Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:33:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] World of Bitcoin - new Bitcoin PTC Website  (Read 3379 times)
yurka5356

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:06:12 AM

Don't waste time and stay away from this scammer Werko!

I still remember his previous scam project Dicepig.one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1451587.msg14887151#msg14887151

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
Werko (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:20:41 AM

Don't waste time and stay away from this scammer Werko!

I still remember his previous scam project Dicepig.one

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1451587.msg14887151#msg14887151
Don't cry.
I have explained Why i closed my faucets. No faucet works without adsense

Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:05:53 AM

i have spent 9$  Angry for an active advertise for my ref link , i  also have a friend who joined as my referal, and he got a referal too but on the Number of referrals "0" is still displayed with "0" satoshi comission .
Fix your website please if you are serious  and want your site to become big Cry
Username :Cristal.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:36:41 AM

i have spent 9$  Angry for an active advertise for my ref link , i  also have a friend who joined as my referal, and he got a referal too but on the Number of referrals "0" is still displayed with "0" satoshi comission .
Fix your website please if you are serious  and want your site to become big Cry
Same happened to me before with other sites,and since then I always test if my referral link works before I start promoting I suggest you to do the same the next time,I hope admin will find a solution and you will recover your refs.
Crystal11

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:43:08 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 11:57:07 AM by Crystal11

i have spent 9$  Angry for an active advertise for my ref link , i  also have a friend who joined as my referal, and he got a referal too but on the Number of referrals "0" is still displayed with "0" satoshi comission .
Same happened to me before with other sites,and since then I always test if my referral link works before I start promoting I suggest you to do the same the next time,I hope admin will find a solution and you will recover your refs.
Thank you,yes good idea ,well this is something new to me, a complete broken/mising working referral system so yes i should test it before advertising.
Admin should've test it before launching website.
I also noticed that captcha letters on ad view confirmation are displaying sometimes just on half bottom of that window.

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 06:31:34 PM

i have spent 9$  Angry for an active advertise for my ref link , i  also have a friend who joined as my referal, and he got a referal too but on the Number of referrals "0" is still displayed with "0" satoshi comission .
Thank you,yes good idea ,well this is something new to me, a complete broken/mising working referral system so yes i should test it before advertising.
Admin should've test it before launching website.
I also noticed that captcha letters on ad view confirmation are displaying sometimes just on half bottom of that window.

Sorry about that. It was tested before, but something went wrong.
I can recover the referrals about the apache log files.

I will check this

Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 08:23:39 PM

Please check your Referrals now.

It was all right, just the display of referrals and earnings was a static number and not a select from the database.

Nevertheless, If you still have any problems, write me a pm with your registered bitcoin address.

Crystal11

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:42:15 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 06:34:42 PM by Crystal11

problem still not fixed i still see 0 on my referral page , i've sent you a pm with my username and bitcoin address to check my account. I should've have already a referral, my friend , check anything/anywhere if there is a referral subscription under my link.
Thank you.

Edit Sept,27 : The referral issue has been solved. Thank you very much admin.  Smiley
Regards,
Cristal.

Crystal11

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:20:08 AM

My 1st payment on W-o-B - proof  Cool . Instant to faucetbox, no fees  Smiley Thank you admin.

Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 05:45:24 AM

My 1st payment on W-o-B - proof  Cool . Instant to faucetbox, no fees  Smiley Thank you admin.

I should thank you for your support.

Crystal11

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:32:32 PM

2nd requested payment WOB has arrived instantly to faucetbox  Cool Thank you admin. Now my ref link also posted on my bitcointalk signature  Grin
As you can see @yurka5356 i got my 2nd payment  Grin

yurka5356

Activity: 418

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:14:54 AM

I see Cristal. DicePig faucet was also payable for the first week.
Then 10.000 satoshi threshold was set.
Then Sorry, we have currently a problem. Try again later. sign on faucet while withdrawing.
Then ignoring questions in his threat - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1451587.40
He didn't explain anything there. Just kept silence.
Then both admin and the faucet disappeared. You can try the URL  http://www.dicepig.one
and see where it leads to.

Cats and Dogs Faucetmakers and Satoshihunters are living together
isen

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:14:13 AM

There seems to be a problem with the captcha when I solve it I'm getting the error "something was wrong",the weird is that the satoshi are credited in my balance and I can view the same ad again and again you must fix this bug before more people realise it and abuse it.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 11:07:51 AM

There seems to be a problem with the captcha when I solve it I'm getting the error "something was wrong",the weird is that the satoshi are credited in my balance and I can view the same ad again and again you must fix this bug before more people realise it and abuse it.

Thank you very much.
Some changes from the git wasn't deployed, but for the database.
Entries about the already viewed ads could not be written.  Sad

Solution
Payment after the database entry Smiley

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:55:56 PM

generally, how many ads you have for click every day ?
i have join now, and see only 6 click with rewards 85-91 satoshi, i have earn 530 satoshi at now, and for reach the minimum of 10.000 request 20 day if have only this click
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 08:56:25 PM

generally, how many ads you have for click every day ?
i have join now, and see only 6 click with rewards 85-91 satoshi, i have earn 530 satoshi at now, and for reach the minimum of 10.000 request 20 day if have only this click

We grow well and now comes also the advertisers. 6-7 ads will always be available by me.

I hope we attract more advertisers with new features in the future.
A more detailed reporting is in development.
Ad for selected countries
Also a new dashboard for advertisers and users

Still a little patient Smiley

Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 01:40:31 PM

Hi everybody,

we have did some changes

Every new member receive 1000 satoshi welcome bonus.
The first offerwall is integrated and a second will comes soon.
Advertisers receive a discount depending on duration and count views.

Some change are still in developing.

Check it out.
http://www.world-of-bitcoin.com

isen

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:23:57 PM

Hi everybody,

we have did some changes

Every new member receive 1000 satoshi welcome bonus.
The first offerwall is integrated and a second will comes soon.
Advertisers receive a discount depending on duration and count views.

Some change are still in developing.

Check it out.
http://www.world-of-bitcoin.com

Nice changes,especially the 1000 satoshi welcome bonus for the new members will help promotion a lot.
Can you give us detailed referral stats?I have more than 80 referrals and I want to see how many of them are active now I can only see the total referral commission I earned from them.
A few banners would be a cool addition too  Grin
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 05:14:20 PM

Nice changes,especially the 1000 satoshi welcome bonus for the new members will help promotion a lot.
Can you give us detailed referral stats?I have more than 80 referrals and I want to see how many of them are active now I can only see the total referral commission I earned from them.
A few banners would be a cool addition too  Grin

Well, I thought so.

Userid,
Join date,
last view date
Your ref_commission,

Is that enought or what your want to have?

Banner, of cource. I searching somebody who can create some banners for me.
If anyone interessing, write me a pm please.

isen

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:23:23 PM

Well, I thought so.

Userid,
Join date,
last view date
Your ref_commission,

Is that enought or what your want to have?

Banner, of cource. I searching somebody who can create some banners for me.
If anyone interessing, write me a pm please.
Yes this is perfect, exactly what i was talking about  Grin
You can check at services section and you will find many talented designers who can create a banner for you,I suggest you SFR10 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136108.0
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: