Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72010 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:05:54 AM

Yes for me bitcoin is completely new age currency and it is also equipped with cutting edge tech work like blockchain. This is start of new era and so to new currency as well. We can say that it is smart currency and should be taken into consideration for real life usage. As far as I know bitcoin was made to store the physical/fiat currency in the form of bitcoin and to transact it with smart blockchain formulas to add up the security to transaction. However it seems that it is now taking shape of new currency and I am wishing to see it as physical currency too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:06:44 AM

i personally considers such as that because bitcoin have who other currency doesn't have such as fast transactions but with low fees but unfortunately because my government can't control bitcoin then they don't admit bitcoin as the currency however since i use bitcoin i could took many advantages from that

I agree to this. Bitcoin is making a noise throughout the internet. Starting from its easy transactions nd benefits,mining is also a good way to go. Digital currency is being a trend for its advantages of fast and cheaper transactions.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

In the leading economies they always support Bitcoin and legally mix Bitcoin as it will surely develop in the future, and poor countries they will inevitably reject Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a threat to banks.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

In the leading economies they always support Bitcoin and legally mix Bitcoin as it will surely develop in the future, and poor countries they will inevitably reject Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a threat to banks.

I don't think there will be a complete ban on Bitcoin in any country of the world because in such there Bitcoin will be more active under cover which will put the economy in the trouble so the best way to legalize it and use it for the betterment of the economy. No country can ban the use of the Bitcoin, they can just ban the legal conversion of Bitcoin to fiat currencies.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

I don't think there will be a complete ban on Bitcoin in any country of the world because in such there Bitcoin will be more active under cover which will put the economy in the trouble so the best way to legalize it and use it for the betterment of the economy. No country can ban the use of the Bitcoin, they can just ban the legal conversion of Bitcoin to fiat currencies.
When a certain government will ban bitcoins then people will lose their interest of using bitcoin especially when the punishment is very hard.
Maybe we can still see some who are using it but most likely those users are using bitcoin for illegal activities because they are not afraid of the law anymore as in the first place that is their job to do illegal things.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

I think bitcoin could be a new currency for the future, because many have used bitcoin in many countries but are just waiting for bitcoin development to be better and will be used for digital currency, just bitcoin exchange to fiat and new Can be used to buy snacks and maybe next year bitcoin can already spend without swapping to fiat and can be used directly around the world
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

I think so, Bitcoin in the other country are now very popular like in the Australia, China, London, and etc. So it can be the new era sooner or later there is a big possibility to be happen. Smiley

Hi, I've just found out about the bitcoin world so be gentle.. you've mentioned the popularity in China and Australia, 1. How did you learn of this and 2. Are you actually buying and selling using BitCoin in these countries?

And I added a question for you?
Whether china and australia have inaugurated bitcoin and made the official currency in their country. Wink
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
I think so. Bitcoin may be the new ear of currency but the thing is it's not alone. Along side it has altcoins which is also cryptocurrency used by many. Bitcoin is now accessible to be converted into real money which ends up letting us buy anything that we want. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency which makes it more famous and also due to the ease of transaction it gives to the investors. Many peopl are saying that bitcoin may probably die sooner but I don't think of that. I have faith with bitcoin and based on what I'm seeing as of today, bitcoin will be innovated and will be successful in the future.
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:33:47 PM

I agree with that...  Because  of the trending happening in bitcoin world wide, and you can easily to exchange it with real money,  i believe now that bitcoin is the currency in the virtual world.  We can use bitcoin to make our future become better someday and because of that you will become rich...
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:59:22 PM

I agree with that...  Because  of the trending happening in bitcoin world wide, and you can easily to exchange it with real money,  i believe now that bitcoin is the currency in the virtual world.  We can use bitcoin to make our future become better someday and because of that you will become rich...
Right. Our world has been change yearly due to the fast changing of the technology. We can say that bitcoin is  the new era of it. And we can say that in few more year to go bitcoin will wifely spread and it will become the new ear of currency. So lets wait for it. And keep our goals with bitcoin.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

I agree with that...  Because  of the trending happening in bitcoin world wide, and you can easily to exchange it with real money,  i believe now that bitcoin is the currency in the virtual world.  We can use bitcoin to make our future become better someday and because of that you will become rich...
Right. Our world has been change yearly due to the fast changing of the technology. We can say that bitcoin is  the new era of it. And we can say that in few more year to go bitcoin will wifely spread and it will become the new ear of currency. So lets wait for it. And keep our goals with bitcoin.

A lot of people think that bitcoin will be the future currency of the future, yes it will, but it need a lots and lots and lots of years.

Bitcoin as of now is a popular digital currency and also picked as a candidate for the world currency for the future. But as it is now, it really needs a lot of development as bitcoin has still a lot of improving to be done before it becomes a real currency that will be widely use in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:24:34 PM

I think we could really consider it as a new era of currency,
Since it is a digital currency and most of us really rely on the internet right now.
I mean everything that we do is connected to the internet.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:25:23 PM

We should really keep our goals into our motivations and this proved to everyone around the world that bitcoin can be a new era of currency. This implementation will take a long time to become reality to other people.
Coins and Hardwork

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:29:59 PM

Since it is a digital currency and most of us really rely on the internet right now.

Not all of the people rely on the internet. We are just used to these internet because of the things that we can see and learn from it. Also, not all of what we are doing is not connected to the internet, so when you take a dump you are saying that it is connected to the internet?
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

The era of the new currency has not yet arrived. Look how many people want the legalization of bitcoin. This means that in the mind of the users have no sense of freedom. They used that they run the government and want to bitcoin has become common currency. No we are still only at the beginning of the path.
wrfitz

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:40:13 PM

Not all of the people rely on the internet. We are just used to these internet because of the things that we can see and learn from it. Also, not all of what we are doing is not connected to the internet, so when you take a dump you are saying that it is connected to the internet?

Although .... it would be cool if my dump could be directly uploaded to the face of my enemies  Grin
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

will i might say sometimes you enjoy with gambling especially if you have a lot of money, then you realize after you lost a couple of money that its not worth it then you try a diversion so you switch into sports you like then you enjoy it the different between the two is gambling involves money a lot of money because it happens that you lost then you win then you lost again and the more time your in the more money you lost...
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:23:19 PM

When a certain government will ban bitcoins then people will lose their interest of using bitcoin especially when the punishment is very hard.
Maybe we can still see some who are using it but most likely those users are using bitcoin for illegal activities because they are not afraid of the law anymore as in the first place that is their job to do illegal things.

There are critical punishments for watching 'certain' type of content online yet the many internet users are watching that content without any fear because there are methods which allow them to do it without getting tracked. We can't say that people won't use Bitcoin even after any government putting a ban on it. The basic fundamental concept of Bitcoin is to hold the value in the hands of the bearer.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

Bitcoin is a modern currency but I think it is not the new era of currency because we still be going to use the different currencies to make our bitcoins have value so we only use bitcoin as an internet currency not world's currency.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

One can definitely say that bitcoin as the main crypto currency is a new era in the history of the currency. The digital currency gives new opportunities for currency. However, one can hardly hope that bitcoin will be used for small purchases. Firstly, it's not entirely convenient. Secondly, in transactions bitcoin decent amount of commission.
The fee is what is making people reconsider using bitcoin as a way to make micro payments, but as soon as segwit is activated then I think there is going to be a drop in the fess you are going to pay, so bitcoin could be used once again to make those kind of payments.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: