Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?
Moscow - an enemy? - 15 (46.9%)
Moscow - friend? - 11 (34.4%)
Neutrality - 6 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?  (Read 10282 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:53:53 PM

Moscow - an enemy or a friend? What do you think? And as the future President should behave with Russia?
I don't think as long they didn't touches my country the trust in mowscow is still neutral in the future president we didn't know what his plan to his country or anything we have allies and still there to defend our countries when something is going to happened hope not Tongue

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:15:12 PM

We know who destroyed aid convoy in Aleppo, Syria

And may I add we people who are awake know, who the real enemy is, and its not Russia.

The attack on a UN humanitarian aid convoy near the Syrian city of Aleppo last month, which Washington has blamed on Russia, was actually carried out by one of the terrorist groups present in the area, Russian President Vladimir Putin has said.

“It was one of the terrorist groups. And we know that, say, the Americans know it too, but prefer to take a different position, to falsely accuse Russia. This is not helping,” Putin said at an economic forum in Moscow.

The aid convoy was attacked on the night of September 20. The International Committee of the Red Cross reported 20 civilians killed and 18 vehicles destroyed.

https://www.rt.com/news/362498-putin-us-relations-choice/

And its gone.
omer_parvez

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:27:57 AM

Everywhere where there is a America Russia opposes. I think that Moscow is an enemy. She never had a friend to us. Putin is a terrorist.
who gave you americans the right to  give certificate to people that who is terriost and who is not ....i guess that sense of superiority is making you people to destroy the earth and peace on this planet ..... you people killed more than 4.4 million people and no one cares about that and gives certificate to people on terriosm .....you are the biggest terriost and tyrant in the world
eminem90

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:55:09 PM

No one will answer this question unambiguously. Moscow a strong country, and supplies many gas and other commodities. And I'm not sure about terrorism. It has not been proven
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:07:12 PM

Everywhere where there is a America Russia opposes. I think that Moscow is an enemy. She never had a friend to us. Putin is a terrorist.
who gave you americans the right to  give certificate to people that who is terriost and who is not ....i guess that sense of superiority is making you people to destroy the earth and peace on this planet ..... you people killed more than 4.4 million people and no one cares about that and gives certificate to people on terriosm .....you are the biggest terriost and tyrant in the world
Russians are doing the same thing. destroy earth and peace? you annexed ukraine and invaded georgia. what about your plans to invade baltic states? Russia not bringer of peace.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:31:50 PM

Russia is not supplying anything other than raw materials. It is a country of tyranny in government and commodity-dependent economies. The Soviet Union collapsed due to low oil prices. Making world diplomacy to reduce the price. So many politicians have income from oil. Here and ready to prevent the war but would not lose money.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:54:02 PM

I am surprised at the attitude of some people on the forum who consider Russia a friend. Or is it a Russian or people do not know what is Russia.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:43:32 PM

Russia is not supplying anything other than raw materials. It is a country of tyranny in government and commodity-dependent economies.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Kremlin does a lot of things most people don't know.

The Soviet Union collapsed due to low oil prices. Making world diplomacy to reduce the price. So many politicians have income from oil. Here and ready to prevent the war but would not lose money.
The Soviet Union collapsed for multiple reasons. The main reason was economic. If Soviet Union didn't waste all of its money on weapons, maybe it would have last a little longer. It's a good thing the union fell, free trade should be available for everyone without restrictions.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:58:08 PM

Russia is not supplying anything other than raw materials. It is a country of tyranny in government and commodity-dependent economies.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Kremlin does a lot of things most people don't know.

The Soviet Union collapsed due to low oil prices. Making world diplomacy to reduce the price. So many politicians have income from oil. Here and ready to prevent the war but would not lose money.
The Soviet Union collapsed for multiple reasons. The main reason was economic. If Soviet Union didn't waste all of its money on weapons, maybe it would have last a little longer. It's a good thing the union fell, free trade should be available for everyone without restrictions.

The Soviet Union fell due to the fact that the Americans agreed with the Arabs and those collapsed the price of oil. Weapons have nothing to do with. In the USSR there was no food! A trade with a tyrant is to provoke him to aggression. The more money he has the more weapons.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:08:38 PM

The Soviet Union fell due to the fact that the Americans agreed with the Arabs and those collapsed the price of oil. Weapons have nothing to do with. In the USSR there was no food! A trade with a tyrant is to provoke him to aggression. The more money he has the more weapons.
North Korea has no food but still exists. I still think the main reason was economic failure, 5 years plans that didn't work  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:21:44 PM

If there is no food there is no development. Let's see how North Korea lives. In addition to creating nuclear weapons it is also necessary to contain, and it is very expensive.Anyway give up. Iran surrendered.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:04:49 PM

Population of NK is 24.45 million people and rising each year, and they have no food  Grin are they on the point of starvation.
Does not look like to me, looks like they can feed many mouths.

Who said they are starving?

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:13:01 PM

Population of NK is 24.45 million people and rising each year, and they have no food  Grin are they on the point of starvation.

What is the reaction of your family everytime you try to tell them this fucking earth is flat and globe earth is a big nasa conspiracy?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:34:49 PM

What is the reaction of your family everytime you try to tell them this fucking earth is flat and globe earth is a big nasa conspiracy?

Earth is not flat gtfo

And its gone.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:38:06 PM

Earth is not flat gtfo

Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:02:42 PM

False Flag Or Standard Procedure? US Air Force Caught Repainting Several Jets To Appear Russian

Is the US preparing for a false flag in Syria or is this standard military training for engaging 'enemy' forces? Either way, things do not look good.

Credit – RT

Last week, a Canadian journalist published pictures of the US Air Force repainting their F/A-18 jets to match the paint scheme of Russian jets currently deployed in Syria. Though the journalist, Christian Borys, suggested that the unusual paint job was due to standard military "aggressor squadrons" war-games meant to simulate engaging "the enemy," some have speculated it could be proof of an imminent false flag meant to justify US "boots on the ground" in Syria. Regardless of whether it is standard procedure or indicative of an impending false flag, either threatens to worsen what is already an increasingly desperate geopolitical situation that could easily develop into full-scale, global war.

US jets being repainted to resemble Russian aircraft    Credit – Christian Borys

Aggressor squadron have indeed been a part of US military war-games since the late 1960s. Planes that are painted to appear as the "aggressor" employ enemy tactics, techniques, and procedures in order to offer US soldiers a realistic simulation of air combat. During much of the Cold War, many of these "aggressor" planes were also painted in Russian colors to simulate combat encounters anticipated with the Soviet Union.

Though the Cold War thankfully failed to develop into a full-scale military confrontation, the US Air Force's decision to use aggressor squadrons mimicking Russian jets once again is indicative that the US government undeniably views Russia as its enemy. Indeed, less than a year ago, the US Army Chief of Staff, Gen. Mark Milley, called Russia "aggressive" and "adversarial to the interests of the United States," making the nation the US' #1 threat in the world. Milley's rhetoric, as well as that of other US military officials and politicians, has only become more hawkish over the past few months. Last week, Milley spoke to those "who oppose the United States," warning them they they would be stopped and beaten "harder than [they] have ever been beaten before." Moments later, he directly named Russia as an enemy of the state.

However, it is not only the rhetoric of military officials that suggests that there are preparations under way for an imminent war between the US and Russia. Just four days ago, the Air Force practiced dropping "dummy nukes" from aircraft. Though no live warheads were used, the B61 nuclear bombs tested are considered "critical elements" of the US nuclear arsenal. Russia itself seems to think the threat of a major nuclear war is imminent as they recently held a massive, nationwide drill involving 40 million Russians to prepare for a nuclear disaster. The Russian government has also ordered the family members of all Russian government officials to return to Russia effective immediately.

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/false-flag-or-standard-procedure-us-air-force-caught-repainting-several-jets-to-appear-russian/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Sanekavg13 (OP)

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:44:02 AM

Moscow - an enemy or a friend? What do you think? And as the future President should behave with Russia?
I don't think as long they didn't touches my country the trust in mowscow is still neutral in the future president we didn't know what his plan to his country or anything we have allies and still there to defend our countries when something is going to happened hope not Tongue
Before the second world war Germany did not touch America, but the war has reached the United States. And you can leave Hitler before the war. Now the same situation. If Putin will not stop the war.
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:18:38 AM

Now Germany and France are beginning to understand that Putin is an enemy. True, they still don't understand. it is better to lose part of the market than to wage war.
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:31:29 PM

Russians are doing the same thing. destroy earth and peace? you annexed ukraine and invaded georgia. what about your plans to invade baltic states? Russia not bringer of peace.

Russia never had a friend to any democratic state. There is always a tough authoritarian regime and Imperial policy.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

Of course everyone knows that Putin and Russia are enemies, but I wonder why Americans are still not arrested Putin stole the money?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: