Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time to Become a Trader  (Read 28833 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

The best time to become a trader is when you are financially, emotionally and educationally ready. I guess as long as you are ready you can be a trader and you already read and learn on how the trading industry runs.
I agree with you on this issue. I think without proper preparation no one should be involved in this platform. First of all, Finacial preparation is the main pillar of being successful. After that, technical and time series analysis would be a great influential factor for becoming an efficient trader. And Finally, the ability of future prediction is very much important to become a good trader.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

The best time to become a trader is when you are financially, emotionally and educationally ready. I guess as long as you are ready you can be a trader and you already read and learn on how the trading industry runs.
When the market has a pronounced rise trend, you can simply buy tokens and sell them in a month with a profit.
And if the market falls, as in February and March, then knowledge and education do not help.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

I find this post very helpful though. I know in order for us to become a good trader, we have to be mentally prepared in all circumstances we face. I know this one is published a couple of years ago, but this greatly reminds me of something as a trader. To be honest, I did gave up in cryptocurrency trading because I have lost a lot and I just decide to hold them for the long run. I gave up because I told myself that I’m not good enough.

As I have finished reading the article you have, it taught me not to give up if I want to become successful in cryptocurrency trading. Thank you for this mate.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
aiviaa485

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

“Soon, though, I became aware that there was an even bigger game available to players like me. It was, in fact, the biggest game in town -- the international financial markets. So my interest shifted from playing cards to playing the markets.” - James Frazer

Someone in a West African country - a young man - had exhausted all means of getting a reliable livelihood, including hard manual labor. He resorted to commercial motorcycle riding. At least, he was able to get some money to feed his family.

One day, he’d a near fatal accident, and got confined to bed for weeks. I thought he’d never go back to commercial bike riding. I was wrong! Since he thought he’d no alternative, he went back to that job.

The young man went back to a job that nearly claimed his life because he’d no alternative; yet many quit trading because they lost negligible amount of money. People suffer ignominious defeat in other areas of their life and careers, and they don’t see any big deal in that. Nonetheless, they see a big deal in trading losses and they think there are better alternatives.

There are many people who tried to discourage me from trading when I started. These were people who were considered intelligent and successful in other fields, like religion, education, politics, etc.

For example, one respected religious man told me that he didn’t want to become a trader because he knew those who wanted to make heaven shouldn’t trade. What a totally wrong opinion about trading? That statement could discourage ignorant people from attaining their potential as traders. The man later sent me a personal email, asking me to remove him from my mailing list because he wasn’t a “businessman,” and he wasn’t interested in trading. I quickly removed him from my mailing list. He later blocked me on Facebook because he didn’t want to see some of my posts, which obviously related to trading. 

I wasn’t deterred by his actions, for I knew his actions were also lined with envy. I knew he wasn’t the one to feed me or carry my responsibilities for me. He’d his own responsibilities and he’d even be glad if someone like me offered him some cash.

Years later, the same man was surprised that I’m still a trader, with a measure of success. I even sent him some money recently. He was grateful for the gift. 

When Should You Become a Trader?
Now is the time for you to decide to become a trader. You chances of success are greater than you can imagine.

How can this be possible? I’ll reveal the secrets in my coming articles.

Most people come to trading as a last resort: When they’re completely down, when they’ve nothing to rely on and they’ve exhausted other possibilities. This is a wrong time to become a trader, since the financial pressure on you would make it impossible to trader with sane logic and rationality. 

It’s better for you to become a trader when you’ve another sources of income. When you know that some initial challenges you encounter wouldn’t endanger your wellbeing (and perhaps, that of your family).

When you’re supported by your family, your life as a trader would become easier. Joe Ross, a trading veteran, once said his wife suggested that he write down what he knew about trading so that his children could learn in the event they ever wanted to take up trading. What he wrote at that time became his first book. Joe Ross clearly had support from his family. What a blessing!

Don’t Give Up Trying to Become a Successful Trader
Several years ago, when I encountered initial challenges in trading, I was tempted to give up. However, I was lucky to come across some things that encouraged me to keep on going. I knew I’d no better alternatives than trading. Now I’m happy to be a trader. I can only look forward to a brighter future.

Trading success is sweet, liberating and enriching. There are numerous known and unknown traders all over the world, who make decent profits on monthly and annual basis. They won’t exchange this wonderful privilege for anything! By not giving up trying to become a successful trader, you’ll soon experience the joy of financial freedom that comes with trading.

Conclusion: Many a good trader has survived the point at which chicken-hearted people quit, and has been rewarded. If we also imitate such determined traders, we’d survive whatever the hurdles we come across and we’ll enjoy rewards greater than what people think we can enjoy.

This article is ended with the quote below:

“Roald Amundsen says: Adventure is merely bad planning. I have talked about Amundsen before and focused in particular about how his success as an explorer was a function of his obsessive planning. What strikes me about people who are successful in very difficult fields is that they all share similar traits, attributes or philosophies.  Much the same could be said about traders and trading/. If you are find trading an adventure or it is exciting/stressful then you are most likely doing it incorrectly.” – Chris Tate (Source: Tradinggame.com.au)

I dare to decide to get out of my office work because I believe with Bitcoin Trading can produce who can satisfy me.

just as it is free from time, because trading is online 24 hours and can be done at home while being able to monitor our wife's children.

so soon the better to become a Trader.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

You can be a trader whenever you want, all you have to do is look for information about trading, start with a small amount and learn from experience because it is the best teacher to be successful
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Literally speaking doing trading can be done anytime but doing trading with a high intelligence aiming to get a high profit it really required your skill, knowledge and most especially financial and emotional preparations. Yes, this are all the aspects that you should prepare for yourself to be able to perform a wise trading.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

The best time to become a trader right now! Trading is just an experience and skills , you can't be good at something just because of right time, start improving yourself right now.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

To be a trade no the best time, it's depend on your knowledge and analisys on the crypto market
to become a trader is everytime you can do it. but you must have a knowledge and skill.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

To be a trade no the best time, it's depend on your knowledge and analisys on the crypto market
to become a trader is everytime you can do it. but you must have a knowledge and skill.

That means we have to take trading as a serious thing once we get used to most of the goods and have relatively good knowledge of trading. Therefore, even though people can start trading at anytime, it would be better if they start it once they reach a good level to handle trading.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

I think everyone can be a trader. You just need to invest in the stock market that you trust. Certainly a trader is not an easy thing to do. Indeed many successful traders and some of them are bankrupt due to play trading. Becoming a trader requires careful preparation. In order to avoid losses for the trader itself. For those of you who want to be a trader you should think first step before you become a trader .. maybe the following things you need to consider
1. capital .. you should memounyai capital investment instead of money you use every day.
2. learn ilmi trading first .. techniques, analysis and trading strategy that suits you.
3. Prepare your mental when entering the stock market
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

the best time to become a trader is when the market price is down and you buy it to start trading, wait until one week until the market goes up
tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

the right time is when all altcoin down values are in order to buy as much as possible, but now is not a bad time to be a trader because whenever you can still make a profit
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

I think everyone can be a trader. You just need to invest in the stock market that you trust. Certainly a trader is not an easy thing to do. Indeed many successful traders and some of them are bankrupt due to play trading. Becoming a trader requires careful preparation. In order to avoid losses for the trader itself. For those of you who want to be a trader you should think first step before you become a trader .. maybe the following things you need to consider
1. capital .. you should memounyai capital investment instead of money you use every day.
2. learn ilmi trading first .. techniques, analysis and trading strategy that suits you.
3. Prepare your mental when entering the stock market

I totally agree with you about the things above. I think they asked a perfect time to start trading, rather than skills and plans, there is a fact which is the right timing. This can be either a bull market or stable market. Starting in a bear market is the worst.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:36:49 AM

I only trade and become a trader when I have free time because if there is no spare time I will only do other activities such as work because I have a job in the real world so I do not fully trade. I just put a buy order and sell orders only and wait until the behavior.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

The best time is if you have the capital investment, you know the basic, the do's / don't and that's all about it. You're on your way of becoming well seasoned trader.

Yes thats right, for not to get disappointed in crypto trading, know your enemy and you should keep in mind that without that understanding of essential rules and principles you will lose your money.
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:57:26 AM

NewYorkTimes - Goldman Sachs to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation! This is a good signal for all crypto-market? Voting for  this  news here - https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/178
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:14:59 AM

in my opinion there is no best time to become the best trader you only need a very high confidence just buy bitcoin only after it hold back until the price back becomes expensive after that sell and do over and over until you can get a lot of profit.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

The best time to become a trader is when the market falls off and the price of the different coins are negative and that is one of the best chance to buy a lot of coins and get a chance to earn high profits in the future if you have patience and you choose the right coin to invest in.
catcoin524

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

What tools do you use to keep watch of your portfolio's performance? risk? more things like that?
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

The best time to become a trader is when the market falls off and the price of the different coins are negative and that is one of the best chance to buy a lot of coins and get a chance to earn high profits in the future if you have patience and you choose the right coin to invest in.
That can be called an opportunity but never be a best time to become trader because if you didn't know and your still a newbie of course there is a big tendency that it is only a big mistake entering the trade. Most advisable is anytime and anywhere you can become a trader, if you will going to learn before entering that is the best part.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: