Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72010 times)
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

Absolutely yes, because even though it's not literal money but it's buying and not gold but it's mining so I can say that bitcoin is a new currency of our generation because it benefits people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

Even knowing bitcoin is the new way of business, and bringing the fiat to digital currencie on the next years. The big question is when the market will be ready for bitcoin, because we need merchants to use and accept bitcoin, something till the moment we arent see, some companies are using it but those companies are promoting bitcoin, while others are thinking the beneficts and problems to use and accept it.
AnnaGeraMsk

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

it is a new era and its technology will show every country and every sphere of activity and the smoother it will be introduced into the state the better for the economy!
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Of course. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency. It made money transfer very easy. It allow us to transfer a minimum of only 5$. But in bank this minimum cannot be send. Again, Bitcoin or any crypto currency also allow us to send money quickly. Though bank send money quickly but in bank you need proper paperworks. But in case of transaction in crypto currency you don't need that. Also crypto currency need no tax.
I agree, many people irritating to the presence of Red tape, which is present in the case with Bank transfer, especially if you need to do remittance to another country. Restrictions (limits) on the translation currency from one account to another, and the commission, which is considered as a percentage, not fixed for all the money transfer play in favor of bitcoin. Widespread use of bitcoin will make unnecessary sharing one currency to another and fee commission for remittance cease to be a giant, as now. Today in the world more than 200 countries and each has its internal currency. But the positive side bitcoin is that it can use people anywhere in the world, regardless of your religion and no matter in what language you say!
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

It is obvious that bitcoin is the new era of currency. As we modernized today with all those technology circulating. We are also advancing each aspect that we have.

Bitcoin makes everything convenient and less hassle. It is possible that in the future we can use bitcoin in buying foods. Nowadays there are alot of shops that accepts bitcoin as its mode of payment.

xandra

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:04:22 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
I don't think earning bitcoin is as easy as you have stated. But this is true that these days bitcoin can be used in almost everywhere including many supermarkets to hotdog shops. Even we can book flights with bitcoin, on the other hand with bitcoin debit cards even in the places where bitcoin is not accepted directly we can pay there with those bitcoin cards easily.

Bitcoin is evolution in the fiancial sector and yes it is new era of currency.
Truth when you've just started here earning bitcoin was not easy when you don't have any knowledge what are the ways to earn here. Maybe bitcoin will be the new era of currency as it will give you faster transaction and there are already countries accepted it as the mode of payment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:22:47 AM

I don't agree that earning Bitcoins is easy. Unles yo country few satoshies from faucets. You need lot of time, effort and knowledge to earn decent amount of Bitcoins. Bitcoin is already accepted like money by it's users although isn't formaly regulated like this. At least not in many coutries. Hope that in the future will be fuly accepted like money in the whole world.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

Bitcoins as new era of currency? I think so we can consider it like that since in this modern days many people are into bitcoins already. They really used bitcoins in various transactions such as paying some bills and other expenses. Many have decided to convert their money into bitcoins...so it's really a big thing that bitcoins indeed a new era of currency.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:04:36 AM

Bitcoin deserves to be said as the new era of currency, this is because bitcoin is very sophisticated, safe and fast for transactions, when compared to fiat or banks then bitcoin is better everything.

czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

I wont say it's the new era of currency, unless all government accept bitcoin. It should be recognized and legalized by all government to gain it's place, as the new era currency, only the government can do that.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
renggileh

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

Maybe bitcoin could be a new era of currency. Bitcoin could be an alternative currency for online payments because if developed will be very easy to purchase goods online with bitcoin. I'm sure if some of the bitcoin system updated and many use bitcoin will be able to use bitcoin as an alternative method of payment of money. It's already started some stores both online and offline already using bitcoin payments, in the future I believe already started a lot of use.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:20:05 AM

You can said that. Bitcoin is the era of currency is not wrong, but bitcoin is not just a currency.
It is a decentralized currency. Unlike the existing currencies that are centralized and controlled by bank system.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is the new currency for today. Not in this time, at the very least. I think that real money is still the main currency. Since it is more likely that you will convert your bitcoins to fiat. For whatever purpose, you're still going to convert it to dollar. Even if the reason is to buy more bitcoin.

Yes, it is a new money. But will not replace the currency money that we have. Like I said, not now for the least. Since we still need real money for our daily expenses.

Hopefully, we can use it for buying goods for the future. But I think that it is better to leave it the way it is today. It seems futuristic but I think that there will be problems that will arise if we use it as our main mode of payment. Like, the fees are too high. Slow confirmation and such.

And I don't agree with you that earning bitcoin is easy. Since you need to invest a lot of time and effort for you to earn some bitcoin. Of course, you need to use your brains too. Even if you invest a lot of money and do tradings, you cannot easily earn bitcoin. You need to work hard for you to earn considerable amount.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Hard to say so, but for sure it added some action to the market and attracted a lot of money
I guess we can say that it created a new "industry" - crypto industry
will it be the same as now or will evolve more and more depends on many factors.. we will see what future will show us
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

Hard to say so, but for sure it added some action to the market and attracted a lot of money
I guess we can say that it created a new "industry" - crypto industry
will it be the same as now or will evolve more and more depends on many factors.. we will see what future will show us
Certainly I agree with you there my friend, although some people keep on saying its faster and safer way of transaction, some would also disagree, but the fact that there is a huge possibility that these will be the future currency or should we say overall as a new era of currency, it would also be possible that there will be huge development and so many modification in order to provide good or high quality service for us users and to all of the people which will benefit it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:02 AM

Yes, But not easy to earn! need to know every topic or discussion in the campaign to have a merit point and not just common sense without basis. or else your post will just delete. bitcoin is the new era of currencies and you most know the every detail to make secure your account and how you handle carefully. So easy to buy anywhere anything you can have or payment can be done through bitcoin also no hussle to fall in line in the bank o rpayment centery. too interesting all you have to do is study the campaign and what is the goal and when ot will finish and what is the rule in campaign.

naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

I am never sure that bitcoin will be a new era of currency, until now there has not been an official bank accept bitcoin so bitcoin difficult used en masse. Maybe need more than 15 years again to be new era of currency.

The future is not just for enrichment, but also for new technology and the creation of new life. The future of bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin itself is a new page in the Internet world. And I think that the future is for her.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

Popularity of Bitcoin is trending now but it doesn't mean that it is the new era of currency,competing into fiat currency is not as easy to defeat we almost use fiat currency any kind of trading and it has no limit to people even an illiterate person can use fiat currency,but in cryptocurrency only those person who knows to use the internet and have knowledge to work with Bitcoin can use digital currency.
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is the place to invest and have the most money in the virtual currency market, let's say that the development of Bitcoin has reached new heights, in the future this may be a currency to many countries in the world. Accepted as a trading currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

it is obvious that bitcoin is the new era of currency. As we modernized today with all those technology circulating. We are also advancing each aspect that we have. Bitcoin makes everything convenient and less hassle. It is possible that in the future we can use bitcoin in buying foods. Nowadays there are alot of shops that accepts bitcoin as its mode of paymentBitcoin could be, I mean the technology behind bitciin is revolutionary abd is not something the world has not yet seen. Yet it holds potential to forever revolutionize or modify the nature of the conventional currency we use nowadays. It's potential to change the way we look at money as well as the promising future it holds is nothing to be laughed at. As well as the features and benefits one could get suppose bitcoin became a currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: