Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72010 times)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

We can only say that it is the new era of currency once it passed certain standards as governed by banks in different areas of jurisdiction. Thus, it needs to be centralized so as to conform to both local and international currency standards.

To date, Bitcoin has been used to buy goods in some areas. Hence, I guess it will be not far too long for it to be accepted as a form of payment in more jurisdictions. 
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:04:59 AM

Bitcoin and all digital currency is most definitely the new era of currency, and while it won't likely be in my lifetime or yours,  I predict Bitcoin and similar crypto will eventually be accepted in place of tangible funds. 

At the right time, it will be acceptable because it started to be more popular now, we are the reason why
it is successful now and we have benefit for supporting bitcoin.
Now that the value is high, it's time to realize our dream, if you are satisfied go sell it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:56:21 AM

Bitcoin and all digital currency is most definitely the new era of currency, and while it won't likely be in my lifetime or yours,  I predict Bitcoin and similar crypto will eventually be accepted in place of tangible funds. 

At the right time, it will be acceptable because it started to be more popular now, we are the reason why
it is successful now and we have benefit for supporting bitcoin.
Now that the value is high, it's time to realize our dream, if you are satisfied go sell it.
Indeed, Don't be greedy in holding bitcoin because if you will just continue holding bitcoin without a target price then you will just lose the opportunity and you will not be satisfied with your earnings. Bitcoin price is not stable so the price now is not forever and there is still a chance for the bitcoin holder to lose money so if i were, i will sell at least 75% of my bitcoins and the rest will be keep in the safe place.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

I would definitely say that Bitcoin is the new era of currency. It is slowly becoming mainstream as more and more people are using it. However, if we want it to really become the new era of currency, a lot more people will need to start using it. But for me, it is definitely the new era of currency.

Saying that people must use it now is like pushing them to use bitcoin, if bitcoin is really the new era of currency, people will willingly use bitcoin without anyone pushing them to use it. With it's price and maybe some of it's characteristics, people will really like it, with the technology advancing, currency will do too, and bitcoin just open up a hole to the future.
Right now, I find bitcoin to be a nice investment moreso than a currency. I like to hold what I earn and just spend a portion for small purchases. We are fast becoming an interconnected world where a purchasing stuff online is becoming a regularity and with bitcoin being accepted in more  of these online (even offline stores) shops, there’s clearly a bright future for it in the digital currency world.

Ofcourse people will not use the money to buy stuff that rises in value, and the its the money that is used to buy stuff is called a currency. To have a consumeristic society you have to have inflationary currency. Many economists have noticed that people act as if they were rational most of the time, at least at a statistical level. If people see that they can buy more later they will wait, as is the case with money rising its value. If people see that money loses value they hurry to buy more before their currency would allow them to buy less.

Actually. if a bitcoin would be the currency of the future, it would drive the economy to a collapse. At least the economy based on consumption, that is. If the future economy would look different, that would be obviously a different case scenario.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

I can say that bitcoin maybe is the new era of currency because in some other countries,banks and malls are already recognizing bitcoin.Honestly bitcoin is already in the top of all currencies,its just that not all people are aware of it.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:12:34 PM

I can say that bitcoin maybe is the new era of currency because in some other countries,banks and malls are already recognizing bitcoin.Honestly bitcoin is already in the top of all currencies,its just that not all people are aware of it.

yes you are right that bitcoin is the new era of currency as it is the currency that provide a lot of services and the most wonderful thing about bitcoin is that its price is increasing very much and  also i think it is a currency that a lot of people are using it and the rate of investors is also increasing rapidly and all these things can proof the importance of bitcoin.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:45:49 PM

yes you are right that bitcoin is the new era of currency as it is the currency that provide a lot of services and the most wonderful thing about bitcoin is that its price is increasing very much and  also i think it is a currency that a lot of people are using it and the rate of investors is also increasing rapidly and all these things can proof the importance of bitcoin.
bitcoin is the currency of the new era, because the modern people are now taking interest in online business and shopping therefore have the best option to use bitcoin for such purposes. 

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:12:46 AM

bitcoin is the currency of the new era, because the modern people are now taking interest in online business and shopping therefore have the best option to use bitcoin for such purposes. 

Yes technolgy puts us into online world and system so bitcoin is a great help in bitcoin industry and have the abiloty to be the new era of currency in terms of online.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:16:08 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 01:34:29 AM by The_Dark_Knight

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Bitcoin is slowly becoming the money of the internet, but there is still a long way to go, our first goal should be to overcome paypal and become the number one payment method on the internet, after that then the sky is the limit and in my mind bitcoin will be unstoppable.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:20:23 AM

Having an online currency or what we call cryptocurrency yes it is a new era type of money and new type of medium of payment.Technology is growing so people are making advantage into it
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:42:58 AM

I think that such a future is quite possible. Many people believe that it is more convenient and profitable for them. Perhaps, from the Internet, it will soon go into real life, but for this bitcoin is not yet so popular.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:41:09 AM

Yes it is a new era of currency that many people need in this instant work world, wherever you are and for anyone who has the right to work.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

Having an online currency or what we call cryptocurrency yes it is a new era type of money and new type of medium of payment.Technology is growing so people are making advantage into it
This is new era because it's different from the centralized currency, we originated the decentralized transaction and it was openly receive by the people, this idea will be applied in the future when massive adoption will happen, in fact banks are copying the blockchain system and they will make on their own.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:57:08 AM

I think that such a future is quite possible. Many people believe that it is more convenient and profitable for them. Perhaps, from the Internet, it will soon go into real life, but for this bitcoin is not yet so popular.
Bitcoin will surely become the new era of currency, as a start now itself things have changed a lot. People will soon be using it similar to the conventional currency. As a part the acceptance is increasing randomly along with major investments coming from developing nations around the world.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:36:30 PM

I am sure that Bitcoin will be the beginning of the new methods of paying for something online and offline. The point of Bitcoin’s Blockchain is really so people from everywhere would see the transactions that anyone make. If I wanted to make more money online then it would be possible with Bitcoin since the payment is much faster and less expensive than the major banking companies that state that they have very fast transactions.
No money being frozen is a good thing, Bitcoin is going to begin the new payment method advancement.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:47:29 PM

Not just quite possible but the future of bitcoin is true. We are getting on that way already and the market cap of bitcoin each day is increasing so there's no need to say that it is "quite" possible. The new era of currency is bitcoin and there's no denial on, with the way we transact anonymously it's the best thing about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:22:44 AM

Not just quite possible but the future of bitcoin is true. We are getting on that way already and the market cap of bitcoin each day is increasing so there's no need to say that it is "quite" possible. The new era of currency is bitcoin and there's no denial on, with the way we transact anonymously it's the best thing about it.
There is so much progress this year and I'm sure it will continue in the future, the value is going to $3,000 which is a big surprise and more investors are seeing this now because it is one of the most if not the most profitable investment this year. I'm just watching it and I feel happy that people seen this movement as a positive one and more speculation about big price increase.

rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:25:28 AM

Bitcoin Is still not popular for now but I am sure that it will be popular in the future because honestly it us very very usefull technology.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:59:21 AM

Bitcoin Is still not popular for now but I am sure that it will be popular in the future because honestly it us very very usefull technology.

After today I start believing Bitcoin will become popular faster... I was looking today the local online mainstream media from my country and they started making articles about Bitcoin, saying it reached to a new record. They never had any interest in BTC and now, suddenly they post an article about it... It's a good news, but at the same time I fear Bitcoin can wake bad interests from some people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:19:39 AM

After today I start believing Bitcoin will become popular faster... I was looking today the local online mainstream media from my country and they started making articles about Bitcoin, saying it reached to a new record. They never had any interest in BTC and now, suddenly they post an article about it... It's a good news, but at the same time I fear Bitcoin can wake bad interests from some people.
I also believe that bitcoin will become more popular because of the price surge and also the unstoppable increasing price from the demands in the market and also the action of the different countries like enabling bitcoin as a mode of payment in some places is a such a great help for the economy of bitcoin and because of that more and more people now are getting into bitcoin and it is becoming the new era of currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: