you manage the risk. If you have decide to "play" on the market first you have to inform yourself good and get some knowledge. Also implement some basic principles, like never to invest more than you can afford to lose and don't expect to become rich over night.

malaj
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:58:11 AM

Yes that's right, If your'e a beginner then just start small. Everyone needs time to learn, You may experience some difficulties at first like losing profit or your coins are decreasing immediately but that is part of trading and that's how you are going to grow at the trading industry. Always analyze the situation before jumping into conclusions.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:19:57 AM

Exactly trading is not easy even old traders can loose not that how old are you in trading you are perfect and always win good knowledge and discipline if you have that it can be the best time to become a trader. And patience.

Right trading always needs experience before proceeding to real-time analysis, some times it is very hard because your expectation will not reach up to the mark but don't disappoint because even an experienced will face failures in the analysis.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:52:37 AM

Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.
Everyday is a best time to become a trader. Being a trader is not easy because the trading is risky but if you became a expert trading for sure you can earn a lot of money. Many trader became a successful person because they worked hard.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

This is the best time to become trader because price is expensive and gettin higher but even the value of bitcoin is in volatility.Still the price will go higher and higher.Even price will fall again but the increase is going higher quick.Its good to trade this time and and save bitcoin,hold it until price is in a higher value so that you will profit more.If in two months my bitcoin multiplied to 10 times I think bitcoin is the best to trade now.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.
Everyday is a best time to become a trader. Being a trader is not easy because the trading is risky but if you became a expert trading for sure you can earn a lot of money. Many trader became a successful person because they worked hard.

Many traders who do the trial and error with a lot of capital, the best time to become a trader is now because we must have an increasing experience every day, trading is not a business that we can master only in a week, it takes a complex process to analyze the fluctuations in fundamental, many things that can not be explained unless you are involved in trading itself.
Aspire68

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:39:56 AM

Arm yourself with a good background and knowledge of trading. Then that would be a good time to become a trader, Its hard to go into war if you dont know how and when to use your guns. RESEARCH is key.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:51:30 AM

Everyone is not yet late for trading, we can trade anytime as long as we are knowledgeable and understand atleast the basic in trading for us to be able to get a profit and avoid some mistakes or losses.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:03:58 AM

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

I think the best time to become a trader is today. There are now mamy coins in the cryptocurrency that are really profitable. Most of the trader today are now rich because they are using effective strategies.

travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:22:31 AM

Sounds good suggestion have you put here. i appreciate your approach so much i wanna learn about trading but i don't know where to i learn it.
if you have any better way to take this please drop here your opinion.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:41:25 AM

Arm yourself with a good background and knowledge of trading. Then that would be a good time to become a trader, Its hard to go into war if you dont know how and when to use your guns. RESEARCH is key.
If you are going to trade like fighting in the wars, you need teammates or leader which have experience and can lead you to the victory. So IMO teammates are the key.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: