Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:27:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72016 times)
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:26:00 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Precisely, The bitcoin now is you can use everywhere and anywhere but first make sure you will exchange it to money saying that you can use to buy using bitcoin is not real deal but if you will exchange it you can buy more stuff so in my opinion yeah, bitcoin is the new era of currency and many countries now are starting to adopt it.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

I think so, it is not far fetched to see and think of a system where you scan a wallet through some hardware wallet (Even Trezor now has that, let alone the future) and you send the payment automatically for shopping in a market, This can happen easily even now with just a simple wallet generating software and hardware wallets.
Perhaps you are right, and the fact is that there are so many future hopes for Bitcoin. At least every user has his future plans for bitcoin. Crypto currency is becoming more and more popular today and I think that in this respect those people who use crypto currency are lucky.

That's true, bitcoin will be the new era of currency or will be known as the future coin. It does have a lot of potential and growth plus development too so it won't be that long when we could buy anything over the counter with bitcoin, I mean who knows what the future will bring.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

yes i think that Bitcoin is truly making a difference in the usage accessibility of currency.
If we talk about the internet, Bitcoin has taken over all the online payment systems and in the near future it will be the only crypto currency used by the world for online shopping, I believe.

But talking about outside the internet, I agree that the government will be putting some hurdles in the beginning and what they need is , taxes and stuff. Even then I think that the Bitcoin will mostly be used instead of paper money.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:28:58 AM

Ideally new era of currency should be perfect and no disadvantages, the most important feature is the speed, security, low cost and could be accepted for all transactions (online and offline), I see bitcoin it's not there yet.
I agree but still bit coin is improving aggressively, it has overshadowed paypal which was a good source of transferring money, now bit coin is here. You can purchase online with bit coin, you can even buy property in some advanced countries. It is fully spread online and in future it will be accepted offline too as a confirmed currency.

PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Yes ofcourse we can use Bitcoin for that because Bitcoin is money but I don't think buying foods or something like that will not be so common because of Bitcoin fess and long time confirmations, it's not suitable for that kind of payments.
I also do not like the high price for small transactions. It is also not possible to use bitcoin to trade. If the situation does not change the fact bitcoin can turn into a bubble. It is impossible to invest in currency and expect this income.
Since the value of bitcoin is so high it is not sometimes feasible for some people to use it for smaller transactions but in the end different people can be comfortable with different scenarios.

For people who do not want to use bitcoin on smaller transactions, other crypto-currencies like altcoin are available for smaller transactions. But as mentioned before every person’s tastes differ but using the same scenario bitcoin being used for larger transactions is rather beneficial for the same person.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

Yes ofcourse we can use Bitcoin for that because Bitcoin is money but I don't think buying foods or something like that will not be so common because of Bitcoin fess and long time confirmations, it's not suitable for that kind of payments.
I also do not like the high price for small transactions. It is also not possible to use bitcoin to trade. If the situation does not change the fact bitcoin can turn into a bubble. It is impossible to invest in currency and expect this income.
Since the value of bitcoin is so high it is not sometimes feasible for some people to use it for smaller transactions but in the end different people can be comfortable with different scenarios.

For people who do not want to use bitcoin on smaller transactions, other crypto-currencies like altcoin are available for smaller transactions. But as mentioned before every person’s tastes differ but using the same scenario bitcoin being used for larger transactions is rather beneficial for the same person.

That's why we should have idea on where we could make the most out of it and where can be the more beneficial factor that we can have is it in bitcoin or in alts. Alts for transactions and bitcoin for savings is the best.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

clearcrystal

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

Yes bitcoin is a new era of currency which is slowly penetrating into different countries of the world. It is the fastest means of money exchange online and returns are far more than our imagination Smiley

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 03:41:46 PM

Earning bitcoin is not that easy as many people think. It takes a lot of time of hard work before earning it. Maybe the continuously usage of bitcoin and popularization might be the reason for it to be accepted as a term of payment in the near future. But the totality that bitcoin is the new era of currency, is not yet assured because time will pass by before we all know and proclaimed that bitcoin is really the new era of currency.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:25:02 PM

If we compare the value of bitcoin with US dollar we will see that one bitcoin is approximately $2500. Naturally using such a large currency for smaller transactions might not be easy. But in the future if grocery stores do accept bitcoin, there is no harm in it. A benefit of purchasing food items on sites is that food items might also get delivered at your door step. Currency is currency and is there to spend, whether it be bitcoin or any other traditional currency and is there for people to spend.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

It could be in the future a new era of bitcoin as the world's currency. ,, What will happen. ?? And if it happens, maybe the global standard is only one currency ... we all continue to wait for its development ..

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

I think it's true that bitcoin is the beginning of the era of digital currency. Well, now many projects are starting to launch coins that are in shape to compete with bitcoin. And nowadays many have admitted that bitcoin is the currency for internet.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
coerdy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:51:55 PM

Bitcoin is really new era of money,bitcoin is new trend for users.Bitcoin is decentralized currency.transaction also very fast.it has security.it is future currency no doubt about this.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:19:50 PM

obviously, Bitcoin has created a new era of currency. it is playing a pioneering role in this sector, bitcoin has developed this currency system in recent years. not only that but also it has gained huge acceptability and credibility about the virtual currency among the people. so credit should go to the bitcoin regarding this issue...
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:14:12 PM

yes i think that Bitcoin is truly making a difference in the usage accessibility of currency.
If we talk about two different perspectives that is the value of bitcoin in the online market and the value of bitcoin among other currencies it has more or less the same importance in terms of value. Bitcoin is the most widely used currency over the internet and also secure and easy transactions can be done almost instantly. In comparison with other currencies, it has the highest value even surpassing the dollar by a mile. Bitcoin’s current value is approximately around a whopping 2500 US Dollars.
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:52:08 AM

yes its like new era of currency and will change all the world economics soon. this will be accepted by all the banks and will become more popular even among the common citizens.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:57:01 AM

yes its like new era of currency and will change all the world economics soon. this will be accepted by all the banks and will become more popular even among the common citizens.
I appreciate your optimism, but I would like to know more on what it is based. I see no indications that you're telling the truth. No country in the world does not want to lose control over its economy, and therefore will not accept bitcoin. Banks are required to obey the law and this means that they will accept bitcoin.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:54:14 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the new value of currency in the internet. We already can use it to buy foods and etc. But, i don't think bitcoin become a money in terms of hard money like dollar in a short time. Everybody still hope bitcoin can provide the best as the currency of a new era.
Yes we can use bitcoin to buy goods and services on internet also shops are accepting bitcoin.
Bitcoin can become the new era of currency , because every day many new people accepting bitcoin  as currency.
jhkmjnhamster

Activity: 116
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:47:32 PM

yes, but It will take a long time
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

That is the purpose of bitcoin, bitcoin is a currency and the purpose of any currency is to become a medium of exchange that you can use to buy products and services, bitcoin is going to become successful at that but it is going to take some time for that to happen.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Well I think we could say that it is really the new era of the currency,
And I am really happy that I am one of the many users of it,
And right now we could use bitcoin in almost anything that we want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: