Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?
Moscow - an enemy? - 15 (46.9%)
Moscow - friend? - 11 (34.4%)
Neutrality - 6 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?  (Read 10282 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:02:34 PM

I wonder why all the russian shills arent actually moving (back) to Russia  Shocked Grin Cheesy

They always defend putin while living in western industry nations lmao

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:25:52 PM

Trump also began to say that Russia is the enemy. I don't believe him of course, but this suggests that his assertion that he will be friends with Russia does not bring him votes, so people understand that Russia is the enemy
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:12:57 PM

Moscow - an enemy or a friend?

Moscow is a city, you dumb ass.

Moscow as the capital of Russia, the most powerful city, so it  kind of , can represent Russia in a sense.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sanekavg13 (OP)

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:53:49 PM

Moscow - an enemy or a friend?

Moscow is a city, you dumb ass.

Moscow as the capital of Russia, the most powerful city, so it  kind of , can represent Russia in a sense.
So what? Big cities the world is full. Russia is not represented. A very complicated country with the people with a slave mentality and the government thieves.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:42:50 PM

I guess Russia is still the enemy. Even if Trump is talking about it. Although of course it is he says because it started to lose votes from friendship with Putin.
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:36:29 PM

A friendly Russia is protected from the Americans in Syria anti-aircraft missile systems s-300. We can say friends.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:46:00 PM

A friendly Russia is protected from the Americans in Syria anti-aircraft missile systems s-300. We can say friends.
All Russian encounter with the weapon. Because they have friends there. Even among Russian a lot of good people, but they are afraid of the dictator Putin.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:56:55 PM

I wonder why all the russian shills arent actually moving (back) to Russia  Shocked Grin Cheesy

I think it is due to the fact that Russia has never been freedom. The slave mentality of the inhabitants causes them to worship and love a tyrant.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:07:25 PM

The slave mentality of the inhabitants causes them to worship and love a tyrant.

LOL
How much Russians do You have meet personally?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:08:08 PM

I was in Russia when there was still Soviet Union and I liked it. There are good people, but why power is always come idiots. Now the same fate may befall America
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:10:06 PM

I was in Russia when there was still Soviet Union and I liked it.
 There are good people

Any "slave mentality"?

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:24:35 PM

I was in Russia when there was still Soviet Union and I liked it.
 There are good people

Any "slave mentality"?
Very convenient to pack up on the mentality. Mauger their government says what they want to hear their residents?
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:00:09 PM

This is cool
Someone Just Hung A Huge Banner Of Putin On The Manhattan Bridge.

https://twitter.com/nycityalerts/status/784106532975865856

More

http://jpupdates.com/2016/10/06/nypd-investigates-manhattan-bridges-mysterious-pro-putin-banner/

And its gone.
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 08:03:18 AM

Hey guys, if you want to see Russia/Moscow in particular, you have a good chance of doing it now or in the near future - RUR was depreciated so you can sty in 5* hotels, travel a lot in Russia - it will cost less.
Just come and see with your own eyes, we don`t have a tank in every garage.
Tyrantt

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:53:41 AM

I think it is due to the fact that Russia has never been freedom. The slave mentality of the inhabitants causes them to worship and love a tyrant.

Do you know how Russia was before Putin came? They praise him because he saved Russia, they wouldn't be doing so if he didn't.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:56:02 PM

Do you know how Russia was before Putin came? They praise him because he saved Russia, they wouldn't be doing so if he didn't.
No. Not all Russians love Putin. I've heard lots of Russians complain and joke about him. I don't know what you mean by "saved Russia". Many Russians want a better life (move to Moscow, Saint. Petersburg or EU/US). If you are poor in Siberia, life is not good.

Before Putin (several decades earlier), the Russians were bullying eastern Europe. They seem to be doing that again.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 11:19:42 PM

Tell me, how Putin saved Russia? People in Russia, mainly in province) are poor. Who live in Moscow, S. Petersburg or other big city can live normal life. In other cities, many people don't have jobs or earns small wages. Alcohol is serious problem in Russia and it causes short average age of men. Russia also struggle for West sanctions and it's fault of Putin. He investing crazy money into war industry instead of social needs. When president was Yeltsin, it looked like Russia becoming into democratic country, but later Putin started his dictature.

PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:54:20 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 12:15:46 PM by PlanetOfBets

russia also not friend or enemy for me i dont know about russians but i guess, i viisted been one time moscow
Entrance from Sheremetyevo. Despite all the scratching, only the tourist without looking at the official female documents? He spent the week with Sorusu. I do not know if the situation is now common. In Istanbul, the police have been waiting for more, so I say.

The first 3 days -2 is very good at 2 degrees while his son falls to -11'den 2 days in a cold. The next 2 weeks is expected to drop to -38.

Its side is brilliant, people are enjoying it. If I do not understand the tablalardan wrong, the center has been established with various points of markets, people hang in the taste of fairy tale.

The biggest one is the red square. I made ice-skates in front of Gum, and I hurt one of my sides. Then a doctor was called with the walkie-talkie just to make sure it was a precaution. If you're moving, if you try to break, you're done with gas treatment.

This time we had a lot of conversation with taxi drivers. Russian militant, Russian militant. Russian militia. It offers good wishes for both countries. Everyone is very friendly and ky like the time. Or I just did not know if it would be me.

In general, all European cities are similar at this time of year, but looking at Istanbul we officially exploited our lives. Okay Christmas, Christmas celebration, biography, bonfire, etc. Illuminate that city amk. The eyes of man open hearted, but no sin.

I spent the New Year's Eve with a group of russians. There were russians I met for the first time and I did not hear negative comments from them either. At 12 o'clock at 12 o'clock he was resting and talking! (!) The champions exploded and fireworks were shown.

Valla is like a dictator, but he seems to be leaving the RTE because his own citizen did not get involved in the stake. He respects his love for his country.

As a dish I tried regional dishes again. Only at the exit of the serpukhovskaya station, there were a number of hamburgers. It was beautiful. His name is far. I can comfortably recommend it.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:03:02 PM

Things are not always what they seem.
Tyrantt

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:22:38 PM

Tell me, how Putin saved Russia? People in Russia, mainly in province) are poor. Who live in Moscow, S. Petersburg or other big city can live normal life. In other cities, many people don't have jobs or earns small wages. Alcohol is serious problem in Russia and it causes short average age of men. Russia also struggle for West sanctions and it's fault of Putin. He investing crazy money into war industry instead of social needs. When president was Yeltsin, it looked like Russia becoming into democratic country, but later Putin started his dictature.

How was Russia before he came? "He investing crazy money into war industry instead of social needs." that's kind of the same as US but at this time, it may come in handy.

" Russia also struggle for West sanctions and it's fault of Putin" Wasn't it always East (Russia) vs West?

"Who live in Moscow, S. Petersburg or other big city can live normal life. In other cities, many people don't have jobs or earns small wages." That's basically in the most "poor" countries around the world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: