Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow  (Read 30481 times)
septiumwolf

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:39:12 PM

If bitcoin died tomorrow, I will exchange (buy)  a lot, I believe we still need cryptocurrency sooner or later.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:41:24 PM

If bitcoin died tomorrow, I will exchange (buy)  a lot, I believe we still need cryptocurrency sooner or later.
could happen. when everything is lost and turned out several months ahead digital currency re-emerged, then we might be very rich. I just thought of such a possibility.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:48:43 PM

I don't think that its that easy for a powerful currency like bitcoin to die that easily, we don't see any reason behind it at a moment as bitcoin is moving ahead in a positive direction.
thelord12

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:50:27 PM

I think wasting time I this type of discussion is worthless. We should be worried with our present not with future because if you have common sense then you can think that bitcoin is such a huge network of millions of users and it's not possible for a single institutions to stop the network or could alter the system. It will run automatically till the technology and the network exist. Bitcoin is not going to dies at least when you are alive
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:12:44 PM

I think wasting time I this type of discussion is worthless. We should be worried with our present not with future because if you have common sense then you can think that bitcoin is such a huge network of millions of users and it's not possible for a single institutions to stop the network or could alter the system. It will run automatically till the technology and the network exist. Bitcoin is not going to dies at least when you are alive

That's true and as users of bitcoin I think we should think positive about bitcoins and should not worry about its future as its surely gonna be bright holding a higher price.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:04:03 PM

no problem at all haha because i only have  less than .01 bitcoin on my wallet by now because i do convert it into fiat  every week so i lose some amounts but i still can afford that one. So as advice by now is not to save bitcoin on your wallet anymore haha.
Lol I think only you are indifferent to it. I think everyone or for users who love bitcoin will be very sad when bitcoin die. but as long as users are still using the bitcoin bitcoin will continue to live. and I think bitcoin will not die tomorrow. because we are still using bitcoin
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:26:06 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Moving to another cryptocurrency when king is dead is not an option for me. Bitcoin is like a benchmark of popularity, stability and prosperity for every other cryptocurrency.

If Bitcoin fails then how we can be sure that ETH (IMO it already failed), LTC, Monero or Dash won't follow the footsteps of BTC failure - week, month or year after?

Very good point there

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:27:38 PM

If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would just quit with it because there is no reason for me to keep waiting for bitcoin to comeback or something.
I would have to move on and find a other way to make some extra money.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:28:23 PM

no problem at all haha because i only have  less than .01 bitcoin on my wallet by now because i do convert it into fiat  every week so i lose some amounts but i still can afford that one. So as advice by now is not to save bitcoin on your wallet anymore haha.
Lol I think only you are indifferent to it. I think everyone or for users who love bitcoin will be very sad when bitcoin die. but as long as users are still using the bitcoin bitcoin will continue to live. and I think bitcoin will not die tomorrow. because we are still using bitcoin

Bitcoin will only die if everyone stop using it and I don't think that is ever gonna happen, as till people are making good money from it they will continue to use it.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:58:07 PM

If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would just quit with it because there is no reason for me to keep waiting for bitcoin to comeback or something.
Well i know that bitcoin wont die suddenly as we all know the users are still growing but if that happens i will wait for its comeback however i have to move on because dwelling in things that has no progress anymore cant give you income.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:59:37 PM

Well i know that bitcoin wont die suddenly as we all know the users are still growing but if that happens i will wait for its comeback however i have to move on because dwelling in things that has no progress anymore cant give you income.

If bitcoin disappears completely then there are least chances of it to bounce back, and in that case we need to switch to some other product from where we can make good profits.
DixieCrayon

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:00:16 PM

If the bitcoin dies tommorow i think there will be allot of people also dieing because there are so many people with lots of bitcoins and when the price drops to just 1 dollar each i think lot of suicidal people will causes that.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:02:22 PM

I would be sad if that's gonna happen. I've spent most of my time just to earn those bitcoin and it will just going to die without any notice? I think that's unfair. Anyways, when that happens, I would start on doing something that I know that will last for a lifetime. Like finding a decent job and be a regular employee to it so that daily income won't be a problem to me anymore and I can buy the things that I want and need so satisfy myself.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 03:02:44 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 03:56:17 PM by deisik

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

Obviously, the answers to these questions depend on how many bitcoins you have (had) in the first place relative to your total wealth. If you had no interest or stake in Bitcoin altogether, you would most certainly just shrug your shoulders and move on. Other than that, you (or people around you) would be inclined to making a lot of weird things starting from jumping out of the window and ending up straitjacketed in an asylum...

The moral is that never invest what you can't leave to rest

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:04:06 PM

If the bitcoin dies tommorow i think there will be allot of people also dieing because there are so many people with lots of bitcoins and when the price drops to just 1 dollar each i think lot of suicidal people will causes that.

For sure ,if bitcoin would die  tommorow completely then there would  be  people who would also  die especially to those   big  investors on bitcoin and to those people  who  put their all assets on bitcoin, they would  do suicide because  of  being  totally wrecked but  as of  now  its impossible to happen on tommorrow. Cheesy

nindie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:14:35 PM

during much people still use bitcoin
bitcoin never die
but bitcoin nothing people use bitcoin, and bitcoin die, i think another cryotcoin can take over position bitcoin this number one crypto coin
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:20:26 PM

Why will you buy if bitcoin dies tomorrow? There would probably be a reason behind the fact that bitcoin dies suddenly so in that case we are supposed to know first of all if what is the reason and as if there is a chance for it to grow again and then we should take a decision of buying.
TemplarKnightUK

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:23:10 PM

For sure ,if bitcoin would die  tommorow completely then there would  be  people who would also  die especially to those   big  investors on bitcoin and to those people  who  put their all assets on bitcoin, they would  do suicide because  of  being  totally wrecked but  as of  now  its impossible to happen on tommorrow. Cheesy

This sort of thinking is redolent of the 1920s stock price bubble. But bear in mind that unlike then, most bitcoin is not held on margin, outside of a very small amount from the highest-volume traders.

lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:32:53 PM

first of all i do not think that bitcoin died tomorrow because bitcoin is very stronger and everyone know that bitcoin will be never die and it will be survive for always and everyone are going to buy bitcoin for the future and bitcoin more stronger day by day .
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:39:11 PM

If Bitcoin dies, it happens forever. Nobody will spend money on mining rigs because the profit will never exist again. Buying a lot is a bad idea because it will just fail completely afterwards. I hope this won't happen, but we never know. Bitcoin rising too much means a problem because it will happen like in 2013: after the rise comes a big, big decrease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: