Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IP changing  (Read 924 times)
FuckOffWillYou (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:26:31 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 09:22:56 PM by FuckOffWillYou

Hello! Hallo Leute! I use a laptop and a tablet with the same Internet connection and it is not possible to take bonuses/awards/faucets from a tablet and a laptop if they`re connected to the same Internet Protocol. So, I need two different IP: on a laptop and on a tablet. Does someone have a solution about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:44:36 PM

You need to use a VPN service.

saatana

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:54:34 PM

You need to use a VPN service.

most faucets can detect and block VPN adresses.

maybe use mobile connection instead?
startselect

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:30:56 AM

Go to a friend's house and use their internet.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:41:38 AM

Hello! Hallo Leute! I use a laptop and a tablet with the same Internet connection and it is not possible to take bonuses/awards/faucets from a tablet and a laptop if they`re connected to the same Internet Protocol. So, I need two different IP: on a laptop and on a tablet. Does someone have a solution about it?

If you want to change your IP you need to have a computer server then add roles to your server and reserve some ip address in your dhcp. This will help you a lot aside from vpn.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 09:42:38 AM

Or maybe just don't abuse services that give you free money?

mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 09:44:49 AM

If you want to change your IP you need to have a computer server then add roles to your server and reserve some ip address in your dhcp. This will help you a lot aside from vpn.

not really... If you run your own DHCP, it usually means you're connected to your own router/firewall.
In this case, you usually have 1 WAN ip, and you just distribute ip's from your router/firewall... Everybody surfing behind this router/firewall will use the same outgoing ip...

Best answer so far Smiley
Why are you faucetting anyways? Claiming from faucets for 8 hours a day will make you 1 or 2 bucks... Maybe 3 or 4 bucks if you have a good list and some referals... You're usually better off by converting some of your wage/pocket money into bitcoins... It's more time-efficient (in my opinion tough)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:50:12 AM

not really... If you run your own DHCP, it usually means you're connected to your own router/firewall.
You have 1 WAN ip, and you just distribute ip's from your router/firewall... Everybody surfing behind this router/firewall will use the same outgoing ip...

His point is right using dhcp from your computer server makes your more have a lot ip address specially when you are using class A or Class B. By the way I am a networker connecting this makes work just assigned more reservation IP for everyone who wants to connect in the server. Note: Server will be the router now and not the router, router will become a hub only.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 09:51:27 AM

Haha, You just nailed it.

Well Answer to the OP's Question, If you want to change the IP address first of all go to incognito mode or anonymous mode of browse and use a VPN. This will help you tho change your IP address and the website will not detect that your are using VPN.

Do you have a static IP? From your ISP?
FuckOffWillYou (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:36:02 AM

Or maybe you`re a blind donkey will learn how to read messages properly and don`t send useless posts?
The issue is 2 devices from 1 IP, it is not a question if it`ll be I or another person.  About what "abusing" you`re talking? If you do not have what to answer - just keep silent, and do not look like a cheap idiot
FuckOffWillYou (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:47:16 AM

In this case, you usually have 1 WAN ip, and you just distribute ip's from your router/firewall... Everybody surfing behind this router/firewall will use the same outgoing ip...

Best answer so far Smiley
Why are you faucetting anyways? Claiming from faucets for 8 hours a day will make you 1 or 2 bucks... Maybe 3 or 4 bucks if you have a good list and some referals... You're usually better off by converting some of your wage/pocket money into bitcoins... It's more time-efficient (in my opinion tough)
It is not about money right now, it is about the whole system working. The question wasn`t about an advice. Read it again till you`ll understand the 1st message
simpler2016

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:47:45 AM

It's possible. My friends often change IP. There are special programs for these purposes. You need to know the specific parameters of your computer
FuckOffWillYou (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:48:57 AM

Go to a friend's house and use their internet.
How about yours? If I`ll use your computer and take a food from your fridge don`t you mind?
FuckOffWillYou (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:51:07 AM

It's possible. My friends often change IP. There are special programs for these purposes. You need to know the specific parameters of your computer
Keep going
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 11:58:49 AM

Or maybe you`re blind a donkey will learn how to read messages properly and don`t send useless posts?
The issue is 2 devices from 1 IP, it is not a question if it`ll be I or another person.  About what "abusing" you`re talking? If you do not have what to answer - just keep silent, and do not look like a cheap idiot
Not sure why I am a "cheap idiot", you are the one trying to get more faucet money.

The site(s) that you use restrict the bonus/faucet per IP. You are trying to bypass that. To me that is abusing their service since they clearly don't allow it.

If you think the site should allow it because you use it "legitimately", you should contact the site to ask for it. Rather than trying to bypass their restrictions.

FuckOffWillYou (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:10:58 PM

Or maybe you`re blind a donkey will learn how to read messages properly and don`t send useless posts?
The issue is 2 devices from 1 IP, it is not a question if it`ll be I or another person.  About what "abusing" you`re talking? If you do not have what to answer - just keep silent, and do not look like a cheap idiot
Not sure why I am a "cheap idiot", you are the one trying to get more faucet money.

The site(s) that you use restrict the bonus/faucet per IP. You are trying to bypass that. To me that is abusing their service since they clearly don't allow it.

If you think the site should allow it because you use it "legitimately", you should contact the site to ask for it. Rather than trying to bypass their restrictions.
I already told you: if you haven`t any useful information about the topic - shut the fuck up/keep silent and do not look more pathetically forum - idiot than you`re now
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:50:00 PM

do first faucet with your pc desktop then turn off and turn on router so you will have an other ip then do faucet with laptop,or just combine ccleanear with turn on/off router with only one device
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:33:45 PM

here are some options...

1) call your ISP and ask for more addresses. Each one will cost you a monthly fee.

2) get a job at a datacenter or internet provider where you control the firewalls and network. Then u can steal them like the fag u are.

3) get a life fag, faucets pay pennies.. how old are you 12? tosser.

4) fuck off, .. will you please fuck off.

5) get a job faggot, a blojob from a whore is $20.00 suck off enough men and get good at it, then buy bitcoin with your cum guzzler money.

6) fuck off once more

7) just reboot your modem to get a new IP, if that doesn't work then your fucked aren't you?

chubiruba

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:43:31 PM

Faucets pay pennies, better do something else with your time.

Like study the basics of computer science, so you don't have to make such questions
CryptosZepeckenio

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:24:48 PM

Use a VPN service or just reboot your modem for change your ip !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: