Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much would you play to join the Jackpot?
Silver 0.01 Gold 0.02 Platinum 0.05 - 4 (57.1%)
Silver 0.02 Gold 0.03 Platinum 0.05 - 0 (0%)
Silver 0.007 Gold 0.01 Platinum 0.02 - 2 (28.6%)
Silver 0.007 Gold 0.014 Platinum 0.028 - 0 (0%)
Silver 0.01 Gold 0.05 Platinum 0.1 - 0 (0%)
none of the above, post your preference - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: <><><BitWAB.com><><>on-chain Jackpot multiplayer gaming  (Read 4159 times)
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:54:14 PM

Seen this on the top 2016 site so i thought is check it out.
The game idea seems to be okay but the theme needs some work.

Hello SparkedDev,
thanks for your feedback, what would you improve about the theme?
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Color scheme is a little weird.
Also the design he going in flat and rounded designs all in one.
You also have an issue with the date box being cut off so it looks weird.
Mobile version some issues with overlfow.
Also your modules look really weirdly spaced on the inside.

There is more issues but those seem to be the most noticeable issues.

Thanks for your feedback SparkedDev,
color scheme was meant to provide a cosy, relaxed environment for players but we have in plan to release an alternative theme to choose between.
I see what you mean about round, flat design and statistics cut off for mobile device, will be added to the interface improvement list
About mobile overflow issues, can I ask what device and browser are you using? would be great if you could provide a screenshot..

Thanks,
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Ill take a screen shot later n when i can.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitwab (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 03:58:36 PM

Seen this on the top 2016 site so i thought is check it out.
The game idea seems to be okay but the theme needs some work.

Hello SparkedDev,
thanks for your feedback, what would you improve about the theme?
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Color scheme is a little weird.
Also the design he going in flat and rounded designs all in one.
You also have an issue with the date box being cut off so it looks weird.
Mobile version some issues with overlfow.
Also your modules look really weirdly spaced on the inside.

There is more issues but those seem to be the most noticeable issues.

Thanks for your feedback SparkedDev,
color scheme was meant to provide a cosy, relaxed environment for players but we have in plan to release an alternative theme to choose between.
I see what you mean about round, flat design and statistics cut off for mobile device, will be added to the interface improvement list
About mobile overflow issues, can I ask what device and browser are you using? would be great if you could provide a screenshot..

Thanks,
~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Ill take a screen shot later n when i can.

Thanks SparkedDev,
Happy New Year!

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:12:32 PM

Can you tell me that how will we know that how much people are participating in the jackpot. I think there are not much participants on the site for betting and this thread is also not updated from the OP. Is that a good place to participate in?
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:57:02 PM

Can you tell me that how will we know that how much people are participating in the jackpot. I think there are not much participants on the site for betting and this thread is also not updated from the OP. Is that a good place to participate in?

Hello Colt22,
Right now there is no straight way to know how many players are participating, you can deduct by looking at the Jackpot, for example:
If Silver Pot has a Jackpot of 0.03 BTC (and we know one bet is 0.01 BTC) then there are 3 players (or 3 bets) in that round.

Don't be afraid, if you send a bet and there are no players, it will be in the game until at least a second player joins in, usually it doesn't take long!

In future we plan to improve the interface to display how many players (or bets) are live on the game  Smiley

Looking forward to see you on BitWAB.com and good luck!!  Grin
If you have further questions don't hesitate to post here

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:39:21 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 01:48:31 PM by bitwab

Jackpot balance API doesn't update correctly.
Silver Pot is reporting Jackpot balance of 0 BTC while there are players and bets in it. Game is not affected.
We apologise for inconvenience and investigating to fix.

In the meantime you can check pot's balance through blockchain:
Silver Pot https://blockchain.info/address/1MP55bWoW9kzKfgwzLSY2hdCYbzqnrq8Hm
Gold Pot https://blockchain.info/address/1JnSzqPzHPniZEcPB85F1ok9QoVLr47a1Z
Platinum Pot https://blockchain.info/address/1MW472fx7wh9ec7UotDjQBxMt6KjXQdkfD

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

Hello Colt22,
Right now there is no straight way to know how many players are participating, you can deduct by looking at the Jackpot, for example:
If Silver Pot has a Jackpot of 0.03 BTC (and we know one bet is 0.01 BTC) then there are 3 players (or 3 bets) in that round.

Don't be afraid, if you send a bet and there are no players, it will be in the game until at least a second player joins in, usually it doesn't take long!

In future we plan to improve the interface to display how many players (or bets) are live on the game  Smiley

Looking forward to see you on BitWAB.com and good luck!!  Grin

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

That is a good idea to keep the player waiting until a new player come to play but some members will not like to wait for longer. If you add some more games to your site then maybe people like it for their entertainment and will come more often for playing.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

Hello Colt22,

In future we plan to improve the interface to display how many players (or bets) are live on the game  Smiley

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

That is a good idea to keep the player waiting until a new player come to play but some members will not like to wait for longer. If you add some more games to your site then maybe people like it for their entertainment and will come more often for playing.
The only thing which make them inactive is their restriction to promote their site to other members as they are available only in this board so not every person know about this site. If they start promotion for their site in this forum then they will get more players and players will not need to wait for longer times.
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

Hello, Jackpot balance API are reporting correct values now.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:29:45 PM

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

I think there is still a problem in showing the value. I checked your site it first took a longer time to load and then I found that the platinum jackpot is showing zero value. You need to fix them all.
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 07:02:54 PM

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

I think there is still a problem in showing the value. I checked your site it first took a longer time to load and then I found that the platinum jackpot is showing zero value. You need to fix them all.

Hello Superways,
Jackpot is indicating current balances in the pots as of 1st transaction confirmation.
Currently there are 0.01BTC in Silver Pot, 0.02BTC in Golden Pot and 0BTC in Platinum Pot as there are no active players.
Ex. Right now, if you send one bet in Silver Pot, Jackpot will become 0.02BTC as soon as your transaction gets its first confirmation on the network.
(please note, it will take 6 confirmation to fully accept your bet and process a winner).
Let us know if you have any other doubts,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:21:24 PM

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Hello Superways,
Jackpot is indicating current balances in the pots as of 1st transaction confirmation.
Currently there are 0.01BTC in Silver Pot, 0.02BTC in Golden Pot and 0BTC in Platinum Pot as there are no active players.
Ex. Right now, if you send one bet in Silver Pot, Jackpot will become 0.02BTC as soon as your transaction gets its first confirmation on the network.
(please note, it will take 6 confirmation to fully accept your bet and process a winner).
Let us know if you have any other doubts,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!
Ok I understood now. I thought that these are the required to deposit but after your reply I found that these are actually the collected amount of deposits in the pot and the required amount is given when we click on the pot.
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:13:25 PM

Hello Colt22,

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Thanks for your feedback FLoving,
we might add an option for players to choose how many max. rounds to stay in the game with their bet by adding some comment in the transaction.
Usually there are multiple bets a day but players can also get in touch with support to withdraw their bet if there are not players for longer time (TBD).

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 01:56:00 PM

We strive to build the game around our players therefore we made a poll!
let us know how much you think is the right amount in BTC to play for every pot  Smiley

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:41:52 PM

let us know how much you think is the right amount in BTC to play for every pot  Smiley
Nice move for that bitwab. I think lesser amount will get more players / more bets because player can double their bet and have higher chance of winning. I'll vote for the 3rd option.
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

let us know how much you think is the right amount in BTC to play for every pot  Smiley
Nice move for that bitwab. I think lesser amount will get more players / more bets because player can double their bet and have higher chance of winning. I'll vote for the 3rd option.

Thanks jhenfelipe!
Please note players can double their bet already, or even 3x 4x and more depends on number of players.
Example: If two players bet on Silver Pot (0.01BTC each) winner in fact doubles its bet. If there are 4 players in the game than winner gets four times his single bet!  Wink
But we understand your idea, the more players the better!! This why we want to make sure players have a positive feedback and develop games around it, starting from single bet amount preference, round times to cool promotions..

We hope to see you playing  Smiley

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:45:18 PM

Thanks jhenfelipe!
Please note players can double their bet already, or even 3x 4x and more depends on number of players.
Example: If two players bet on Silver Pot (0.01BTC each) winner in fact doubles its bet. If there are 4 players in the game than winner gets four times his single bet!  Wink
But we understand your idea, the more players the better!! This why we want to make sure players have a positive feedback and develop games around it, starting from single bet amount preference, round times to cool promotions..

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!
That s a good action from the bitwab to provide the option of lesser bets as there are some players who have lesser amount to afford for playing and they were denied due to the high amount of bets on some site. I also like it for myself.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

Thanks jhenfelipe!

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!
Thank you for the explanation. However, I mean for example the original bet required for Gold pot is 0.02 and you decided to cut it and make 0.01, players can have 2 bets already with their 0.02 intead of only one. More entries, more chances of winning, right? So it will be an advantage if a player have more entries with small amount. I hope I explained it well Smiley
bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 11:50:20 AM

Thanks jhenfelipe!

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!
Thank you for the explanation. However, I mean for example the original bet required for Gold pot is 0.02 and you decided to cut it and make 0.01, players can have 2 bets already with their 0.02 intead of only one. More entries, more chances of winning, right? So it will be an advantage if a player have more entries with small amount. I hope I explained it well Smiley

Yes, in that sense is correct!  Grin Players can bet as many times as they want and increase their chances!

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

Thanks jhenfelipe!

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!
That s a good action from the bitwab to provide the option of lesser bets as there are some players who have lesser amount to afford for playing and they were denied due to the high amount of bets on some site. I also like it for myself.

Thanks FLoving, don't forget to leave your vote!  Wink

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

bitwab (OP)

BitWAB admin team

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:33:07 AM

Hello,
in order to fix a pending bug in game logic,
website will be offline between 12.00 GMT and 12.15 GMT we are going to reset database and Pots addresses.
Please do not send any bets between that time. For any questions please contact with us on the thread or e-mail support.
Apologise for any inconvenience.

~BitWAB Team~
Be the winner!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: