Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin died tomorrow  (Read 30484 times)
macspeed

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:42:11 PM

one thing is for definite, there is huge bubble already in bitcoin....
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:30:37 PM

i think bitcoin is much more stronger currency and bitcoin will be never died and bitcoin future is bright because bitcoin acceptable in anywhere for online shopping .
yes i have also the same feeling, to me bitcoin is becoming more and more reliable and trusted currency of the world, as people are noncontinuous accepting bitcoin and investing their money in bitcoin therefore i think bitcoin is not going to die, but becoming more and more stronger from its previous position.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:35:39 PM

i think bitcoin is much more stronger currency and bitcoin will be never died and bitcoin future is bright because bitcoin acceptable in anywhere for online shopping .
yes i have also the same feeling, to me bitcoin is becoming more and more reliable and trusted currency of the world, as people are noncontinuous accepting bitcoin and investing their money in bitcoin therefore i think bitcoin is not going to die, but becoming more and more stronger from its previous position.

Bitcoin is strong now and looks will continue strong for a good time yet, but we can't predict the future. Nothing last forever, at some point Bitcoin will die, as every other currency will die and be replaced by another one. But I believe it won't happen in the next decades, for now we can relax and trust Bitcoins. The best to do is always keep an eye on news, so we can know the tendencies of Crypto Currency world, this way we know when to migrate to another coin, if necessary.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:38:15 PM

If bitcoin dies , Zcash will up and running the show. It's just a matter of switching to an alt coin.

For sure everyone will have to migrate to another coin to continue but it is probably hard to believe if bitcoin really dies, what about the people holding thousands of bitcoins in their wallets and what about the ones running exchanges and other websites with bitcoins? They would surely cry all day and then move towards something else.
macspeed

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:02:36 PM

really see huge crackdown on setups running in various countries, china, Russia, india usa etc and many shutting shops....
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:27:48 PM

i think bitcoin will be never died because bitcoin is very stronger currency than other currencies and i hope it will get more stronger in the future so i hope bitcoin future will be more rise and shine.
Woodie

Activity: 1834
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 07:42:55 PM

if bitcoin were to die tomorrow i highly doubt that i would move on because there are plenty of altcoins out there that die easily so investing time in another  wouldn't be an option for me  Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:17:14 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 07:08:04 AM by justdimin

If bitcoin dies , Zcash will up and running the show. It's just a matter of switching to an alt coin.

For sure everyone will have to migrate to another coin to continue but it is probably hard to believe if bitcoin really dies, what about the people holding thousands of bitcoins in their wallets and what about the ones running exchanges and other websites with bitcoins? They would surely cry all day and then move towards something else.
According to me it would never happen because bitcoins are now blood of online business. Most of the sites are running only on bitcoin payment system, any problem to bitcoin might lead to big disasters.

Still if this happen many people lost their business and it would result to biggest loss in the history of online business.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:36:37 PM

According to me it would never happen because Bitcoins are now blood of online business. Most of the sites are running only on Bitcoin.

If this happen many people lost their business and it would result to biggest loss in the history of online business.

Yes I have to agree with you. Bitcoin's progress in terms of being accepted by businesses has gone far compared to any other altcoins out there. Yes even though it is now eminent Bitcoin as far as I know is the only cryptocurrency accepted by Businesses. If Bitcoin dies tomorrow then the progress of cryptocurrency will go back to zero, it will even be hard to trust cryptocurrency again.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:56:26 AM

According to me it would never happen because Bitcoins are now blood of online business. Most of the sites are running only on Bitcoin.

If this happen many people lost their business and it would result to biggest loss in the history of online business.

yes that is a fact that now bitcoin is becoming one of the most important part of our life, people are even depending on it for life, therefore i also think that it may not be so easy that bitcoin will die.
dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:35:21 AM

Bitcoin will be the last cybercoin to die, so many people have interests in it and will support it the best they can. Zcash is a joke, it is like any other altcoin, it will die before bitcoin for sure, without any doubt.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:05:24 AM

What would you do?
Bitcoin can’t die in one day, the price is so high right now and it keeps on going up that only means that bitcoin is becoming stronger than ever and nothing can’t stop it , even if governments ban it will still exists, but if by anything the bitcoin’s price stops going down so fast , people will start panicking and sell all their bitcoin until nothing is left.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:31:28 AM

Haha, very funny fellow ....

Sometimes it beyond what I think, I think Bitcoin will not be able to die in one day. Should proceed and certainly I think there will be a process and it will take time, not in one day.

And again I say, Bitcoin is not going to die in one day.
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:41:11 AM

I hope Bitcoin willnot die. It has already crossed its first 8 years successfully. It is the  future currency  of the world.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:41:09 AM

I hope Bitcoin willnot die. It has already crossed its first 8 years successfully. It is the  future currency  of the world.

We also hope bitcoin don't die.We won't let bitcoin to die.Bitcoin is spreading faster and it will be the best currency of all time.Bitcoin already became a part and parcel of our life.Also bitcoin is so strong that none can broke it.I hope bitcoin will stay with us forever.
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:25:41 AM

What would you do?
Bitcoin can’t die in one day, the price is so high right now and it keeps on going up that only means that bitcoin is becoming stronger than ever and nothing can’t stop it , even if governments ban it will still exists, but if by anything the bitcoin’s price stops going down so fast , people will start panicking and sell all their bitcoin until nothing is left.
Woah. I think you're fantasizing/overthinking things. Bitcoin's price increasing a lot is not necessarily a sign that it's becoming stronger and nothing can stop it. It can be a sign that some whale/s is/are doing a pump and dump. We've been on 900+ in the past days and we're back to 850. That's a clear sign of pump and dump. Even though people start panic selling now that the price of bitcoin is going down, I don't think it will continue until nothing is left because not every single bitcoin user would sell all their coins. Whales wouldn't let their investment die like that. They're willing to invest even more to fight the dump just in case there's a massive one going on.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:39:08 AM

We also hope bitcoin don't die.We won't let bitcoin to die.Bitcoin is spreading faster and it will be the best currency of all time.Bitcoin already became a part and parcel of our life.Also bitcoin is so strong that none can broke it.I hope bitcoin will stay with us forever.
Lets see on next generation there are still have more years to come then we will wait what will happen on bitcoin after 20 years or less Im agree with your that bitcoin is spreading so fast world wide bitcoin is already part of our life where we still starting using it because we want money. There's no forever and it's not exist.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:28:47 PM

What would you do?
Woah. I think you're fantasizing/overthinking things. Bitcoin's price increasing a lot is not necessarily a sign that it's becoming stronger and nothing can stop it. It can be a sign that some whale/s is/are doing a pump and dump. We've been on 900+ in the past days and we're back to 850. That's a clear sign of pump and dump. Even though people start panic selling now that the price of bitcoin is going down, I don't think it will continue until nothing is left because not every single bitcoin user would sell all their coins. Whales wouldn't let their investment die like that. They're willing to invest even more to fight the dump just in case there's a massive one going on.

It is too early to tell, by any means

We should wait at least a few days till we can arrive at any plausible and viable conclusion. We are in the middle of a correction now, though it is still a far cry from panic selling. Basically, price went down 70 dollars from the previous rally of 150 dollars that got the price above $900 within a couple of days. Right now Bitcoin is rising again, so there is no reason to claim that it was a typical pump and dump business. Many folks are obviously fixing profits but so far demand still looks pretty impressive

Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:34:46 PM

Die is happen with all technology such as bitcoin. But Before die we must get profit and rich. We must ready for it.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:11:44 AM

Die is happen with all technology such as bitcoin. But Before die we must get profit and rich. We must ready for it.
Easier said than done, if we can make money here consistently, why not hope for it to die. We can be richer more than we expected in that case.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: