Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:05:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 205: Alvarez vs McGregor Prediction and Info Thread  (Read 4039 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:58:42 PM

I find it surprising that Mcgregor has a long term relationship with the same girl now that he is rich and famous and can get any model he wants. Im used to seeing all those rich fights with a lot of girls so I expected him to act like Mayweather (he is always hanging out with tons of different girls)
Anyway let's hope he is back into the game soon. Some people get rusty after long breaks and never reach their 100% again.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:36:32 AM

I find it surprising that Mcgregor has a long term relationship with the same girl now that he is rich and famous and can get any model he wants. Im used to seeing all those rich fights with a lot of girls so I expected him to act like Mayweather (he is always hanging out with tons of different girls)
Anyway let's hope he is back into the game soon. Some people get rusty after long breaks and never reach their 100% again.
His girlfriend was with him when he was a nobody and its not that surprising that he is sticking into this relationship because when you are rich you will get many girls but the ones who are with you when you are nothing ,those girls are pretty rare to come by
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:23:46 AM

His girlfriend was with him when he was a nobody and its not that surprising that he is sticking into this relationship because when you are rich you will get many girls but the ones who are with you when you are nothing ,those girls are pretty rare to come by

Yes it also shows that Conor is a deep person who is not influenced by the corrupting nature of money and wealth. He might be showing the world that all he wants is to make money and be a success but what he really wants is to make history and to leave a legacy in the world of MMA.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:34:55 PM

Indeed, it's good to be with a girl that was with you since you where a no one, the question tho still remains: Would she still be with you for this long if your MMA career turned out a failure and you ended up working in McDonalds instead? You never know, that is why I can't have long term relationships, im paranoid that the girl would leave you if you aren't successful. Connor was probably making constant progress since years ago and she knew she would end up fighting against the best... anyway I wish him best of luck and hope we can see the Diaz trilogy complete.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

^ With McGregor's case he won't be ending up working in Mc Donald's.  He'll have a movie career or something, or at least an MMA talent agency where he can train and promote fighters.  He's not just your regular UFC fighter.  He's a brilliant businessman as well who has a knack in marketing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:29:38 PM

^ With McGregor's case he won't be ending up working in Mc Donald's.  He'll have a movie career or something, or at least an MMA talent agency where he can train and promote fighters.  He's not just your regular UFC fighter.  He's a brilliant businessman as well who has a knack in marketing.

I don't mean in the future, I think both Mayweather and McGregor are rich for life now, unless they do something insanely stupid, they are cashcows and they will never be in need of money (specially Mayweather lol)

But what I meant was, when McGregor was young, if his career never started before he got big, I wonder if she would still be with him for so long.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:23:23 AM

Here's a fan made promotional video.  I can't stop watching videos of 205 and I keep looking for new articles about it.  Just a couple of weeks now...  Smiley  MMA history is happening if all goes as planned by McGregor.

UFC 205 Preview: Alvarez vs McGregor - The Lost Boys Promo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgT_qzUfub8

Enjoy the video!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:56:31 AM

Hey guys, just dropping by to post another video.  I wonder...  Did McGregor spend another 300k USD again for this training camp?

Video: Conor McGregor’s Hard Sparring Session While Filming UFC 205 Countdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4XnB-WvYc

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:58:18 AM

Hey guys, just dropping by to post another video.  I wonder...  Did McGregor spend another 300k USD again for this training camp?

Video: Conor McGregor’s Hard Sparring Session While Filming UFC 205 Countdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4XnB-WvYc
300 Thousand USD is nothing compare to how much he can earn from this fight. Win or lose his total earnings for 2016 is totaling to 40 Million USD. A guy who cant afford to pay 250 USD for a walkout song now uses thousand of dollars suit to use on a press con. Connor knows how to use the mic and he knows to fight in the octagon very well.
Pattberry

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:33:00 AM

Indeed, it's good to be with a girl that was with you since you where a no one, the question tho still remains: Would she still be with you for this long if your MMA career turned out a failure and you ended up working in McDonalds instead? You never know, that is why I can't have long term relationships, im paranoid that the girl would leave you if you aren't successful. Connor was probably making constant progress since years ago and she knew she would end up fighting against the best... anyway I wish him best of luck and hope we can see the Diaz trilogy complete.
You can never live a life like that buddy,it is hard to get a good girl now a days ,if a girl sticks on with you during your troubled days ,never let her go,it is good to be commited if you are prepared for it.I want him to face Aldo once again because i lost a fortune in that match Smiley

Yes it also shows that Conor is a deep person who is not influenced by the corrupting nature of money and wealth. He might be showing the world that all he wants is to make money and be a success but what he really wants is to make history and to leave a legacy in the world of MMA.
He has already marked his legacy in the sport ,he is one of the most successful fighter in the history of MMA in terms of tickets sold and the most paid as well,there were many great fighters but Mcgregor took it to the next level in terms of fight promotion and confidence inside the ring
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 11:34:48 AM

300 Thousand USD is nothing compare to how much he can earn from this fight. Win or lose his total earnings for 2016 is totaling to 40 Million USD. A guy who cant afford to pay 250 USD for a walkout song now uses thousand of dollars suit to use on a press con. Connor knows how to use the mic and he knows to fight in the octagon very well.
Could not afford to pay $250  Shocked i did not know this past ,when was this,when he first came to the UFC ?what ever it may be Mcgregor is the smartest fighters in the world he knows how to build a persona and how to be successful ,being a skilled fighter does not necessarily  bring this much wealth but his persona and mic skills are extra ordinary to piss off the opponent and that is what made him successful Grin

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:00:49 PM

You can never live a life like that buddy,it is hard to get a good girl now a days ,if a girl sticks on with you during your troubled days ,never let her go,it is good to be commited if you are prepared for it.I want him to face Aldo once again because i lost a fortune in that match Smiley

He has already marked his legacy in the sport ,he is one of the most successful fighter in the history of MMA in terms of tickets sold and the most paid as well,there were many great fighters but Mcgregor took it to the next level in terms of fight promotion and confidence inside the ring

I think he still has to win a couple more fights to become a legend. Right now he is one of the best, but legend status is reserved to better records. He needs to get more wins and prove that he can still fight throught his at least early 30s then retire, and he can't lose again ever, if he takes another loss his cache will lower a lot.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:28:54 AM

@pereira4. The only UFC fighter that I can say who deserves to be called a legend is Anderson Silva. It is not because of how long he has held the middle weight championship but because of what he has brought in the sport. He has shown us skills, moves and tactics that are unorthodox, weird and they are very entertaining. His broken leg is also something we will not see happen anymore. That was weird.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pattberry

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 11:57:28 PM

I think he still has to win a couple more fights to become a legend. Right now he is one of the best, but legend status is reserved to better records. He needs to get more wins and prove that he can still fight throught his at least early 30s then retire, and he can't lose again ever, if he takes another loss his cache will lower a lot.

McGregor's legacy is that he is only fighter who took MMA to a whole new level and he will be the only fighter to earn millions per fight and is one of the richest sports person of 2015/2016 in terms of revenue ,in terms of fighting legacy he has to prove that .There were many talented fighters but he is only one who can demand a million dollars per fight and could fill a stadium full of people and he has rewritten many financial records in terms of PPV sales and that is the legacy i was talking about.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:16:16 AM

Just a few more days guys!  This gonna be UFC history or a big upset, especially for the McGregor fans.  Here's some videos to watch and follow the developments of the fighters as fight night becomes closer and closer.

UFC 205: Fighting For History - Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxwE4fPLU3c

UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5t-QBmWl3s

UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YfjXwB6B5w

UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmK3O6BapJM

Enjoy! 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

With only a few days left until this great card, I am still not sure who will win the main event. Both McGregor and Alvarez are elite athletes, but I think Conor's only chance might be in the striking department. Alvarez has great wrestling ability and if he can keep McGregor on the ground for the majority of the fight, he will win either by decision, submission, or ground and pound. I am leaning towards Alvarez since he is more accustomed to the weight class, while McGregor is still juggling through three weight classes at the current moment (Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight).
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1598

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:00:27 PM

Think he was videod partying with escorts a while back. He probably cheated Grin

As for his fight in NYC on Saturday I really hope he wins, I believe he will.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:31:11 PM

Think he was videod partying with escorts a while back. He probably cheated Grin

As for his fight in NYC on Saturday I really hope he wins, I believe he will.
The aura behind Mcgregor is something huge,he might win this match and the chances of winning are slim but then if he wins he will win by knockout
Misha tate is coming back after the loss and hope she wins this time around.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:48:10 AM

With only a few days left until this great card, I am still not sure who will win the main event. Both McGregor and Alvarez are elite athletes, but I think Conor's only chance might be in the striking department. Alvarez has great wrestling ability and if he can keep McGregor on the ground for the majority of the fight, he will win either by decision, submission, or ground and pound. I am leaning towards Alvarez since he is more accustomed to the weight class, while McGregor is still juggling through three weight classes at the current moment (Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight).

Yup I agree.  There's that scenario where Alvarez would grind McGregor down buy pushing his back on the cage.  I would expect this to be really effective starting on the third round if McGregor still hasn't fixed his cardio problem.  But we'll see, I honestly do not know who to bet for as we're getting closer and closer to fight night.  When it comes to that, I usually go for the underdog.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ultralord

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:39:35 PM

Conor will win by knockout within the first 3 rounds. If not, it will either go the distance or Alvarez will submit him. Conor has 3 losses, all from submissions. One from 2008, one from 2010, and the most recent in 2016 by Diaz. Conor does have a longer reach than Eddie as well. If Eddie can avoid McGregor's power strikes, I think he will try to submit him. He probably knows that Conor hasn't been knocked out and it will be easier to try to lure him to the ground instead of going the full rounds. With that said I am a McGregor fan and hope he wins.

My bets will be:

McGregor by KO/TKO
Alvarez by Submission

and depending on the odds I will probably bet fight goes the distance/fight doesn't go the distance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: