Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 10:52:51 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28092 times)
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

Yes bitcoin sound money because bitcoin is a currency, digital currency and you can use bitcoin in any stores or you can use bitcoin to purchase some items and to invest it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

for me bitcoin is money because I can buy with bitcoin or exchange it in the official currency to make payment of all my bills

Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

a type of digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. so in other words bitcoin is money. bitcoin can be our future a way to success and a way to become a millionaire.
gokudera

Activity: 221
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
When I heard the word 'bitcoin' a year ago, I think it is kind of money that uses in a game. But when the time goes down and because I red some articles about bitcoin, I knew that I was wrong. Bitcoin is a virtual money, that usually use in Internet to buy some online products.

saffira

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

Definitely yes! When you heard bitcoin, the first thing that come to our mind is i want to have one. I want to buy this and that. The same way as we think with money. And what you can have with money is the same thing you can have with bitcoin. No need to think of it, bitcoin is money. The only diference is that it is digital currency.

cryptosluck

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:41 AM

Bitcoin is asset  money commodity digital gold we can name it as we like all the demand only because of limited supply and huge demand
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

Yes bitcoin sound money because bitcoin is a currency, digital currency and you can use bitcoin in any stores or you can use bitcoin to purchase some items and to invest it.
Yes it is! bitcoin sound money, a digital money. It is already a money with its name. Coin repsent a money, a money with Bit. Many people know already  what bitcoin it is. When we talk about bitcoin, there's a lot of digital money involve on it.
Lilmon

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Honestly I don't care about the mainstream any more, I am using Bitcoin from 2011 or maybe 2010 and I am fully using it for my survival in the Internet I think that was the biggest step for me. I don't need any proof to get on this system I just know how it works and I believe in the system. I am proud that I use bitcoin and we are so good that we are here as a community. this community has lot of geniuses.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Interesting video and I also participate constantly in such dialogues.I am of the opinion that bitcoin is our future,and gold can become obsolete, though it has a certain form of trust

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ridwan99

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

Bitcoin is great opportunity of all people..bitcoin is sound money because bitcoin obtainable by mining and not be printed like fiat money, but the bitcoins can be used for payment method is like fiat money.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

In my opinion, gold is a precious metal that has been used in the production of jewelry and the exchange of purchases in cash or the like and one can not determine the actual volume and value. Bitcoin, meanwhile, offers an easy asset for investors to control its value or know its total revenue. Cool

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Wilderon

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Bitcoin is more perspective for investments today. It's growth is actually a several times multiplied percentage. It can cost one thousand today and ten thousand tomorrow, which is attractive.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Yes bitcoin is a sound of money . Because bitcoin is a digital currency or digital money you can convert as a true money or can you used to pay your billa or to transac. Because the value of bitcoin is a true money. Bitcoin can you invest or trade in digital currency.
santieevanz

Activity: 210

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
Having gold in our own hand is a good thing because it can be called as an investment which has a value to the community because of its reliability and wealth. To be honest, every time I heard about bitcoin, it really sounds money to me because it can really help someone to be successful in life. The reason why some investors are questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin was because of the falling price of these past few months which made a person think that it will die soon. Debating between gold and bitcoin make sense at all because if we will have a serious conversation regarding this matter, you'll might come up with a conclusion which is better between the two.

santafewarrior1980

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

Yes, because bitcoin is known by many people as source of money.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

Totally, bitcoin sounds like money to me.It's more than a cash. It have an extensive variety of ways to deal with use it and more invaluable to use than paper money. I essentially appreciate the whole thing about bitcoin. Regardless of the way that it's not unmistakable at everything with the exception of rather I genuinely find it extremely amazing.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

For me yes bitcoin sound like money  Grin, I can buy stuff using Bitcoin online as well as offline (from friends).

Shutup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:58:40 AM

Yes bitcoin sound money. When l hear the word bitcoin it's like lm having money easily. Because bitcoin produces money. Once you work in bitcoin you have payments of bitcoin. That good thing here is you can join here as long as you know How to follow all instructions of bitcoin. It's really a surprising work because we can have a chance to be a millionare

pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

Obviously bitcoin is money. According to my understanding, anything that can be used as an exchange is money and bitcoins are doing right now. People can even make money. Just take a sheet of paper and a nice logo on it. If your people accept it as a means of payment then that is money. And all of you will bear with me that people accept paid bitcoins on the internet so this means it is money.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
ionabori

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

If you are looking for stability, go for gold. But, in case of bitcoins, the risk also creates a possibility for huge returns.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.