Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72008 times)
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

I guess that bitcoin is the new era of currency as we are on the technology era, it's very fast with the phasing.

And just to inline with it fiat is not more suitable though it is still reliable and being dependent by the whole world.

So bitcoin is the new era of online currency.
still too early to say bitcoin will be a new era of currency because there are many countries that do not accept bitcoin and bitcoin still prohibit and users are also not too big?
Yes the users of bitcoin are not much but increasing with a faster speed and I do not think that there are countries which do not allow their citizens to use bitcoin but almost all of the countries are open to the usage of bitcoin. Only a few countries has banned it in their countries but now they found that it is beneficial to use bitcoin so the citizens of that country are using bitcoin.

Bitcoin is beneficial to use, but a high transaction fee can scare away many existing users. In addition, it is now very difficult to earn coins, and not everyone can buy.
i do not think that bitcoin transaction fees is high i think bitcoin transaction fees is too much low than bank and other currency and bitcoin is unique currency which can be earn free easily there is a lot of people are earning bitcoin in good amount through trading or other online tasks or through signature campaign.
yeah bitcoin transaction fees is too much low than other currency and i try the paypal its fees is very much high and because i use bitcoin for online transaction and bitcoin is very useful currency nowadays and a lot of people are using bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin transaction fees is really too much low than Paypal first i were used Paypal but Paypal fees is too much highest so now i am in bitcoin and using bitcoin for online transaction because bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower.
to me i think it is good for big transaction but if you are making small transaction then it is really so much high fee and is really difficult to pay for small transaction.

Well, it is to do great deals are supposed to use a large fee anyway or above average. Because using only that we can get the confirmation level fast anyway, I think this is a concern because it is the price of the bitcoin already quite good than ever before. So all the turnaround is always a lot and it makes the server bitcoin experience extraordinary flurry. Although in the future the higher fee bitcoin I think it is not a problem as long as it still can give you a great advantage also

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uchiha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:05:46 PM

Yes, hopefully so.  It would make $ as we know it obsolete and it could become a global standard instead of having numerous currencies. Smiley
rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:35:28 PM

Yes this could happen. Cryptocurrency is becoming more popular since it operates independently in central bank. It is more easy to use because some store accepts bitcoin as payment.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Yes i guess bitcoin will be hopefully in the future the bitcoin will be the mainstream currency in the whole globe in the digital world we know that bitcoin is the most successful in the world of crptocurrency so no doubt it will be the bitcoin. But altcoins have a great potential and can also be at the same time with bitcoin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:47:32 PM

You can surely say that bitcoin is the new money or currency but I think it can not replace other currency for other countries because that is the legal currency available for it that the government can surely control, but you can say that bitcoin has changed the pace of lives of many people and just barge the currency economy because of the value of bitcoin right now instead of investing to other currency I think it is great to invest in bitcoin right now!
ivanarifiant

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 04:43:02 PM

It is definitely possible because from now on there are many places to eat that receive payments using bitcoin, bitcoin is the currency of the Internet so precisely, especially with the limited number of making bitcoin more and more sought after, now is the era of digital money
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

:oProved that bitcoin much-loved and some countries have recognized it.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

It is only a natural step to go to a digital form of payment. We not savages after all  Grin
So using digital currency makes sense since everything is digital and online these days. So why not our finance too ?
To me it's just the logical next step. Digital​currency is the future and it's been created and that creation is called bitcoin hence the future is here. Smiley

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

yes it is. Bitcoin is truly the truth future of money and the world will soon start using Bitcoin. Bitcoin is new technology, a revolution to our world
Ravion

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:53:51 PM

Yes, hopefully so.  It would make $ as we know it obsolete and it could become a global standard instead of having numerous currencies. Smiley

That's an interesting idea. Usually, the idea of abolishing all currencies and having just one global currency is thought of as a danger, because it's synonymous with there being a global government. But with Bitcoin, such a thing would mean the entire world economy working as a real free market, with no government intervention. But I think that many people would actually oppose this, because a certain portion of the populations in all countries are in favor of the government being part of the economy, and the government playing around with the price of money (which they couldn't do if Bitcoin were the only currency being used).

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

yes it is. Bitcoin is truly the truth future of money and the world will soon start using Bitcoin. Bitcoin is new technology, a revolution to our world

yes you are right that bitcoin is the new era of currency and the true future of money it is because the bitcoin is going to more popular in the world and the people are also rapidly adopting bitcoin in their regular life, as bitcoin is the new technology and the digital currency therefore more people are using it and in future it will be the currency of majority in the world.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:05:39 PM

Do you guys think that bitcoin will rule the world? Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:18:04 PM

yes you are right that bitcoin is the new era of currency and the true future of money it is because the bitcoin is going to more popular in the world and the people are also rapidly adopting bitcoin in their regular life, as bitcoin is the new technology and the digital currency therefore more people are using it and in future it will be the currency of majority in the world.
yeah bitcoin is really a popular currency and it is a new era of currency and we know that bitcoin is modern currency than other currency and you are right that people adopting bitcoin too much faster day by day because all people know that bitcoin has a great future and bitcoin will be bring more advantages for us.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
In future especially any moment from now bitcoin will be used by all work of life and many business will be able to used bitcoin as a mode of payment. This made bitcoin to be the future currency.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

yeah bitcoin is really a popular currency and it is a new era of currency and we know that bitcoin is modern currency than other currency and you are right that people adopting bitcoin too much faster day by day because all people know that bitcoin has a great future and bitcoin will be bring more advantages for us.

i agree with you that bitcoin is getting more popularity because i heard that local shopping center also start to accept bitcoin so we can say that bitcoin is new era of currency and adoption of bitcoin increasing everyday because bitcoin is very easy to handle.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

It is only a natural step to go to a digital form of payment. We not savages after all  Grin
So using digital currency makes sense since everything is digital and online these days. So why not our finance too ?
To me it's just the logical next step. Digital​currency is the future and it's been created and that creation is called bitcoin hence the future is here. Smiley
that's true , the future would be much related to technology . and bitcoin are part of economy technology , a new system / form of money online. people would see bitcoin clearly as the next generation of currency sooner or later . just the matter of time , waiting for the adoption spread evenly. i have no doubt about how the bitcoin concept invented for the better world.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:52:16 PM

Do you guys think that bitcoin will rule the world? Cheesy

What do you by ruling the world? It's the job of a villain not by bitcoin.  Grin

If you are trying to say that bitcoin will be used worldwide then it's a yes from me, people love to transact digitally.

And with this way, the fees are even cheaper compare with the usual method of sending money abroad.

Signature for rent
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:52:28 PM

Yes i guess bitcoin will be hopefully in the future the bitcoin will be the mainstream currency in the whole globe in the digital world we know that bitcoin is the most successful in the world of crptocurrency so no doubt it will be the bitcoin. But altcoins have a great potential and can also be at the same time with bitcoin.
to me in modern countries the trend of the people about spending money is already changed now they are using bitcoin as one of the most common currency, in they people are accepting bitcoin and using it as fiat currency, even in some area people are using it as fiat in their local shops also.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:05:29 PM

Yes, bitcoin is Money 2.0 but yet we have to reach a new milestone and that if far away. Bitcoin is something that has the potential to work as a solution for the drawbacks in fiat currency, and hence I see a great picture in next decade but still we have to work for it.

We as a community should build more and more awareness to make a concrete base of bitcoin users and to be the first cryptocurrency users; it’s our responsibility to guide newcomers.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:46:09 PM

I see many people out of work now who can't find jobs in the real world, working and freelancing to earn Bitcoin and other digital currencies. I think for many people this is the only way forward and the only way to survive. I see on Facebook now most of my friends only talk about Bitcoin this and Bitcoin that and post all about Bitcoin on their walls.

I myself apply it very well where I've decided resign from my main job just to focus on bitcoin.
This gives a big effect if we spend a lot of time focusing on the crypto trading market, this is new era of financial freedom.
You are right and you have taken a good step to focus on crypto currencies. It will give the benefit to both, you and to the bitcoin, With your this decision now you will get a good time for to focus on bitcoin and you will get more skills in earning with bitcoin and then you will not need any other job for earning for your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: