Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitgold > Bitcoin  (Read 417 times)
Linus21 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:39:41 AM

Got some money in my bitgold account, around 400 USD. Need some BTC!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fourge

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 01:48:43 PM

I just tried to buy their gold and after i sent a link of trusted escrow we could use they mentioned my reputation and told me they won't work with me. Anyone interested in dealind with this user always use an escrow.

List of trusted escrow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Linus21 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:38:40 PM

I just tried to buy their gold and after i sent a link of trusted escrow we could use they mentioned my reputation and told me they won't work with me. Anyone interested in dealind with this user always use an escrow.

Are you kidding me? This user wanted me to go first with scam reps in the reputation. This is scammer, he just made cause i wouldn't deal with him Smiley
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 04:29:49 AM

Are you kidding me? This user wanted me to go first with scam reps in the reputation. This is scammer, he just made cause i wouldn't deal with him Smiley
Sow are you accepting an escrow to hold the funds while doing the trade? and one thing I have realized with bitgold when an escrow holds the funds they will have to hold the funds for 48 hours minimum, bitgold will reverse the funds within 1-2 days after you have requested a bank transfer if the funds were bought using a stolen credit card.
Linus21 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:50:22 PM

Sow are you accepting an escrow to hold the funds while doing the trade? and one thing I have realized with bitgold when an escrow holds the funds they will have to hold the funds for 48 hours minimum, bitgold will reverse the funds within 1-2 days after you have requested a bank transfer if the funds were bought using a stolen credit card.
Well they arent bought with stolen creditcard, and i've had it more than 3 days.
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:06:36 PM

Well they arent bought with stolen creditcard, and i've had it more than 3 days.
I believe you misunderstood my statement, what I said was bitgold will reverse the funds if you withdraw to your bank account within a day or two IF the funds are bought using a stolen credit card and if not the withdrawal would be successful.

I never said you used a stolen credit card to buy these funds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: