Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72016 times)
Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:40:44 PM

I guess that bitcoin is the new era of currency as we are on the technology era, it's very fast with the phasing.

And just to inline with it fiat is not more suitable though it is still reliable and being dependent by the whole world.

So bitcoin is the new era of online currency.
still too early to say bitcoin will be a new era of currency because there are many countries that do not accept bitcoin and bitcoin still prohibit and users are also not too big?
Yes the users of bitcoin are not much but increasing with a faster speed and I do not think that there are countries which do not allow their citizens to use bitcoin but almost all of the countries are open to the usage of bitcoin. Only a few countries has banned it in their countries but now they found that it is beneficial to use bitcoin so the citizens of that country are using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is beneficial to use, but a high transaction fee can scare away many existing users. In addition, it is now very difficult to earn coins, and not everyone can buy.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

I guess that bitcoin is the new era of currency as we are on the technology era, it's very fast with the phasing.

And just to inline with it fiat is not more suitable though it is still reliable and being dependent by the whole world.

still too early to say bitcoin will be a new era of currency because there are many countries that do not accept bitcoin and bitcoin still prohibit and users are also not too big?
Yes the users of bitcoin are not much but increasing with a faster speed and I do not think that there are countries which do not allow their citizens to use bitcoin but almost all of the countries are open to the usage of bitcoin. Only a few countries has banned it in their countries but now they found that it is beneficial to use bitcoin so the citizens of that country are using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is beneficial to use, but a high transaction fee can scare away many existing users. In addition, it is now very difficult to earn coins, and not everyone can buy.
i do not think that bitcoin transaction fees is high i think bitcoin transaction fees is too much low than bank and other currency and bitcoin is unique currency which can be earn free easily there is a lot of people are earning bitcoin in good amount through trading or other online tasks or through signature campaign.
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

i do not think that bitcoin transaction fees is high i think bitcoin transaction fees is too much low than bank and other currency and bitcoin is unique currency which can be earn free easily there is a lot of people are earning bitcoin in good amount through trading or other online tasks or through signature campaign.

Its currently too high to use for micro transactions but that's not the worst problem, the worst problem is that transaction fees are still increasing and if the trend continues then fees could end up as high as 100$ to send bitcoins, then its no longer feasible for any practical use other than as an asset.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:47:42 PM

yeah bitcoin transaction fees is too much low than other currency and i try the paypal its fees is very much high and because i use bitcoin for online transaction and bitcoin is very useful currency nowadays and a lot of people are using bitcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

Why the number of users is increasing so fast? I suppose everything is because of money, bitcoin costs really high now and it attrect new and new people. I really doubt that the number of people is growing because of there are much more people who don't care about bitcoin's price, but about it's technology only.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

Why the number of users is increasing so fast? I suppose everything is because of money, bitcoin costs really high now and it attrect new and new people. I really doubt that the number of people is growing because of there are much more people who don't care about bitcoin's price, but about it's technology only.

That is the main reason how bitcoin benefited the most lives of the people in the whole, because unlike fiat money currency bitcoin cannot be manipulated and controlled by the government specially with taxable income. You're right in most of your thoughts and because of money these people were adopting bitcoin for better and exact purpose in life, which is worthy to do.  Eventhough other people doesn't really care but I do believe that in their mind there is a certain idea of they might hope they'll be trying it in the future, because they've seen their friends having better life because of digital currency which is the new era of currency.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

but to me i think that the transaction fee is really too high. you can feel when you are going to use your bitcoin directly for different purposes, for example if you are going to recharge your mobile, so you already have to pay too much taxes one and when the bitcon transaction fee s added to it, it become too much expensive. as compare to recharge your mobile from fiat form a local recharge shop.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

few years ago russia and china officially ban bitcoin and decide to punish those people who caught used bitcoin . but now they realize even they have officially announced to ban bitcoin the growth of bitcoin user there even get better and faster . since bitcoin are decentralized , noone no institution could regulate bitcoin. that's make bitcoin as a revolutionary currency , no doubt it's a future of money!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:01:41 PM

yeah bitcoin transaction fees is too much low than other currency and i try the paypal its fees is very much high and because i use bitcoin for online transaction and bitcoin is very useful currency nowadays and a lot of people are using bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin transaction fees is really too much low than Paypal first i were used Paypal but Paypal fees is too much highest so now i am in bitcoin and using bitcoin for online transaction because bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:55:20 PM

yeah bitcoin transaction fees is really too much low than Paypal first i were used Paypal but Paypal fees is too much highest so now i am in bitcoin and using bitcoin for online transaction because bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower.
to me i think it is good for big transaction but if you are making small transaction then it is really so much high fee and is really difficult to pay for small transaction.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:38:57 AM

I think it's too early if we say bitcoin is the new era of currency, user bitcoin is no more than 5% of the total population of the Earth, and current transactions already feels slow, if bitcoin used more than 40% of the total population of the Earth.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:53:45 AM

I think it's too early if we say bitcoin is the new era of currency, user bitcoin is no more than 5% of the total population of the Earth, and current transactions already feels slow, if bitcoin used more than 40% of the total population of the Earth.
If anything, bitcoin has only been around for a number of years and it would actually take more years for bitcoin to be mass adopted, if at all. In its infancy stage, all these challenges about slow transactions, the tug of war between the developers and the  every now and then not so good news about bitcoin are to be expected but as the years go by, we would improvements, otherwise people are just going to go for another currency that offers more benefits.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:28:51 AM

yes bitcoin is the new generation of currency , it also be the source of income for us and a very good investment for all of us. it is the new era because it is born in this year and it has many investors also, and sooner many countries will be open for bitcoin transactions, they will accept bitcoin as our currency when we want to buy something that we wanted most.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 04:31:39 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
In this year yes, because the bitcoin is so popular5 so many countries are adopting it now and using it into their daily needs and the bitcoin these days can be converted into cash in an instant and even transfer in the bank so basically, the bitcoin now is slowly changing the world by it's existence and many countries are adopting that change these days.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:29:06 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
The purpose of daily consumption seems difficult due to high transaction fees, only suitable for large transactions and does not want the control of government
Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 684

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:31:32 AM

In this year yes, because the bitcoin is so popular5 so many countries are adopting it now and using it into their daily needs and the bitcoin these days can be converted into cash in an instant and even transfer in the bank so basically, the bitcoin now is slowly changing the world by it's existence and many countries are adopting that change these days.
Due to its popularity it will only grow the price and it will happen as time passes, we should be more futuristic so we can always take advantage of this new and revolutionary technology. The moment it will be fully supported by the government, the price will skyrocket so as the price, that is my speculation and I hope it will happen soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:10:55 AM

Due to its popularity it will only grow the price and it will happen as time passes, we should be more futuristic so we can always take advantage of this new and revolutionary technology. The moment it will be fully supported by the government, the price will skyrocket so as the price, that is my speculation and I hope it will happen soon.
When the 2017 entered, Japan initiated the acceptance and legalizing of Bitcoin which sime countries have followed like Australia and others unbanned the Bitcoin in their respective countries. This is a good publicity and free advertisement for Bitcoin which really influences the rise of its price. Also the acceptance has been extended to european countries like Norway. Its a good year for Bitcoin.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:06:54 AM

I think yes, bitcoin is the new era of our currency system because it is the next level of currency and can be used as a currency and also as an investment. Bitcoin is one of the leading currency in the market that is having both volume of users and also volume in money. If bitcoin development will continue then we can easily get our new currency which is bitcoin.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

I see many people out of work now who can't find jobs in the real world, working and freelancing to earn Bitcoin and other digital currencies. I think for many people this is the only way forward and the only way to survive. I see on Facebook now most of my friends only talk about Bitcoin this and Bitcoin that and post all about Bitcoin on their walls.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:04:08 PM

I see many people out of work now who can't find jobs in the real world, working and freelancing to earn Bitcoin and other digital currencies. I think for many people this is the only way forward and the only way to survive. I see on Facebook now most of my friends only talk about Bitcoin this and Bitcoin that and post all about Bitcoin on their walls.

I myself apply it very well where I've decided resign from my main job just to focus on bitcoin.
This gives a big effect if we spend a lot of time focusing on the crypto trading market, this is new era of financial freedom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: