Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antibarcode tried to scam from Auctions  (Read 436 times)
MagicIsMe (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:43:32 AM

See: https://web.archive.org/web/20160924033411/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1619052.0

He puts the account for sale and then claims you can change email to take ownership of the account. When GregH37 asks if a mobile number is connected (which can be used to retrieve the account), he says, and I quote:

Does it come with the original email?

Hello, buyer will be allowed to change email.

Is this connected with a mobile phone? if yes then changing email really doesn't work. the owner can claim the account back  by the mobile number..

Fuck you.

He then proceeds to say that:

Well considering your reply op, you are saying and confirming you were trying to scam some honest user selling your account and be able to recover the steam account with your mobile.

I don't give a fuck what you think about me, shit i can giveaway that steam for free.

What I see here is a motive and a confession. Hopefully, he can be negged appropriately.

Just to leave some info here:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Skifon/
"Machiavelli"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MagicIsMe (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:27:09 AM

[ Moved from Investigations board. I realized I posted it on the wrong one Tongue ]

Antibarcode

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:17:28 PM

[ Moved from Investigations board. I realized I posted it on the wrong one Tongue ]

If i telling him to fuck off it does not mean that i am a scammer.
P.S Fuck you too.
Antibarcode

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:28:15 PM

And this topic should be removed, no one bought - paid money for that steam account, i am trying to sell my first product but motherfuckers out there just trying to ruin my reputation and i am not willing to talk with them kindly, fuck you too and you should get plus -1 reputation score for inadequate information.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:29:50 PM

And this topic should be removed, no one bought - paid money for that steam account, i am trying to sell my first product but motherfuckers out there just trying to ruin my reputation and i am not willing to talk with them kindly, fuck you too and you should get plus -1 reputation score for inadequate information.
Quoted.  This doesn't help your case, dude.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Antibarcode

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:44:01 PM

Quoted.  This doesn't help your case, dude.

Well fuck who cares i didn't do anything wrong, admins already know that i didn't charge money from no one at this forum and soon this topic will be deleted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: