MAYBE - 0 (0%)
YES - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
STUPID POST - 0 (0%)
I'LL PASS - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RELIGION AND TRUTH  (Read 5087 times)
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:30:02 PM

I don't think that will happen cause these terrorist groups doesn't have enough weapons to do that
It's really not about the weapons these people use, The more people they attract to their banner, in time they will have enough weapons to seriously threaten entire countries. With the way these people work, sowing fear and disrupting the lives of people because of this, its already achievements for them. As this spreads their power grows and it will be harder to supress them in the long run

They were supported by the CIA, rich muslim countries and other bad people who wanted to profit on war.
Not it's Trump with the powers, not these people who create wars in middle east. I think we're fine now.
Take to attention the fact that in wars someone always earns something. But the most important thing is that every war is beneficial to someone. Take on bring Ukraine or Syria, and think to whom this situation is beneficial. And you will understand who started it.

I agree. Secret societies rule the world, create and finance wars for their own benefit, create religious sects for the management of the masses. It's sad that nothing can be done about it Undecided
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

I don't think that will happen cause these terrorist groups doesn't have enough weapons to do that
It's really not about the weapons these people use, The more people they attract to their banner, in time they will have enough weapons to seriously threaten entire countries. With the way these people work, sowing fear and disrupting the lives of people because of this, its already achievements for them. As this spreads their power grows and it will be harder to supress them in the long run

They were supported by the CIA, rich muslim countries and other bad people who wanted to profit on war.
Not it's Trump with the powers, not these people who create wars in middle east. I think we're fine now.
Take to attention the fact that in wars someone always earns something. But the most important thing is that every war is beneficial to someone. Take on bring Ukraine or Syria, and think to whom this situation is beneficial. And you will understand who started it.

I agree. Secret societies rule the world, create and finance wars for their own benefit, create religious sects for the management of the masses. It's sad that nothing can be done about it Undecided

You are talking about your own, private family and friends, then? Your little group that enjoys each others company in the privacy of your own home?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mastermold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:11:06 AM

No. No one can conquer the world. The world is unconquerable by any power on Earth, of which terrorist groups are tiny tiny power by comparison, which isn't exactly doing all that impressively in the whole conquering business to begin with.
bra4our

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

If it was up to the Liberals in government, Terrorism would slowly conquer the world, They are spineless and afraid to act. I remember that Bill Clinton had several opportunities to kill or even capture Osama Bin Laden but since he was so spineless, he didn't do anything it.
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

If it was up to the Liberals in government, Terrorism would slowly conquer the world, They are spineless and afraid to act. I remember that Bill Clinton had several opportunities to kill or even capture Osama Bin Laden but since he was so spineless, he didn't do anything it.

Bush took action and invaded Iraq. Look where that got us. All I hear is excuses and complaints. Instead blindly hating on a group of people, why don't you state your proposed solution to the problem? The situation in the middle east is awful. There is no good solution.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

I can say that religion are true human beings has to follow what the culture they started religion gives us faith to keep connected to god the bad things is too much religion are comming up where they creating their own bible lmao. To be honest they making fun out because of religion created own kulto is not fun.

0xfff

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

I can say that religion are true human beings has to follow what the culture they started religion gives us faith to keep connected to god the bad things is too much religion are comming up where they creating their own bible lmao. To be honest they making fun out because of religion created own kulto is not fun.

What makes your bible more valid than someone coming up with their own bible? lmao
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:05:27 PM

What is truth?
We have absolute, unchanging truth from our creator god, and relative, changing truth human created.
What is religion?
It's guidance how to find God and absolute truth and find out about purpose of our life.
Unfortunately, people lead religion and sometimes use religion for wrong purpose.
We are weak and often we are influenced by society, in the wrong way.
It's not easy to keep good moral standard and be connected with absolute moral authority, God.
Still, religion is the best way how to reach God and find guidance in life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Smoxer

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

i dont believe the problem is islam as a religion but as the people who are using it as an execuse for viollence
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

i dont believe the problem is islam as a religion but as the people who are using it as an execuse for viollence
Can you read?..^

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with ... than these. But the general principles of Islam and when fighting is permitted is pretty clear: .... No Quran does not advice muslims to kill infidels

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned ..... Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

ISLAM GIVES PEOPLE AN EXCUSE TO SEEK REVENGE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Roll Eyes Kiss

READ THE THING WILL YOU Wink..

Does it say give the infidels lolly pops? or a flower ?..NO FUCKING KILL THEM Angry Angry..
0xfff

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:14:03 PM

3:56 https://quran.com/3/56

And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:32:02 PM

I believe that science and religion are not compatible. Science is based on facts that are proven with 100% certainty, and religion is based on fairy tales in which a trust can only poorly educated people.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:45:53 PM

Science theory is not known to be fact. Anyone who believes that it is fact, has a science religion going for himself.

God created everything including science.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
0xfff

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:52:59 PM

Why did god make anal sex feel so good if he didn't want us to do it?  Huh Huh
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:56:17 PM

Children are one of the best blessings from god to all people. God made sex feel so good so that you would want to have children, and so be blessed. Anal sex doesn't make children. Using it that way is just as bad as homosexuality, which doesn't make children, either.

Cool

0xfff

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:59:25 PM

Children are one of the best blessings from god to all people. God made sex feel so good so that you would want to have children, and so be blessed. Anal sex doesn't make children. Using it that way is just as bad as homosexuality, which doesn't make children, either.

Cool

Yes I understand but you didnt explain why god make it feel good to take it in the butt? Homosexuality would not be as prevalent if it didn't feel good for it to go in your butt.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:02:12 PM

Cool

Yes I understand but you didnt explain why god make it feel good to take it in the butt? Homosexuality would not be as prevalent if it didn't feel good for it to go in your butt.

God had hoped people would think a little on their own.    Cool

0xfff

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:03:56 PM

Cool

God had hoped people would think a little on their own.    Cool

Sounds like god isn't so mighty if he overlooked people taking it up their butt.  Undecided
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 11:41:58 PM

What makes your bible more valid than someone coming up with their own bible? lmao
Nothing i just confused why they need to make their own bible where. If theres an bible that god created. Is there any update for that? Lmao if it yes it is like an android apps

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist
The Islamic jihadist cannot conquered God children as darkness cannot conquered light. As far as God children are still on this earth jihadist cannot conquered the world. Many such terror has raised in the past but they all were destroyed by force greater than them. May God watch over his own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: