Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72016 times)
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

Can be said that bitcoin is the era of currency, this is because bitcoin improve the financial system banks, bitcoin transactions faster and cheaper so that can be relied upon to serve all transactions in this world.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

digital currency is a new era in finance ..
for now in my country not many places use bitcoin as a means of payment ...
hopefully it can happen in the future ..
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:21:54 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

Mam, thank you for the trend. I believe that bitcoin is one currency that will penetrate the worlds economy, since it has the highest value in the coin cap market and it is already advertised in social medias and TV programs. i will not be surprised if many merchants will absorb it as their mode of payments.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

yes it is the newest form of currency, we can use it to purchase items online.. like if you wanna buy food there were establishments and online businesses that accepts it, much more in the future..
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

It's a completely new era of money, and I can even call it an encryption revolution.

It's a new trend, it's a good place to get the sun. There is a need in society for differentiating from the current system. The cryptocurrency was born. This process can no longer be stopped, and the cryptocurrency will stand and occupy its place in the world economy.
Although I don't know Bitcoin can becomes the future currency for the world or not, but I believe at least the existence of cryptocurrency made the world need to change the platform and nature of many system, included the government. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency opened new concept about new world without third person to manage the world. All people on the world have same permission to change the world. A world where equality always prevails.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

You were late with this topic a little, bitcoin already goes to a decline of its era, instead of a dawn)
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

digital currency is a new era in finance ..
for now in my country not many places use bitcoin as a means of payment ...
hopefully it can happen in the future ..
I think it's more exactly when you're saying that Bitcoin is a new era of currency than telling digital currency is a new era of finance because actually digital currency has been exists for a long time before like LR, Webmoney or Perfect money and Bitcoin is the new kind of digital currency.
I know you're confused about these definitions but it should be correct.

Kostyan4ek

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

Yes obviously bitcoin is digital currency, bitcoin can be used to buy food, beverages, even bitcoin can to buy property such as houses, apartments, villas. I believe bitcoin in the future can make ease and profit for its users.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:57:28 AM

Yes obviously bitcoin is digital currency, bitcoin can be used to buy food, beverages, even bitcoin can to buy property such as houses, apartments, villas. I believe bitcoin in the future can make ease and profit for its users.
Those things are just ideas and they are not totally existing.I also want to see that bitcoin is being accepted to buy those things but yet, we need to accept the fact that we are still on the process of waiting for the cryptocurrency like bitcoin to be accepted by the merchants like stores and also other people so we can exchange our bitcoin into something not only by fiat.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Those things are just ideas and they are not totally existing.I also want to see that bitcoin is being accepted to buy those things but yet, we need to accept the fact that we are still on the process of waiting for the cryptocurrency like bitcoin to be accepted by the merchants like stores and also other people so we can exchange our bitcoin into something not only by fiat.
We are popular already especially to those potential adopters like big company because they sees potential by using bitcoin it will
help them grow their business and be more profitable.
Time is important so we need to be patient.
ad_playing

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

There is new transaction using bitcoin in many area, so I believe Bitcoin will be a virtual currency that is able to use for real currency such as paying hotel rate, paying the purchased goods, etc.

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:33:21 AM

They say that it is now a new era of currency because it is  digital money a cashless you can use it for everything
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:42:41 AM

bitcoin is going famous very fast and its rate is also going increasing very fast and this is all due to the more and more taking interest of people. when the users of bitcoin is increasing in such a rate then finally many countries will legalize bitcoin in their country and more expected that it will become international currency very soon.
Inovasi87

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

of course it is . it offers many advantages which are highly needs of wveryone in this instant working world where anyone can not even wait for making a coffiee
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

I think its not only bitcoin but all the cryptocurrency is the new age of money whick is not fiat and don't need to produce so many copies in order for people to use, digital money is less expenses and very fast transaction rather than fiat money that is need to be produce and then become heavy if you have too much of it.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

bitcoin is going famous very fast and its rate is also going increasing very fast and this is all due to the more and more taking interest of people. when the users of bitcoin is increasing in such a rate then finally many countries will legalize bitcoin in their country and more expected that it will become international currency very soon.

I believe it will happen in the future Bitcoin would be a international currency. Currently the developed countries are studying how the system adopted by the Bitcoin. So, I think they see the Bitcoin has a future that is very fantastic.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

As we all can see right now, bitcoin is already conquering everyone's life specially in terms of their financial aspects. Bitcoin has risen from the bottom to the top wherein it is like telling the world it's capability to become the world's future currency which they will surely end up using as time passes by and as innovations keep on going from time to time.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

I dream about the time when it would substitute all different currencies such as dollars or others and become internationally accepted currency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

i think no because Bitcoin has been a few years into the currency, many new currencies now. What I know is Bitcoin ahead of all the outgoing currency, so it's popular.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

This is indeed a new era that occurs because Bitcoin has not been discovered in the past is different from the gold that has been in the know people in the past.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: