Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: might be time to start taking Expanse seriously...  (Read 1562 times)
eternalhash (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:33:40 AM

heres the most recent newsletter (from yesterday):

includes a brief overview of the second roadmap (they already blew through the first roadmap); introducing 4 new team members; integration with ripple ILP; new exchange for euro/exp with litebit.eu

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/151836709088/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no12-10152016

Lots of positive news for the past few weeks/months, surprised to see EXP stuck in accumulation

its got to give eventually  Huh

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:47:02 AM

includes a brief overview of the second roadmap (they already blew through the first roadmap); introducing 4 new team members; integration with ripple ILP; new exchange for euro/exp with litebit.eu

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/151836709088/expanse-newsletter-vo-1-no12-10152016

Lots of positive news for the past few weeks/months, surprised to see EXP stuck in accumulation
It will be stuck no matter the amount of positive news. Premined coins have no good press no matter what.
Even after this positive news from the op price of Expanse didn't gain any momentum - after announcement of roadmap price is stuck.
Do you really think it will change in the future?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:18:45 PM

It will be stuck no matter the amount of positive news. Premined coins have no good press no matter what.
Even after this positive news from the op price of Expanse didn't gain any momentum - after announcement of roadmap price is stuck.

This is not the usual type of premine where the community has no control. This seems to me one of the best methods of development funding as yet.

Premine can carry a lot of negative stigma. That negativity is usually justified. However in this case I don't think it should.

We will see.

Franko hasn't pulled off anything profitable yet. But then again has been a proven hardworking dev that sticks around. Let's hope this one is different.

spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:48:31 PM

This is not the usual type of premine where the community has no control. This seems to me one of the best methods of development funding as yet.

Premine can carry a lot of negative stigma. That negativity is usually justified. However in this case I don't think it should.

We will see.

Franko hasn't pulled off anything profitable yet. But then again has been a proven hardworking dev that sticks around. Let's hope this one is different.

New website is live! Looks fluid, clean and easy to navigate. Hopefully this brings some more attention to the Expanse project
mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 12:54:43 AM

Something hardly to take seriously. Ethereum classic has a better chance to succeed than Expanse. I am not saying that it has no chance but let us live in reality here.

The reality is that Expanse has stayed par for the course, do you know of any other Ethereum forks/clones that havent switched to an alternate chain (besides ETC obviously) - additionally Expanse is the original fork of ethereum, the first fork. So I would argue that expanse has far more legitimacy than ETC. Also, who are the developers of ETC anyway?

wrong! Shift is. Now everything you say is stupid and biased.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:03:03 PM

Something hardly to take seriously. Ethereum classic has a better chance to succeed than Expanse. I am not saying that it has no chance but let us live in reality here.

The reality is that Expanse has stayed par for the course, do you know of any other Ethereum forks/clones that havent switched to an alternate chain (besides ETC obviously) - additionally Expanse is the original fork of ethereum, the first fork. So I would argue that expanse has far more legitimacy than ETC. Also, who are the developers of ETC anyway?

Have shift switched to a different code base? what happened to it? was frozen for quite some time.

eternalhash (OP)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:17:11 PM

Have shift switched to a different code base? what happened to it? was frozen for quite some time.

expanse is the only ethereum fork (or clone) that is still using ether codebase.. (ahem besides etc but lets not mention that disaster)

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: