Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow  (Read 30481 times)
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:07:23 AM

If bitcoin died tomorrow, I will stop using it of course at least. Maybe ill find another crypto to gain money since I know that many of us here are just using bitcoin to gain more money, Of course im here for money too I wont use bitcoin if it will not ease me in spending and getting money of course and maybe some of you too so I know that many of us will stop using it when it will die tommorow.
BrockHunter

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:36:11 AM

It does not matter to me if Bitcoin dies today or tomorrow I have made some money with it and I am happy. But I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die soon.
Bitcoin is doing it pretty good and it will continue to become bigger in the future.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

If for some reason bitcoin suffers a sudden death, I would pause for a while and think about the good it has given me and the potential benefit many others would have gotten from it. I'll then look for another digital currency and eat about five bananas. However that doesn't seem possible at the moment since everyday, little by little, bitcoin is growing and taking baby steps towards wider acceptance and slowly making its existence felt by a larger group of individuals across the globe.
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:47:02 AM

tomorrow bitcoin not die
bitcoin still life is community bitcoin still use bitcoin
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:14:12 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?
if boitcoin would die tomorrow or right now i probably sell it first i think they be going to news it before it totaly be dead ? or maybe we can use our bitcoins first into shopping or events for the last one? before it gone forever it just a suggestions but ithink we can't do that bitcoin will be dead and it will be dead.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:27:16 PM

If bitcoin died tomorrow, i will sell all my bitcoins directly before it happened. The important thing is there must be a coin that will rise if bitcoin dead. Because bitcoin is the main cryptocurreny here.
chrisvl
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

Trainman

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:54:58 PM

I am sorry that people use bitcoin in order to make only money,actually am sorry because they can not understand what is the real purpose of bitcoin

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:57:34 PM

If bitcoin died tomorrow, i will sell all my bitcoins directly before it happened. The important thing is there must be a coin that will rise if bitcoin dead. Because bitcoin is the main cryptocurreny here.

Everyone will prefer to sell their coins before that happens, but the fact is bitcoin will never give us notice that its going to disappear as it can happen without our knowledge and our coins will left with us useless.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:00:52 PM

Everyone will prefer to sell their coins before that happens, but the fact is bitcoin will never give us notice that its going to disappear as it can happen without our knowledge and our coins will left with us useless.

A lot are experiencing this kind of happening already. It is at those altcoins. You are left without a value of it when you buy a coin that is left without a price. That will really be nothing. Not even a dust of money will come back.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:20:05 PM

You will know that if bitcoin is going to die then it will that without announcing it will surprize that people will not know it will be a gift for those who had already lots of bitcoin on there bitcoin wallet you can't predict that bitcoin will die tomorrow bitcoin is now rising and i think this is impossible to happen
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:26:33 PM

A lot are experiencing this kind of happening already. It is at those altcoins. You are left without a value of it when you buy a coin that is left without a price. That will really be nothing. Not even a dust of money will come back.

Bitcoin is full of surprises and anything is possible with it, so I never believe in holding them for long term, as if bitcoin disappears suddenly then our savings will go in vain and will bring huge loss for us.
vodaljepa (OP)

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:28:13 PM

I am sorry that people use bitcoin in order to make only money,actually am sorry because they can not understand what is the real purpose of bitcoin

Lol tell us whats the real purpose bitcoin god

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:53:57 PM

if bitcoin died tomorrow I'd buy some flowers and funeral gifts with bitcoins Smiley
if you want a Voltairesque answer: if bitcoin didn't exist ,it would be necessary to invent it
so I'm with Dany Hamilton on this one
if it died tomorrow-I'd recreate it

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
chrisvl
Legendary

Trainman

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 02:31:05 PM

Having open eyes you will see in depth the real purpose of bitcoin, if you are using bitcoin only to make money,you will never manage to see the real purpose in depth,because your eyes will be covered from the syndrome --> i want to be rich and I see only that I want to see
i never call my self god,if someone sees something wrong or disagree with my situation simple can avoid or to quote it for farther discussion

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:36:22 PM

For me, if bitcoin will die tomorrow for sure Ill sell all my coins.
But before that happens all my capital has been cashout already.
And, Ill look for other investment were I could earn and gain profit
well.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:39:11 PM

If bitcoin died tommorow I would quit bitcoin and not do anything with investments anymore because it would kill all my motivation.
I would probably start investing a year later again after calming down cause if bitcoin dies I lose a lot of money.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:47:03 PM

I will lose some money that I have in bitcoins at this moment. That would be just very bad luck if you ask me, I could spend that money on
much better way.
I like all idea about bitcoin, and I don`t think bitcoin will die and some other currency to step in. If bitcoin fails, what chance have other
crypto currencies? That can`t happen, and in case bitcoin fails, it will drag down all blockchain with it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chrisvl
Legendary

Trainman

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 02:50:33 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2016, 03:05:12 PM by chrisvl

For me, if bitcoin will die tomorrow for sure Ill sell all my coins.
But before that happens all my capital has been cashout already.
And, Ill look for other investment were I could earn and gain profit
well.
if bitcoin will die tommorow who you will sell your coins ??

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 03:00:54 PM

Having open eyes you will see in depth the real purpose of bitcoin, if you are using bitcoin only to make money,you will never manage to see the real purpose in depth,because your eyes will be covered from the syndrome --> i want to be rich and I see only that I want to see
i never call my self god,if someone sees something wrong or disagree with my situation simple can avoid or to quote it for farther discussion

I always thought that the first thing you should do on the route to riches is to get disillusioned and see things in their real light. In respect to Bitcoin, it means exactly that, namely, "see in depth the real purpose of bitcoin". On the other hand, this per se doesn't mechanically imply that there is such purpose at all or whether it will be achieved eventually...

In short, there is no point of running fast if you are on the wrong road

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:04:57 PM

If bitcoin is going to dead tomorrow, then i will quit crypto currencies workd, because if a big crypto likes bitcoin can die, then the rest will follow, what for i collect the coins but before i enjoy the result in the future the coin already expired, i better moved my investment to gold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: