Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:33:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKEL] SkeletonCoin | SkeliAttack  (Read 30417 times)
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:54:51 AM

Come on people is everyone that thick ? Coins that survive but are not yet on an Exchange after 3 months are usually added to YoBit for free by them (After they do an accumulation) whether it be by mining, buying privately, or buying from an inferior exchange, it is the norm if you don't pay for listing and they are getting desperate.
Dont be so ignorant. The dev is not logging in and no one is doing shit with this coin. Its dead now wont you just leave it to rest in peace.

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:38:40 PM

My wallet has not been able to sync for over a month now.

Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:27:44 PM

So you got boned by the skeleton dev.  Grin  You should hodl it then maybe this coin gets some flesh on it.  Tongue
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:37:40 PM

So you got boned by the skeleton dev.  Grin  You should hodl it then maybe this coin gets some flesh on it.  Tongue

I dont think we'll be so lucky as to have him come back to revive this. Thank go I never bought any but I feel sorry for those that did or even worse wasted time mining this crap.

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:23:04 PM

I knew this clown Dev wouldn't come through. There will be no game and there never will be . there will be no dividends share since there is no game to generate profit. The coin is pointless which is very annoying since this is a really nice coin and I love the name and logo.

Ryan Dugan

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:26:55 PM

Dev gave up like a loser. There never was going to be an android game. This guy can't eat n run a signature campiagn with 4 people in it. He should let me take over this coin I'll be online everyday. All he needs to do is ask for help but no. So I'm out. I guess we won't be paid. I think the Dev deserves neg trust for stuffing us all around. I dont appreciate being messed around and I know you guys dont either.

Such a shame since I really really really liked this coin.

Thanks for screwing us Dev. Doesnt even reply to a pm hasn't been online for a week. Like why bother if that is what you do ?
The game is in the android store just like Dev said it would be in December (Skeleton Attack). I suggest you download it and give feedback a support. The games will be the primary focus not the signature. Yes he may be a little behind but jeez I'm sure he has limited help. The exchange is running but with very low vol but it has a faucet and will stake the coins for you so there is an option to downloading and running a wallet 24/7. Keep in mind you need 100k coins for profit sharing of game for month of December. So head to the exchange and buy what you need.

I do not believe you. Who is to say he is the Dev of that game Huh No proof and the Dev said nothing man I think you full of it.

nevaaflaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:53:03 AM

Dev gave up like a loser. There never was going to be an android game. This guy can't eat n run a signature campiagn with 4 people in it. He should let me take over this coin I'll be online everyday. All he needs to do is ask for help but no. So I'm out. I guess we won't be paid. I think the Dev deserves neg trust for stuffing us all around. I dont appreciate being messed around and I know you guys dont either.

Such a shame since I really really really liked this coin.

Thanks for screwing us Dev. Doesnt even reply to a pm hasn't been online for a week. Like why bother if that is what you do ?
The game is in the android store just like Dev said it would be in December (Skeleton Attack). I suggest you download it and give feedback a support. The games will be the primary focus not the signature. Yes he may be a little behind but jeez I'm sure he has limited help. The exchange is running but with very low vol but it has a faucet and will stake the coins for you so there is an option to downloading and running a wallet 24/7. Keep in mind you need 100k coins for profit sharing of game for month of December. So head to the exchange and buy what you need.

I do not believe you. Who is to say he is the Dev of that game Huh No proof and the Dev said nothing man I think you full of it.
The email address for SkeletonDev in bitcointalk profile is the same as the email address and loction for Skeleton Attack game in android store if you click the games developer info; however now the Skeletion dev has hidden his profile email but cannot do so on android store app. Hint hint.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:14:01 PM

I knew this clown Dev wouldn't come through. There will be no game and there never will be . there will be no dividends share since there is no game to generate profit. The coin is pointless which is very annoying since this is a really nice coin and I love the name and logo.

Yeah. Its starting to smell like a scam to me too.

AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:21:40 AM

Strange I mined some of this coin and my wallet staking no problem.

Do you have nodes, if not here is the nodes for you:

addnode=78.31.74.71
addnode=46.101.241.213

If you do not get right maybe try to resync the wallet.
Ryan Dugan

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:26:02 AM

Yeah I'm still not sure. If the game is really his then why the hell does he not announce it ? Surely thst is the first thing he would do to increase awareness and investors and actually get people to play the game. Because he hasn't done this I do not believe it.

RobertDeNiro

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:02:35 AM

Yeah I'm still not sure. If the game is really his then why the hell does he not announce it ? Surely thst is the first thing he would do to increase awareness and investors and actually get people to play the game. Because he hasn't done this I do not believe it.

The least he could do is show up and tell us. Hey I fucked you merry christmas and then lock the thread.

Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

The least he could do is show up and tell us. Hey I fucked you merry christmas and then lock the thread.

I know right ? Ah these "Dev" guys. Wtf is with them doing this shit. Pulling this crap. It was so easy to see there is no game. Just nonesense lies. Guess I'll be changing my signature and I have no idea what to do with these coins. I mean the coin is still there and good so I dunno.

graviteta

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:49:44 AM

What a wonderful coin.....

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

I know right ? Ah these "Dev" guys. Wtf is with them doing this shit. Pulling this crap. It was so easy to see there is no game. Just nonesense lies. Guess I'll be changing my signature and I have no idea what to do with these coins. I mean the coin is still there and good so I dunno.

Why are you still wearing it then. The dev ran off with his mistress and we are left holding the bag. Good thing I never wore the signature.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

Why are you still wearing it then. The dev ran off with his mistress and we are left holding the bag. Good thing I never wore the signature.

LOL, I was supposed to have some SKEL from my translation bounty payment. I asked the dev to hold them for a little while because I waited for the online wallet, which now seems useless... It is ok, though, I figure that the amount is not pretty much, anyway
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

LOL, I was supposed to have some SKEL from my translation bounty payment. I asked the dev to hold them for a little while because I waited for the online wallet, which now seems useless... It is ok, though, I figure that the amount is not pretty much, anyway

Its still a loss. Sucks to be you man. Next time never trust any dev with your coins.

AngelOfDarkness

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:37:15 PM

Its still a loss. Sucks to be you man. Next time never trust any dev with your coins.

Maybe everything is not lost - yet. You still can vote for Skeleton Coin on SuperNova, now have 120 votes and if 250 votes it will be listed.

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Coming to think about it not sure where is the dev but he do pay out of his own pocket for android wallet.

I will hold and hope for the best.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:07:48 AM

Maybe everything is not lost - yet. You still can vote for Skeleton Coin on SuperNova, now have 120 votes and if 250 votes it will be listed.

Coming to think about it not sure where is the dev but he do pay out of his own pocket for android wallet.

Hope yes but don't bank on it my brother because it looks like he left us high and dry. I'm lucky I never wore the signature but you did and now he ows you coins and for you to be chasing him around and him running from paying such a small bounty does not bode well for the coin.

torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:04:52 AM

I like the money logos. interesting. Grin Grin
i can translate in Turkish.
AngelOfDarkness

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:06:38 AM

Hope yes but don't bank on it my brother because it looks like he left us high and dry. I'm lucky I never wore the signature but you did and now he ows you coins and for you to be chasing him around and him running from paying such a small bounty does not bode well for the coin.

I mined some coins for the record I did not receive any bounties, I am ok with that and will wait. If I loose it is fine as well, in crypto always huge risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: