Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow  (Read 30481 times)
SiriCoin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:22:42 PM

No thing impossible, I will buy a lot of bitcoins.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:45:09 PM

Bitcoin has a big community around it and big investment, soo its almost impossible to say those big investors as the community to dont care anymore of bitcoin, till the moment there is no way that bitcoin will die tomorrow.
No one is perfect in this world, no one dare guarantee bitcoin will forever, the better way is we must realistic that and think that there will be a better system of bitcoin.

We should just say what we see, for sure no one or nothing can stay forever but looking at the facts we can predict for it to be better in coming time, we can see a large community involved in bitcoin these days which is the reason why bitcoin wont die so soon.
Well, looking at bitcoin potential and strong foundation, big forum, so many people support and believe in bitcoin so hard to say it will die in the future instead of getting bigger and stronger in the economy market.
you're right, it's been a lot of support for bitcoin in circulation, so it is very difficult to make bitcoin disappear or die. Well, actually if bitcoin die, maybe it will affect the world economic system because so many people are investing their money in the form of bitcoin, so it was definitely a lot to make people menjiad angry and are not excited
yes that is a fact that bitcoin is becoming more and more stable from its  previous position as people are continuously entering in the world of bitcoin and making bitcoin more and more stronger therefor bitcoin cannot turn as dead over night.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:48:22 PM

If bitcoin died tomorrow we (all) have loss a big opportunity and a very new technology!
I say all because bitcoin could help not only "holders" and bit coiner (who have a small/big portion of btc) but every one!
With a lot of service based on the blockchain we can develop "literally" a new world, maybe more fair, and also more trusted, and more transparent. I hope btc could survive just for the idea behind it.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:17:28 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

At first I will cry all day long. Secondly, I will eat 100 bananas. If I will not die I won't throw my computer in the pool but I will swim so as to " burn " all of these useless calories I have taken from bananas. At the end, I will look [ANN] into the forum and reviews to find next crypto coin. If I will not find one, I will sell the computer and I will buy a hoe and a shovel to start mining gold coins.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:38:16 PM

What would you do?
Move onto another coin?
Cry all day long?
Throw your computer in the pool?
Eat 100 bananas?

Well would like to move on cause you can't be stuck to one coin. But I don't know any coin that is equivalent to the Bitcoin and that it will even shoot up like Bitcoin did, though I wouldn't mind to accumulate other coins before this happens, though let's hope this never comes.
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:44:55 PM

I think if I had 100 bananas, would not have to cry all day.
And if Bitcoin die tomorrow, I think it is possible to reflect on the fate of the computer.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 04:41:35 PM

Bitcoin has a huge community as well several milions invested at it, if it die we would be facing the same situation as when USA had Great Depression at 1929, we would be facing a similiar thing, even knowing that just some people does have and use bitcoin, this would affect all the world, and the crypto world would face a huge problem that would be how to keep without the king, and the main currency.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:09:01 PM

If Bitcoin will die tomorrow then it will not stop me to find a new alt coin that has the potential to become great as Bitcoin today. Like me people will always find a way to find a good coin or alternative to use for trading, gambling , investment or even for business purposes.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:26:59 PM

I move from ETH, XMR and BITCOIN every now and then and so I'm use to bitcoin getting dumped and pumped.
So if bitcoin suddenly die, I can swiftly move elsewhere. There are tons of legit coins out there.  So long as it can be use to send/receive and has value its good.
you do not need to go any where bitcoin is not going to die so soon, i hope that it will continue for ever and as we can see that bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger from time to time, therefore it is now becoming almost impossible that bitcoin can die over night, we can only hope for the better future of bitcoin.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:05:49 PM

If bitcoins died tomorrow i would convert all my bitcoins to litecoins and keep it as it is until and unless the price of bitcoins rise to a very high amount and transact it day by day so that i can have a happy life.and enjoy it to the. Fullest . Smiley
If bitcoins die tommorow, i will convert it to fiat and move on. Look for another cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoins. I know its hard to look for another cryptocurrency that as high with the value of bitcoins but i must move on. This speculation might happen, theres no impossible things in this world so we better get ready so once this happen, at least we already know what to do.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:39:31 PM

If bitcoins died tomorrow i would convert all my bitcoins to litecoins and keep it as it is until and unless the price of bitcoins rise to a very high amount and transact it day by day so that i can have a happy life.and enjoy it to the. Fullest . Smiley
If bitcoins die tommorow, i will convert it to fiat and move on. Look for another cryptocurrency that can replace bitcoins. I know its hard to look for another cryptocurrency that as high with the value of bitcoins but i must move on. This speculation might happen, theres no impossible things in this world so we better get ready so once this happen, at least we already know what to do.

It depends on how that will happen about bitcoin if dead. If indeed the bitcoin die due to direct price plummeted to $1 then I think you'll never do it, for sure you'll be a big loss if done so. And I think you would have thought that this is something that will last some time and certainly the price would be high so bitcoin. So all of that also depends on the situation that's going on
couldbeangel

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:46:18 PM

Well for one we should have a moment of silence  Grin
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:56:47 PM

I move from ETH, XMR and BITCOIN every now and then and so I'm use to bitcoin getting dumped and pumped.
So if bitcoin suddenly die, I can swiftly move elsewhere. There are tons of legit coins out there.  So long as it can be use to send/receive and has value its good.
I think when bitcoin die, maybe all altcoin will also suffer the same fate with you, because as strong as bitcoin coin alone could die especially altcoin are not so strong?
but for bitcoin could die, I think it would be difficult to happen
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:20:39 PM

When BTC dies.

Give me the Virtual Address, and I send Virtual Flowers.

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:22:10 PM

So if bitcoin suddenly die, I can swiftly move elsewhere. There are tons of legit coins out there.  So long as it can be use to send/receive and has value its good.
I think when bitcoin die, maybe all altcoin will also suffer the same fate with you, because as strong as bitcoin coin alone could die especially altcoin are not so strong?
but for bitcoin could die, I think it would be difficult to happen

ZEIT will survive BTC demise, by the strength of its Knights.  Wink

Cool
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:44:48 PM

i will follow others or maybe the bitcoin whales they surely do knows where to get safe profit so i invest ky money where they will do except the hypes and cloudmining ofcource. and on the other hand switching to another cryptocurrency is just easy as saying it but will the physical world accept it anymore?

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:48:11 PM

We are not in the ideal thinkings or dreams that it will happen very easily. We cannot say it like that bitcoin will not die in the way as you said there will be a longer period related to that fall and in that period the developers will try their hard to fix every issue and as we know the technology is much advanced so they will recover everything within a shorter period.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:52:26 AM

When BTC dies.

Give me the Virtual Address, and I send Virtual Flowers

Virtual death in a virtual world means virtually nothing

We are not in the ideal thinkings or dreams that it will happen very easily. We cannot say it like that bitcoin will not die in the way as you said there will be a longer period related to that fall and in that period the developers will try their hard to fix every issue and as we know the technology is much advanced so they will recover everything within a shorter period.

What is stopping them from fixing these issues right now, without waiting till Bitcoin enters a death spiral? Prevention is always better than cure, correct? The issues that Bitcoin is already facing today or will be facing in the nearest future are all well known, but the developers seem to be more occupied with sorting things out between themselves than actually addressing the said issues...

It’s no use locking the door after your home has been thrashed

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 06:26:28 PM

The current problems should already had some solution, the delay at transactions has a solution and we all know, the thing is the changes sometimes brings others problems, for what i see looks like the core isnt worryed into the most problems that bitcoin is facing, since they are taking care about others issues besides bitcoin, atleast is the way it looks for me.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:56:27 AM

The current problems should already had some solution, the delay at transactions has a solution and we all know, the thing is the changes sometimes brings others problems, for what i see looks like the core isnt worryed into the most problems that bitcoin is facing, since they are taking care about others issues besides bitcoin, atleast is the way it looks for me.
Yes I agree with you, by that reason bitcoin would not die. If the people still support and solve the problem about using bitcoin nobody can make bitcoin dead except god.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: