Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:37:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72014 times)
.crypto

Activity: 134
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:14:11 AM

I agree there are some news and articles about banks and some big companies getting interested in Bitcoin blockchain technology.  They had announced that they are interested and in the process of studying the impact of implementation of blockchain technology in their system.  This is a good sign that they are being influenced by the technology of Bitcoin.

Sorry I disagree. If big companies or financial institutes are employing blockchain technology then only to cut costs or get their internal work flow more efficient. But the product they sell (fiat or what ever) will still be centralized (proprietary). Banks can still block your account and the user is still extradited. Blockchain technology used by big companies has nothing to do with the success of bitcoin as a currency at all...
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:18:02 AM

I think so, Bitcoin in the other country are now very popular like in the Australia, China, London, and etc. So it can be the new era sooner or later there is a big possibility to be happen. Smiley
With its current value for sure more and more investors wiĺl show up and more big company will adopt the process it will bring big hype for bitcoin the more people will use it the more success in this coming era.
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:35:05 AM

I think so, Bitcoin in the other country are now very popular like in the Australia, China, London, and etc. So it can be the new era sooner or later there is a big possibility to be happen. Smiley
With its current value for sure more and more investors wiĺl show up and more big company will adopt the process it will bring big hype for bitcoin the more people will use it the more success in this coming era.
Adoption cant really be stopped no matter what and as you said it will definitely grow and grow even more as the days passed by.Regarding on digital currency it would be the best choice since its the father of all cryptos. Popularity would surely grow infact bitcoin features is really hard to ignore especially to the benefits that it gives.
Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:08:14 AM

I hope you know that a currency does not have to be crypto in order to be digital. To an extent we spend digital fiat via debit cards and POS machines.
If the government wants us to go cashless, it does not imply that we should convert to crypto if they don't want us converting.

rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:26:03 AM

Yes it is .bitcoins are being discussed all over the world .and in india it s being started to accept as currency .it is being taught to people through media,news channel .this is how bitcoins are being becoming popular and the price of bitcoins would rise a lot day by day .kudoos Smiley

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:58:39 AM

We can use bitcoin to buy food and things already now, not in the future. A week ago I moved to live abroad and this days bitcoin is my work, that's the only source where I can earn at least some money. And this days I pay more attention on bitcoin that before that it was just some kind of fun to me and easy underworking.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:10:42 PM

We can use bitcoin to buy food and things already now, not in the future. A week ago I moved to live abroad and this days bitcoin is my work, that's the only source where I can earn at least some money. And this days I pay more attention on bitcoin that before that it was just some kind of fun to me and easy underworking.
It is very possible in the future to buy foods and stuffs using bitcoin, But in the future governments can possibly ban bitcoin in their countries, Other countries now like Iceland, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and Vietnam are bitcoin banned. I feel sad for the people who are using bitcoin on the countries that has been mentioned.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:25:57 PM

bitcoin is a new era in world currency. bitcoin have a digital system that is not physically visible. but bitcoin has the ease of doing transactions. we have entered an era of highly sophisticated digital.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:22:07 PM

certainly, do you know with the increasing users of bitcoin , it could make bitcoin into new era of currency

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:35:17 PM

Bitcoin is truly the new era of currency, but it will be used as a digital form because most countries were getting digitalized. Only when physical form of bitcoin exists similar to our traditional currency.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 06:33:28 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
When the government has made Bitcoin become legitimate, it will become a reality, only that the main reason bitcoin equalize themselves to buy and sell in all the official outlet of a country. If that happens, we no longer need the bank to a third party transaction.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:23:54 AM

certainly, do you know with the increasing users of bitcoin , it could make bitcoin into new era of currency
Of course yes by the time bitcoins will become new currency but for today bitcoins is be considered as digital gold and need long time up to bitcoins become currency on every where, still many people who don't know about bitcoins and the technology behind it.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:29:54 AM

I think it is the modern one. Bitcoin so practicaly we dont need to bring a bag of money. And it can be use for specific amount of payment so we dont need to change money.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:41:44 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
i think this is new inovation , when i first hear about bitcoin i think that bitcoin is creation failed
but now i think creation failed can famous and many user too
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:26:53 AM

Not impossible to be happen, Because the system is very flexible, and very untouchable, especially the other countries are adopting it little by little in their different businesses to help their economy, even in online shopping, and some of the other merchant in the other nations is also accepting bitcoin in their stores.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:43:24 AM

Not only bitcoin but and the innovative and revolutionary blockchain technology is a new era for currencies. On the other hand fiat money will be in tandem with bitcoins for a long time and not in the nearby future only.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:41:46 AM

Not only bitcoin but and the innovative and revolutionary blockchain technology is a new era for currencies. On the other hand fiat money will be in tandem with bitcoins for a long time and not in the nearby future only.
Crypto is good and might be more popular in the future but this time I can only consider bitcoin which is legitimate in my opinion to become the new era of currency. First thing we have to consider is the support of the people and we can tell base on how this currency performs it's very successful as the price increases and that means more adopters are coming it.

DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:31:12 AM

I hope you know that a currency does not have to be crypto in order to be digital. To an extent we spend digital fiat via debit cards and POS machines.
If the government wants us to go cashless, it does not imply that we should convert to crypto if they don't want us converting.
That is indeed true.We are already using cashless transactions with the help of credit and debit cards and internet banking and phone banking are other examples but then crypto currency does not have any regulations and rules which would restrict our freedom and we could trade internationally using bitcoin.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:48:13 PM

Bitcoin is the new era of currency and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is the new way to send and to receive btc and convert it to physical money. Its has a faster transaction with a low cost fees. People are sick and tired of using centralized banking thats why they switch to bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized which you are the only one you can access it. Just like you created your own bank. But i disagree with the op. Bitcoin is not easy to earn. But there are many ways to earn it.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 684

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:08:27 PM

I don't think earning bitcoin is as easy as you have stated. But this is true that these days bitcoin can be used in almost everywhere including many supermarkets to hotdog shops. Even we can book flights with bitcoin, on the other hand with bitcoin debit cards even in the places where bitcoin is not accepted directly we can pay there with those bitcoin cards easily.

Bitcoin is evolution in the fiancial sector and yes it is new era of currency.

for some people earning bitcoin is quite difficult even very difficult, but it is not possible to found people who can earn bitcoin easily. I have seen someone who can earn bitcoi without too much learning.

well bitcoin users hope bitcoin will be accepted as fiat money to buy all needs, but we can find now some shops that accept bitcoin as payment.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: