Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] World of Bitcoin - new Bitcoin PTC Website  (Read 3379 times)
Werko (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 12:54:21 PM

Yes this is perfect, exactly what i was talking about  Grin
You can check at services section and you will find many talented designers who can create a banner for you,I suggest you SFR10 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136108.0

Statistics about your referrals comes next week.

I'm looking around a bit for a designer

Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 07:32:02 AM

Here is your referral statistic.
Not perfect in the moment. It shows all referrals and is not divided in several pieces, that will comes in the next days.

kostenlose bilder

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:48:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2016, 04:58:38 PM by isen

Here is your referral statistic.
Not perfect in the moment. It shows all referrals and is not divided in several pieces, that will comes in the next days.

kostenlose bilder
Looks very nice,now I can monitor my referrals and see who is active or not and how much I've earned from each of them,thanks a lot  Grin
Do you have any news about the promotional banners?
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:05:04 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 08:59:46 AM by Crystal11

my 3rd payment on W-O-B  Cool

Instant to faucetbox  Cool . Thank you .
Thanks admin for the referrals statistics/tab in Account page  Cool Awesome feature and needed i would say, for us the people who are advertising World-of-Bitcoin.
I'm considering to create a banners pack in jpg and/or if i have time a gif pack (.gif banners are more difficult than the jpg and takes more time ) but don't rely on me, when and if i'll finish i will show my offer , a very cheap one than standard prices but as i said i can't promise anything so don't rely on me.
At the moment i have a WIP for a gif banner 468x60 to advertise my ref link from a faucet (not for sale).

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 07:35:34 AM

Sounds good Crystral.

We working currently on an achievement system as loyalty bonus for different goals.

And for advertiser a detailed statistic about their advertisement. In particular a country statistics.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:49:14 PM

Hi, I tried to change my bitcoin address, but getting this message, "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 01:57:20 PM

Hi all,

today I present you our new Bitcoin PTC Website World of Bitcoin

Members can earn up to 697 satoshi per click and up to 232 Satoshi per referral click
The minimum payout is 10000 satoshi

Advertisers gets a favorable rate. It starts from 55500 satoshi for 500 views with a 10 seconds duration.
Users are forced to view your advertisement. Timer will stop by switching the tab.
A unique user is able to view your ad every 24 hours.

The first ten advertiser receive 1000 views for 10 seconds for free.
Just leave a comment with your registered username or payment address and I'll unlock your URL.

The website is created from the scratch and it's our first time i used Laravel as php framework.
Leave a comment about any bugs you find.

Thanks
Werko

what script are you using? is this a unique script?  is there any direct referral limit? i will try to promote your site.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:22:00 PM

what script are you using? is this a unique script?  is there any direct referral limit? i will try to promote your site.

Hi,

it's self created and we have no referral limit.
In 1-2 weeks comes an archivement system for big promoters.

Currently, we integrating more security measures like
- check the window-size during ad viewing
- is a 10 sec ad really 10 sec opened and not modified by javascript
- fingerprint from each computer behind users.
This will be finished tonight.

With such measures we want to stand out from others ptc sites and we want to generate more confidence for our advertiser.

krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:32:38 PM

Hi, I tried to change my bitcoin address, but getting this message, "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Mind answering my question, is it possible to change bitcoin address?

Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:37:35 PM

-snip-

Is fixed. Thanks  Wink

krishnapramod
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:45:45 PM

Thank you, was able to withdraw to FaucetBox.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 10:16:51 AM

Hi,

banners are in work.

The first big steps against fraud and bots are done. Second will comes soon.
If you have any problems, feel free to contact me.

What extensions do you want to have?

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:03:08 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 05:17:32 AM by isen

I got this message "The usages of IPS/VPS and Proxy are not allowed. Your account is blocked now." but you can check my account and see that I never used Proxy or something similar, I have nothing to earn from this.Also one of my referrals told me that he had the same problem, looks like a bug hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Crystal11

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:11:34 AM

got my 4th payment  Grin thank you admin  Cool

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:33:37 AM

I got this message "The usages of IPS/VPS and Proxy are not allowed. Your account is blocked now." but you can check my account and see that I never used Proxy or something similar, I have nothing to earn from this.Also one of my referrals told me that he had the same problem, looks like a bug hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Strange, your IP was blocked by nastyhosts.
You are unlocked, I'll check this.

Crystal11

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:58:16 PM

My 5th payment teleported into my faucetbox after email confirmation  Cool . Thank you admin.

marigrandma

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

Hello, dear admin! My username in world-of-bicoin, marigrandma. At registration I was listed and confirmed e-mail address: marina-efimova-61@mail.ru. When you try to withdraw funds, i do not receive a letter to confirm the address. Is it possible to change the specified address when registering on another vfczyz61@gmail.com maybe this will solve the problem with delivery of emails. But in any case, I will wait for Your solution and the answer for that, thank You. With respect marigrandma.
Werko (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:24:57 PM

Hello, dear admin! My username in world-of-bicoin, marigrandma. At registration I was listed and confirmed e-mail address: marina-efimova-61@mail.ru. When you try to withdraw funds, i do not receive a letter to confirm the address. Is it possible to change the specified address when registering on another vfczyz61@gmail.com maybe this will solve the problem with delivery of emails. But in any case, I will wait for Your solution and the answer for that, thank You. With respect marigrandma.

Hi,

your mail address is changed. Try out.

marigrandma

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:45:54 AM

Hello! Thank you so much for responding to my request, with me ' a no! Thanks again!
Crystal11

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:51:14 AM

Hi,
Can you tell us why people can not withdraw anymore ? The message is like : Something went wrong, try again later.
Do you have financial problems or you plan to migrate from faucetbox to faucethub ?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: