Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72008 times)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:49:13 AM

bitcoin there are already nearly 10 years and its impact in the field of economics was not significant, I do not agree if it says bitcoin is new era of currency.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:04:16 AM

bitcoin there are already nearly 10 years and its impact in the field of economics was not significant, I do not agree if it says bitcoin is new era of currency.
When we say the new era of currency that means we will be surpassing the popularity of the currency that are regulated by the government, and IMO this will not happen since the power of the government is very strong as they make and regulate laws. Bitcoin is still the best currency but only considered as crypto currency only, which is a tool to transact online with ease but not possible without people who spend their fiat to convert with bitcoin.

lecongnhan123

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:55:05 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Yes ofcourse we can use Bitcoin for that because Bitcoin is money but I don't think buying foods or something like that will not be so common because of Bitcoin fess and long time confirmations, it's not suitable for that kind of payments.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:03:56 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Yes ofcourse we can use Bitcoin for that because Bitcoin is money but I don't think buying foods or something like that will not be so common because of Bitcoin fess and long time confirmations, it's not suitable for that kind of payments.
I also do not like the high price for small transactions. It is also not possible to use bitcoin to trade. If the situation does not change the fact bitcoin can turn into a bubble. It is impossible to invest in currency and expect this income.
Satowallet International

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:27:26 PM

The World is Evolving Fast, Systems are changing. Countries now accept Bitcoin as a National Currency, Many Companies accept Bitcoin, Restaurants like valenok in Moscow accept Bitcoin Payments and are even considering installing Bitcoin ATMs as well.who would have thought Digital Currency will dominate at this pace.

An online shopping store has just been launched called Coin Easy Buy.its the first ever online shopping store for Bitcoin Users with millions of products in stock and variety of sellers across several retail categories.

Coin easy buy offers products ranging from home appliances, Electronics, Trendy gadgets, Footwear, Furniture, Fashion and accessories for men, women, kids and a whole lot more.
Best prices for high quality products are guaranteed and delivered promptly. You can enjoy hassle free shopping experience, knowing that the product you are buying is of high quality.

Official website:  www.coineasybuy.com
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

If you say valuebof currency in the internet, it is probably yes. Because  can buy things like in the E commers and it can also converted into a real money. Somehow it has a chance to be our nee money but the one that is holdong me back it the government, I doubt that they will allow a currency to flow without there control. But some stores out there are accepting bitcoin as a payment and I hope plenty of them will accept it also because it is the future, it will be easy for us.
revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:13:44 PM

yes i think that Bitcoin is truly making a difference in the usage accessibility of currency.
RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:19:10 PM

Not yet. However, it has the potential to be for sure.
whaawh

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:04:54 PM

I think that every Bitcoin user understands that the prospects for crypto currency are very big and the reality. Probably the era of crypto currency has really started and Bitcoin will advance in many spheres of human life.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:16:59 PM

yes i think that Bitcoin is truly making a difference in the usage accessibility of currency.

It is making transactions automated and in a different way. I believe that bitcoin is the new era of currency but government is still the one to be followed. If he declares to the people that bitcoin isn't fine then we can't do something about it. And if they'll declare bitcoin is good then that's much better because they have the authority.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

It is already infact all cryptocurrencies are the new era of currency,money online and money that can be use online to buy stuffs or convert money,a currency that may help develop economoy of a person of a country

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

It might be. We will just have to wait and see.

However, right now is way too early to tell. It will likely take 20+ years before we know for sure. Keep your seatbelt fastened... Cheesy
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:33:05 PM

I also do not like the high price for small transactions. It is also not possible to use bitcoin to trade. If the situation does not change the fact bitcoin can turn into a bubble. It is impossible to invest in currency and expect this income.
yes one problem that is most of the people are facing is that the transaction fee even of small investment is also  so high compel people to start thinking about any other source for spending.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

Yes we can say that bitcoin is a new era of currency but i don't think so it can be earn easily as you have stated. If we are able to shop online through bitcoins then hopefully we would be able to buy food in the future,  By the way according to my knowledge there are many restaurants in specific countries which are accepting bitcoins as a legal payment method.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:34:20 PM

no doubt that long term investment s a very good decision about bitcoin. specially if you are doing transaction right now. when the price of bitcoin is in fact trading trading too much low.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

We change we elvolve and we learn and upgrade and get better. Bitcoin is evelution of technology and the digital age. Would it make sense to not use digital money in the digital age ? Certainly not.
Drnice

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:43:27 PM

As time goes on, Bitcoin will be generally accepted and at that time, Bitcoin can be used to buy things and pay instantly with it and there will be no more differences in any countries marketing system when it comes to crypto-currencies...
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:46:25 PM

I think that every Bitcoin user understands that the prospects for crypto currency are very big and the reality. Probably the era of crypto currency has really started and Bitcoin will advance in many spheres of human life.
bitcoin is infact the currency of the new era and the reason is that most of the people are now consider bitcoin ans an important currency whch they will for local use or for buying thinks in local shops.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:08:06 AM

In my own point of view maybe we can use bitcoin to buy things such as clothes, gadgets, foods and etc. In the near future because bitcoin is now becoming famous and we all hope that bitcoin will be a global currency and be legalized so we can now use our bitcoins to buy stuff without converting it into a real money.
Agreed with you but it will happen in far far future not in near future because the in the world you can introduce new system in mints but it can take decades to change the human behavior and mind. So, by changing the human mind to do business with bitcoin will take at least half more century and only they we can expect such a positive change in the mind of the people about bitcoin.
mc1227

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:19:13 AM

As time goes on, Bitcoin will be generally accepted and at that time, Bitcoin is money or new currency in whole world lots of stablishments and stores accepts bitcoin and it can use to pay bill like internet,water and electric.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: