Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72016 times)
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:29:56 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
It could happen depending on the food store we visit can receive payment using bitcoin,
But so far in my country bitcoin still can not be used as a legal means of payment but its use can not be prohibited because bitcoin itself must be exchangeable to the currency that I use first so as not to violate existing laws on regulations made in the government.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

As time goes on, Bitcoin will be generally accepted and at that time, Bitcoin is money or new currency in whole world lots of stablishments and stores accepts bitcoin and it can use to pay bill like internet,water and electric.
The more advanced the bitcoin technology will become known because the world will begin to know that digital currency will be better to use and that's when bitcoin became the only currency that fits in that era and bitcoin will begin to be received in various places, it will happen soon

It is true, that bitcoin has a big chance in its growth in the future. Now this technology such as bitcoin is needed by everyone. Just waiting for the right time and event, certainly later bitcoin gets bigger and provide many advantages for those who are already preparing for a long time. So, start thinking how to get lots of bitcoin on time now. Cause if not then in the future you will be much missed many advantages

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:39:08 PM

Yeah, new era of currency indeed because this age is already the digital age. Currency is slowly turning into an online currency. It is almost time to say goodbye to fiat. But let's just wait for bitcoin to really prove it can replace fiat all the way.
We are in the days where technology is very modern and thats why we are aeeing transactions are being done automatically and quick. But I dont think bitcoin will ever replacd fiat system, I think it will not be bitcoin but a government created coin.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:54:09 PM

As guess as my thinking, bitcoin is not a new era now. bitcoin acceptance issue is almost world wide right now & it is accepted some of bank of some countries.
To me I think now bitcoin is the new era of currency. Moreover, you says the bitcoin acceptance issue is almost the world wide, but I think that is not big issues because i think that is the beginning years of bitcoin and some countries accept it and this process will continue step by step countries or banks accept bitcoin and the day will come that all countries accept it and bitcoin will be the world currency.
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

I think so, this is because with the use of bitcoin it becomes the solution of many problems today, complicated transactions make it all become expensive, with bitcon everything becomes easy and cheap.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:46:55 PM

For not it is not but in future it may "new era of currency". Because still it was not accepted by governments,Maybe after one decade bitcoin become new era of currency and also bitcoin may beat USD .
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

On my opinion base on my observation bitcoin is the new era of currency because formerly we use of barter treading and that time people didn't use money  but now we are using money by means of payment in form of coins and paper money and also now there is a bitcoin, it is a digital money discovered and exist in this word  and accepted by means of payment. Bitcoin is the most efficient money right now.
It seems that there are still many issues to be solved, we all know that the confirmation of transactions up to a week continues to increase, even more than 300k reports declare unconfirmed transactions, this is certainly worrisome because if users continue to increase then more and more problems.
That issue will also be solved sooner and as the demand of a digital system is more higher that is why it will not take time that the digital currency bitcoin will take the place of the paper money and all over the world this currency will be used for their dealings and for every type of transactions.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:03:25 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
In my own personal opinion bitcoin is really the new currency in the internet because you can really easily earn and you can exchange it into a real money. But the problem is the government cannot approved that bitcoin can be a legal currency. We still need to wait for tgeir approval to make bitcoin really legit.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:05:58 AM

Currency is now evolving lots of cryptocurrency blooming on the web and become popular to people. I think in the near future we will use this currency in everything we want and use.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:10:40 AM

In my own personal opinion bitcoin is really the new currency in the internet because you can really easily earn and you can exchange it into a real money. But the problem is the government cannot approved that bitcoin can be a legal currency. We still need to wait for tgeir approval to make bitcoin really legit.
Be clear. Already it's legit and functional in a better way than scams, governments always have different opinion on digital currency. This is just because of the early encounters that happened in the bitcoin in the silk road and other similar cases. They fear legalizing might affect their growth. Probably when they look the big growth from the Countries that have legalized bitcoin other countries too prefer legalizing.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:30:05 AM

I can yes , Bitcoins are earning money and easily we can convert Bitcoins to our currency. Now a days Bitcoins are world wide famous and future also Bitcoins will rule the market.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:56:33 AM

Ideally new era of currency should be perfect and no disadvantages, the most important feature is the speed, security, low cost and could be accepted for all transactions (online and offline), I see bitcoin it's not there yet.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:06:41 AM

Ideally new era of currency should be perfect and no disadvantages, the most important feature is the speed, security, low cost and could be accepted for all transactions (online and offline), I see bitcoin it's not there yet.
well a lots of discussion involving this concern and yes for now we can say that bitcoin is not really ready yet in terms of servings those features that you mention but surely we will able established this and we will see the most or best way that we can use in digital generation.
Ashbite

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

Yes , bitcoins are the new currency. Future can u imagine no currency in world, everything transactions are doing by Bitcoins only. we can buy anything in online. we can huge amount of transactions with bitcoins only.
seattletu

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:16:00 PM

Yes, it is the replace of currency that will see in future. In world wide it is tending now, with in years Bitcoin is the trendsetter in currency. our future generation depends on bitcoins only and they do transactions with bitcoins only.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:17:18 PM

Basically, we can use Bitcoin to buy anything you want as long as there are people that accept Bitcoin for that transactions but I think Bitcoin will not be used to buy things but other currencies because Bitcoin is not optimized for micro payments which are really important in our lives.
xFiber

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:20:26 PM

I personally believe it will be the start of a new era of currency, bitcoin (and therefore cryptocurrency) is a revolutionairy invention in my opinion. And I hope this will change the world for the better.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:41:11 PM

I don't think earning bitcoin is as easy as you have stated. But this is true that these days bitcoin can be used in almost everywhere including many supermarkets to hotdog shops. Even we can book flights with bitcoin, on the other hand with bitcoin debit cards even in the places where bitcoin is not accepted directly we can pay there with those bitcoin cards easily.

Bitcoin is evolution in the fiancial sector and yes it is new era of currency.
Sure. We can say Bitcoin is the new era of currency. Why? Because more and more people know and start to use Bitcoin as a second job, a second income. And many countries are going to build some local exchange for citizen who need to change Bitcoin into cash (It is similar to ATM nowaday)

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
thanh806t

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:53:03 PM

I think so, it is not far fetched to see and think of a system where you scan a wallet through some hardware wallet (Even Trezor now has that, let alone the future) and you send the payment automatically for shopping in a market, This can happen easily even now with just a simple wallet generating software and hardware wallets.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:17:54 PM

I think so, it is not far fetched to see and think of a system where you scan a wallet through some hardware wallet (Even Trezor now has that, let alone the future) and you send the payment automatically for shopping in a market, This can happen easily even now with just a simple wallet generating software and hardware wallets.
Perhaps you are right, and the fact is that there are so many future hopes for Bitcoin. At least every user has his future plans for bitcoin. Crypto currency is becoming more and more popular today and I think that in this respect those people who use crypto currency are lucky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: