Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow  (Read 30481 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:17:16 PM

If it would die tomorrow then it would be pretty bad because I still have some Bitcoin that need to be traded and if it would die they become worth nothing.
But if it happens then there is nothing that I can do about it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:26:48 PM

If bitcoin died tomorrow then its the end of bitcoin obviously, all the hard work of us will go for nothing,  and all companies that making money with bitcoin will go bankcrupcy or bitcrupcy? (Or whatever is the term of that) and this forum will die also. And it will be the worst scene that will happen to us here in online world.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:12:45 AM

If bitcoin died tomorrow, I will exchange (buy)  a lot, I believe we still need cryptocurrency sooner or later.

If Bitcoin dies, it happens forever. Nobody will spend money on mining rigs because the profit will never exist again. Buying a lot is a bad idea because it will just fail completely afterwards. I hope this won't happen, but we never know. Bitcoin rising too much means a problem because it will happen like in 2013: after the rise comes a big, big decrease.
If bitcoin would die then I think that I would be shocked like allot more other people because I still have bitcoin to be sold and then they will be worth nothing anymore.
So I hope that we at least see some signs before bitcoin will die.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:14:02 AM

I am sorry that people use bitcoin in order to make only money,actually am sorry because they can not understand what is the real purpose of bitcoin
For me the real purpose of bitcoin is to help our economy and the jobless people who really want to earn money from internet or from bitcoin if bitcoin will died then lots of us are not going to have some money and then find a descent job in order to have some salary to make daily living.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:46:58 AM

If bitcoin will die tomorrow my dreams will also die.

Honestly, I am very dependent with bitcoin, and I am glad I discover bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to earn and make investment here, the good thing with bitcoin base on my experience is that, I do no have to go to other place just to invest as there are a lot of opportunities here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:52:11 AM

If bitcoin will die tomorrow my dreams will also die.

Honestly, I am very dependent with bitcoin, and I am glad I discover bitcoin because it gives me an opportunity to earn and make investment here, the good thing with bitcoin base on my experience is that, I do no have to go to other place just to invest as there are a lot of opportunities here.

Something that makes you a bad person become friends!! . Do not you have pessimistic thoughts, that's something that will give bad effect to your life. Think in a way that is special. Don't ever feel that you can't live if bitcoin is gone, if it is indeed true then you must be doing something very great things start from now to accumulate your wealth while bitcoin missing
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:53:00 AM

If bitcoin died tomorrow then its the end of bitcoin obviously, all the hard work of us will go for nothing,  and all companies that making money with bitcoin will go bankcrupcy or bitcrupcy? (Or whatever is the term of that) and this forum will die also. And it will be the worst scene that will happen to us here in online world.

Exactly, nothing can be more worst than this for the ones who have been struggling online from a long time if it really happens, we will probably have nowhere to go for sometime and later on maybe some other thing appears from nowhere and will give us another hope.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:10:26 AM

The only condition bitcoin can die is when a better crypto come in existence or there is a third world war.Bitcoin has become so strong that it can challenge USD
SONG GEET

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:12:53 AM

Bitcoin will not die overnight so i will try to move towards next good crypto before it dies completely and i know for sure we will have lot of time to migrate towards new better alt if this hypothetical situation come in reality.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:22:39 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

Well I don't see any reason why bitcoin will going to die? And if ever this happen of course automatically the price will goes down quickly, if that's the cause I'll buy more of it, for sure other member's here will do the same thing what I did.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:24:11 AM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?

Out of these choices? 100 bananas for me please!  Cool Seriously I don't think I would bother with crypto if that happened, I would just move on. But I suppose I might be tempted to make a quick buck if because of Bitcoin's death altcoin prices start to go up. But I definitely wouldn't stay long, just long enough to make money from the pump.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:37:34 AM

Though it's won't happen in anytime soon, but if this happen then I'll sell all of my bitcoin and jump into another potential cryptocurrency. What's the point to keep bitcoin if it's died and not worth anything. Better to look another cryptocurrency that has good potential like bitcoin.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:44:28 PM

probably just move on with my life, since it doesn't have that much of an impact on my life atm Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:49:27 PM

probably just move on with my life, since it doesn't have that much of an impact on my life atm Cheesy
That's true we need to move on life but if it dies then somehow it will be disappointing feeling that it has also taken away the source of earning extra money and that can affect us financially.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:10:59 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Eat 100 bananas?
what ? very stupid question ha ha sorry
but i think bitcoin willn't dead , because transaction not die..
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:31:28 PM

If bitcoin die
another cryptcoin, altcoin can replace and take over position bitcoin is number one crypto coin
this crypto coin community is big, dev coin community is big, so much coin can replace position bitcoin
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:15:17 PM

If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would have to quit with Bitcoin and maybe find something else instead of Bitcoin. I would have a hard time at first but eventually you will have to accept it.
But I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon.
You made right. There is no point wasting  time talking about the possibility of bitcoin dying.
Most people that continously talk about bitcoin dying are just the pessimistic set of people in my opinion. If you are optimistic, you will surely believe that Bitcoin will never die also there will not be any possibilities for that.
kia78VE

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:40:24 PM

if btc died. Nobody will spend money on mining rigs because the profit will never exist again. Buying a lot is a bad idea because it will just fail completely.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:45:04 PM

If Bitcoin would die tomorrow then I would have to quit with Bitcoin and maybe find something else instead of Bitcoin. I would have a hard time at first but eventually you will have to accept it.
But I do not think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon.
You made right. There is no point wasting  time talking about the possibility of bitcoin dying.
Most people that continously talk about bitcoin dying are just the pessimistic set of people in my opinion. If you are optimistic, you will surely believe that Bitcoin will never die also there will not be any possibilities for that.
Yeah if you have a positive mentality then you will surely believe in bitcoins that it will become more stronger in future and I don't think that bitcoin will die that easily in near future.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:13:47 PM

Bitcoin has a big community around it and big investment, soo its almost impossible to say those big investors as the community to dont care anymore of bitcoin, till the moment there is no way that bitcoin will die tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: