Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:24:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader  (Read 28835 times)
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

i think any time some people can be a trader
they can invest to bitcoin or altccoin, but i think BTC is the best for trading
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

Any time is good for becoming a trader, it's totally your choice and your decision.

Another thing is becoming an effective trader. Mark Douglas, the author of "The disciplinned trader" says that he only became effective and successful when he had realized there was nothing he could lose. Apparently that happened after a series of bad trades.

The bottom line is - in order to become and effective trader, you should leave all emotions behind.

Trade with a cold head.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:24:00 AM

The best time to become a trader is when you felt yourself confident that you are already equipped with enough knowledge and skills. You can be a trader anytime but the question is how effective will you be.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:44:06 AM

The best time to become a trader is when you felt yourself confident that you are already equipped with enough knowledge and skills. You can be a trader anytime but the question is how effective will you be.
that's right becoming a trader is something that we should study really harder, knowing the basic fundamentals is not enough but doing
extra effort to build more competitive ideas on how to play this business well, trading is compose of risk so better to know how far you
can proceed if things is not favoring your side.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:45:02 AM

Exactly. You can be a trader whenever you want. You can call yourself a trader after you've successfully made a few trades. But you're not an effective trader. To be an effective trader, you shouldn't just jump into trading whenever you just feel like it. You should have the right set of knowledge and skills for you to have a higher chance of being a successful and effective trader.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:13 AM

Personally, I would rather dig my hands on trading and learn as I goes along because there's no better teacher that experienced itself. Besides, even if you have enough knowledge, its all by the books. Getting your hands dirty is different from what you read. Accept in the beginning that you will have lost because its part of being a successful trader in the future.

You can start with small capital and they go and try to learn how to do it yourself and as you mature I'm sure you have pick up a lot of knowledge along the way that it will give you confident to become a successful trader one day. And don't forget to invest a lot of time as well. Its crucial in trading to spent more time because you need to observed how the market moves, read graph and technical analysis. And I don't agree with people saying that you don't need a lot of time in trading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

The best time to become a trader is when you possess qualities of an effective trader. You should be patient and wise. You should know that trading takes time and a lot of practice.

Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

Any time is the best time but of course you can't be a trader if you don't know what's the basics or even just a beginner because without learning that you can't i'm sure profit.
Yes anytime can be the best time to star trading but being a trader you must equipped with knowledge regarding bitcoin. Its a must to learn its basic principles even also the complexity of trading. But most importantly the knowledge of a trader is more accountable than anything else.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:32:55 AM

There are many options for learning trading.
You are living in an era full of technology and there is nothing in this world that you cannot learn through internet. The best way to get basic knowledge about trading is to watch youtube videos.

There are numerous channels on youtube which provide you with multiple trading videos discussing all the major and minor problems faced by traders. I will personally recommend you YouTube.

Anytime could be the best time to become a trader but first and foremost to be called trader you must have the knowledge of what you're dealing with. And since were now living in an era which we called a modern technology time then it is now easy to access a new learning that we can get through internet. I guess at the present time nothing is impossible.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:40:52 AM

You are living in an era full of technology and there is nothing in this world that you cannot learn through internet. The best way to get basic knowledge about trading is to watch youtube videos.

There are numerous channels on youtube which provide you with multiple trading videos discussing all the major and minor problems faced by traders. I will personally recommend you YouTube.

Anytime could be the best time to become a trader but first and foremost to be called trader you must have the knowledge of what you're dealing with. And since were now living in an era which we called a modern technology time then it is now easy to access a new learning that we can get through internet. I guess at the present time nothing is impossible.
Doing trading can be done anytime there's no right time for trading, but to be called as a trader is a responsibility to our self to be able to make our account work. For us to be able to perform it of course our knowledge of doing trading is needed. Also consider the fact that being a trader done trading also needs patience because as I know trading sometimes is sucks.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:09:47 PM

Doing trading can be done anytime there's no right time for trading, but to be called as a trader is a responsibility to our self to be able to make our account work. For us to be able to perform it of course our knowledge of doing trading is needed. Also consider the fact that being a trader done trading also needs patience because as I know trading sometimes is sucks.

Like a coin, bitcoin has both sides,winning and losing. To get over that you should not depend on the money from trading to avoid of this loss.You should only sell when the price is high, if you depend on the invested money means. You will sell when you need money. So trade with unwanted money from your basic needs.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:58:40 PM

any time you can start become a trader as long you have money for capital you can start the trading, practice day by day to become a succeed trader, but in trading you can get lose and profit all you have is manage your capital and do not be boring with your trading, cause sometimes trader get bored when the market already they choose is getting stuck
Yeah thats right if your in trading just be calm and wait for the time to trade sometimes trading is boring to wait for the time but be patient everythings gonna be alright all you  have to do is find ways and hunt for the most offer so that you can earn bigger. Trader is just a hunter that always find a target and find time for the perfect value for the safe one.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

The best time to become a trader is if you are ready to also take the risk of your decision of becoming one. In each decision a person can take, risk will be involved. Facing and embracing the risk must be first considered. Then if you have the enough bitcoin or capital to invest/trade then go for it. Make sure before even starting the trade, you have researched well too and know the important things to keep in mind. Eventually, you will also learn the best practices of it as you take time on learning everything while trading.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
RougeonMining

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:29:17 PM

The best time to become a crypto trader is now, the more you wait, the more you will miss good opportunities !
But still be carefull with your money, in the crypto world things can go very fast
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:58:46 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 12:10:04 AM by Trivelius

It is depending on your time and your interest, if a person is interested in trading he can become a good trader in a short period of time. 

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:11 AM

Well.. i think the best time to become a trader is right now, don't wait until you are retire from your job. Because becoming a successful trader needs time for learning strategy of trading until you get income from trading.
anytime is the best time to become a trader,dont waste your time,start trading and start earning.become a trader you have to focus on it and need time to plan it until you earn from trading even in short-term.you should be ready for the future and your decision.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:58:32 AM

The best time to become a trader is if you are ready to also take the risk of your decision of becoming one. In each decision a person can take, risk will be involved. Facing and embracing the risk must be first considered. Then if you have the enough bitcoin or capital to invest/trade then go for it. Make sure before even starting the trade, you have researched well too and know the important things to keep in mind. Eventually, you will also learn the best practices of it as you take time on learning everything while trading.

What do you mean by that ? What do you mean by "the best time to become a trader" ? I think there is no best time to become a trader. The best time to become a trader is when you already have the capital to do trading. If you do not have the capital and the courage to do trading, then it means not the best time or not the time for you to become a trader. I guess, if you want to be a trader, a miner, a worker, and so on, you should start learning and looking for experience. Now you know that everything takes time and process, so the best time to be something is when you have enough knowledge and experience.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:19:21 PM

Anytime we can be a trader as long we can manage it and control our emotions for risky situation,we cannot learn if we cannot experience first mistake on it.As we said we learn from our mistakes and we became expert by that,atleast accepting for whatever decisions we've made and loosing money.Learning the practices and skills in trading are much better for not loosing.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

Being a trader is not a joke, of course you need enough information. It can not be any time you can become a trader. In the war, before you go make sure you have a firearm? You must first study, read and research you need to gather information about it for do not lose your money. You also need to remember no perfection, everybody can make mistakes, do not worry if you lose, along with that.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:58:24 AM

The key of success in trading is how confident you are and what do you know about the trading. proper knowledge should be ensured in field of trading. so why waiting?
If you want to become a success trader then I will suggest you now to start buying more and more bitcoin for future as the rate is increasing with time so in future you can earn more and more profit from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: