Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72010 times)
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:25:54 PM

you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash.

That was just about the funniest shit I have read, so you change btc for 'real money' where did that 'real' paper money come from? I heard it was just printed off and gave to clowns to believe it is real. You're part of the problem idiot.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:39:24 PM

Even knowing bitcoin is the new way of business, and bringing the fiat to digital currencie on the next years. The big question is when the market will be ready for bitcoin, because we need merchants to use and accept bitcoin, something till the moment we arent see, some companies are using it but those companies are promoting bitcoin, while others are thinking the beneficts and problems to use and accept it.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:56:44 PM

I might refer Bitcoin as a new currency but certainly not "new era". I can consider bitcoin as a mode of payment rather than a currency because for it to be a major currency it must be accepted legally by a country and count Bitcoin as some form of secondary currency. But the chances are slim to none because Bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone which means it can be hoarded or other things that can take advantage to others.
Some of country were regulated bitcoin as legal currency. But ofcourse there are still some country didn't accept it yet.  I think bitcoin us a new era of currency becouse it is a new concept  that bring so many advantage for the user. It is uncounterfeit able, profitable, fast world wide transfer and decentralized. Even fiat is can be hoarded, the hoarder can make big influence for bitcoin price becouse the spreading and circulation is not so good at now.
Some countries already regulated bitcoin as legal currency but not as an official or major payment method due to every country have their own official fiat money, some countries regulated bitcoin as property, commodity, digital currency, not regulated yet or banned bitcoin. So, we could consider that bitcoin is still far to become new era of currency but it has potential to be like that.
charmingfreddie

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:42:36 PM

I might refer Bitcoin as a new currency but certainly not "new era". I can consider bitcoin as a mode of payment rather than a currency because for it to be a major currency it must be accepted legally by a country and count Bitcoin as some form of secondary currency. But the chances are slim to none because Bitcoin cannot be controlled by anyone which means it can be hoarded or other things that can take advantage to others.
Some of country were regulated bitcoin as legal currency. But ofcourse there are still some country didn't accept it yet.  I think bitcoin us a new era of currency becouse it is a new concept  that bring so many advantage for the user. It is uncounterfeit able, profitable, fast world wide transfer and decentralized. Even fiat is can be hoarded, the hoarder can make big influence for bitcoin price becouse the spreading and circulation is not so good at now.
Some countries already regulated bitcoin as legal currency but not as an official or major payment method due to every country have their own official fiat money, some countries regulated bitcoin as property, commodity, digital currency, not regulated yet or banned bitcoin. So, we could consider that bitcoin is still far to become new era of currency but it has potential to be like that.

But not that far off. in the next couple of years but within the next decade for sure,
jobach

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:47:40 PM

bitcoin was new era of currency since 2009 , but people are realizing it in 2016

carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:36:17 PM

yes it is a fact that bitcoin is new era currency, but it is the demand of the new generation, as they are giving more preference to online currency therefore bitcoin is more convenience for them, and they are using bitcoin for most of their online activites.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:33:25 PM

Definitely Yes, If you see the evolution of money, the next best thing is Bitcoins. Popular, decentralized and not own by any group of people or government of a country. But the value of bitcoin is volatile still, hope it will be stable and increasing in future, that will cement the future of bitcoin. Smiley

As base on what is happening now I can say that the price of bitcoin now is
becoming stable with its price and hopefully it is going to keep on increasing as
the Christmas day is coming. And of course there is no other crypto currency that is
going to be preferred by most of the people even how many new projects are going to come out.

I guess, time will come that people can adopt the bitcoin in the real industry but it would take time to people to absorb its value to the real world, but all we need is to have a man who can introduce the bitcoin to every country and give it a try to them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:23:07 PM

After the existence of the bitcoin everything related to transactions become easier. I can send and receive money from different countries without having to bother the time using a bank account.
yep bitcoin very good when used in online store but bitcoin can't use in local shops, many of the government has not approved bitcoin
yeah we know it, but over the times certainly bitcoin will be growing, and users will continue to grow, you'll see more and more local shops that will accept bitcoin, yeah it would be a bit time consuming
yes in fact when i start using bitcoin, in my area there was no other person who know about it, i myself learn it from my friend he is in Russia, in my area there was not a single shop who was accepting bitcoin for shopping, but now i can say that the number of bitcoin are are too much as i introduce bitcoin to my friends and my family members, now here are 2 shops who are also accept bitcoin for shopping.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:32:44 PM

bitcoin was new era of currency since 2009 , but people are realizing it in 2016

people realized it now because it is showing its real power now and i feel people have realized it way before this but just some of us are coming to know about this now and we think that all are realizing it now.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:41:16 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 12:35:29 AM by hurain

people realized it now because it is showing its real power now and i feel people have realized it way before this but just some of us are coming to know about this now and we think that all are realizing it now.
yes that is right. as the new generation are spending most of their time in front of computer and internet, even they are using internet for buying and selling good using internet, like in my are we can order PIZZA through online therefore bitcoin is more convenient for them to use it as online currency.
myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:59:02 PM

I mean it kind of has to, there's no other type of currency out there

Not BTC tho, some other alt coin will take over very soon
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:13:14 AM

I think it is like invention of the internet. First nobody understands and uses it but later it will be world's most valuable business market.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:19:27 AM

I mean it kind of has to, there's no other type of currency out there

Not BTC tho, some other alt coin will take over very soon

as long as bitcoin don't get the stable position, the altcoin will not to go up because the price of bitcoin is affect with altcoin so its better to wait for the stable of bitcoin price first then we can buy and sell the altcoin. without stable price, the altcoin is only going down to deep and only up when bitcoin price is down for a while.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:25:18 PM

Yes, bitcoin is modern and new era of currency and bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere for online shopping than other and bitcoin is really very advance currency and everyone using bitcoin for trading and hope so that bitcoin will be more get popularity in the near future and all people will be start to use bitcoin as currency or investment .
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:18:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is the new era
of currency it is popular all
around the world and many
people use it everywhere,
bitcoin is very useful.
VeneVici

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

Yes, bitcoin is modern and new era of currency and bitcoin is acceptable in everywhere for online shopping than other and bitcoin is really very advance currency and everyone using bitcoin for trading and hope so that bitcoin will be more get popularity in the near future and all people will be start to use bitcoin as currency or investment .

Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere when you go shopping online. This is exactly the opposite - most of the popular shops actually do not accept it. In my country you don't have a choice: there are only a few ones and most of the time they don't offer exactly what I need. What makes it very hard to implement it in your business is the instability, I think.. imagine someone having a business in December 2013, their sales have dropped by at least a half in a few months only.
chairul.muttaqin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

I agree, even Russia is starting to use bitcoin too. So many big countries like USA and Japan were accept bitcoin. I think more countries will follow them. Bitcoin have so many advantages for the user. No government control no inflation and the good anonimity, it is just perfect for us.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

I agree, even Russia is starting to use bitcoin too. So many big countries like USA and Japan were accept bitcoin. I think more countries will follow them. Bitcoin have so many advantages for the user. No government control no inflation and the good anonimity, it is just perfect for us.
Well, the trend is when big countries start to use bitcoin, small countries will just follow blindly. Big countries dominate and small countries are slave, it's a good sign of bitcoin users as we have different supporters from different side of the world and that is the key to success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

I think so, Bitcoin in the other country are now very popular like in the Australia, China, London, and etc. So it can be the new era sooner or later there is a big possibility to be happen. Smiley
It's a different currency and it's only use in the crypto world, we can see different supporters from different countries but that does not mean we are big enough to take over the fiat system, in terms of users we are still small and we have to accept that for now.

What's the turning point with bitcoin is that, the progress continues and when it continue we will be stronger and bigger, the future is bright, no doubt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

Of course we do, actually now in the first world countries there are a lot shops accepted bitcoin payment such as in UK, US, Europe and Brazil.
In my country unfortunately there is no any merchant accept bitcoin unless online shop.
So, we should convert into fiat money to spend it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: