MAYBE - 0 (0%)
YES - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
STUPID POST - 0 (0%)
I'LL PASS - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RELIGION AND TRUTH  (Read 5085 times)
Uvuvwevwevwe Osas

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:53:45 AM

Truth? Look on what ISIS is fighting, they are keep saying that they are the truth and their religion is real one, religion of war.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

Why did god make anal sex feel so good if he didn't want us to do it?  Huh Huh

Children are one of the best blessings from god to all people. God made sex feel so good so that you would want to have children, and so be blessed. Anal sex doesn't make children. Using it that way is just as bad as homosexuality, which doesn't make children, either.

Cool

Yes I understand but you didnt explain why god make it feel good to take it in the butt? Homosexuality would not be as prevalent if it didn't feel good for it to go in your butt.

God had hoped people would think a little on their own.    Cool

You would think the creator of the universe would at least told us about how the universe and Earth were created.  You would think he could have mentioned computers, nanotechnology, telescopes.
A cure for cancer and ageing would not hurt.  He created 'everything' but somehow we have to do the heavy lifting by inventing computers, cars, airplanes, robots, space ships...
Where the fuck is 'God'? Playing golf and fucking those virgins that Muslims always talk about?

Nah, instead, he babbled something about 6 days and 6000 years old, flat Earth with a dome over it.  Some Bronze Age God he is Smiley

Job 34:14,15:
14 If it were his intention and he withdrew his spirit  and breath,

15 all mankind would perish together and man would return to the dust

God is right there with you and all of us in everything we do.

God spoke the universe into being.

God is in all the science and heavy lifting we do, right with us: "Scientists Hack a Human Cell and Reprogram It Like a Computer."

The cure for cancer and lots of other diseases:Making Cannabis Oil with Rick Simpson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZK-1hQ9QbQ

Anti-aging and eternal life: Psalm 39:1-7; Proverbs 11:30-34; Matthew 7:13-14; John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-10; Revelation 3:5-9; Job 14:14-16; 1 John 5:13-14; Ezekiel 40:1-5; Deuteronomy 9:5-7; there are many more.

The ironic thing is that God holds you in love, and makes it so that you can live and do everything you can do, and all you want to do is bad mouth Him, and push Him out of your life. Perhaps if you were a little more like Him, you would get the answers you want.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Challenger2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:48:22 AM

Truth? Look on what ISIS is fighting, they are keep saying that they are the truth and their religion is real one, religion of war.
I don't know the exact statistics, but I think that as a result of religious hatred in the world have killed more people than conventional war. Isn't that a reason to opt out of the States to support any religion.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:07:24 AM

I don't know the exact statistics, but I think that as a result of religious hatred in the world have killed more people than conventional war. Isn't that a reason to opt out of the States to support any religion.

Indeed. More than anything, these religions brought more hate and division than keeping people together. I think these religions, islam, christianity etc. Are all the same at the core and that they just want their followers to treat each other well and with respect. Not most people really understand what they're doing in the name of their beliefs

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist

Well, for me it wont work that way conquering the world with religion its impossible because some people are not in a religious way but they are only believe in one thing them selves life atheist. Even if they use force it will get worst than ever because people are not that kind of things to get carried away by the terrorism they tend to be wise.
Alexzap

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

I know they say Jesus works in mysterious ways but to show up on a piece of toast is taking the piss Grin..
As anyone ever tried to take the Jesus toast to Syria?.. Throw it at ISIS and see what happens..
You never know a miracle might happen Roll Eyes..It will be the holy toast who as helped;D..Hail to the holy toast Cheesy..
It's worth a try anything is to get rid of ISIS aka ISLAM..

MA'loula (Maaloula, Maaloula Arab. معلولا, Maʕlūla, Aram. ܡܥܠܐ maʕlā) is a small town in Syria, the inhabitants of which are Christians and Muslims, still speaking one of the Aramaic languages. Very many ruined churches, the monastery of Saint Thekla suffered.
The oldest Church of St. Sergius and Lachusa also desecrated by the bandits. They tore off her cross and hoisted the flag of al-Qaeda. And no God did not help them.
Frank Alister

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

I hope this not come true but unfortunately it's happening faster than I thought. Everyday there is at least one terrorist attack somewhere and media never say the truth, and I don't know why, maybe they take much money to have their mouths shut. Only a war can fix this, I hope at least.  Sad
0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

I hope this not come true but unfortunately it's happening faster than I thought. Everyday there is at least one terrorist attack somewhere and media never say the truth, and I don't know why, maybe they take much money to have their mouths shut. Only a war can fix this, I hope at least.  Sad

Media always only reports what supports their agenda. They do not care about actually informing the viewer of what is happening if it conflicts with what they are trying to get people to believe. It is very sad and very hard to find an honest media organization.  Sad
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:42:45 PM

And people know about this how?  Because someone heard it in his dream?

You religious freaks make the shit up as you go along...don't you?

The Bible says it.

Why is the Bible credible? Lots of parts to the answer. But, basically, the Bible can't exist, just like according to everything we understand, life and the universe can't exist. The fact that they DO exists, shows that miraculous activity of God in all things.

You religious atheists don't even realize that you are religious freaks. And when someone proves it to you, all you do is fight the truth of it. Continue in your density.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:52:18 AM

The Bible says it.

Why is the Bible credible? Lots of parts to the answer. But, basically, the Bible can't exist, just like according to everything we understand, life and the universe can't exist. The fact that they DO exists, shows that miraculous activity of God in all things.

You religious atheists don't even realize that you are religious freaks. And when someone proves it to you, all you do is fight the truth of it. Continue in your density.

Cool

The bible is not credible. It is full of contradictions and false statements.

The bible was written by man. It is no different to any other fictional story. Aside from, they have better story lines.
0xfff

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:14:09 PM

But, basically, the Bible can't exist, just like according to everything we understand, life and the universe can't exist. The fact that they DO exists, shows that miraculous activity of God in all things.

What?? Please explain that in more detail.

All you said was a bunch of things can't exist. Then contradicted yourself and say they exist only because of god.

So what is it? Do they exist or do they not exist? And why?
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

The Bible says it.

Cool

The bible is not credible. It is full of contradictions and false statements.

The bible was written by man. It is no different to any other fictional story. Aside from, they have better story lines.
It seems to me that the Bible is different from any other man-made history just by the fact that its supported by the state. Religion works with government agencies because they have a common goal. To subjugate people and use it for their own purposes.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:57:41 PM

With the rising rate of Islamic terrorism around the world especially Europe and Africa. do you think the world can be conquered by this Islamic jihadist

They are just terrorizing because those people can't find peace in their lives, and i am not accusing muslims for being a terrorist, because nowadays not only muslims are terrorist but some people who are not muslim shows terrorism.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
0xfff

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:05:47 PM

They are just terrorizing because those people can't find peace in their lives, and i am not accusing muslims for being a terrorist, because nowadays not only muslims are terrorist but some people who are not muslim shows terrorism.

They are terrorizing people because we invaded their country and bombed their people. They don't have forces to actually attack us so they resort to terror.
0xfff

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

They are terrorizing people because we invaded their country and bombed their people. They don't have forces to actually attack us so they resort to terror.

Are you sure about that?  Who invaded and bombed Saudi Arabia?

I am talking about militant groups in Iraq/Syria. I never mentioned the Saudi's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khafji
0xfff

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:54:53 PM

Are you sure about that?  Who invaded and bombed Saudi Arabia?

I am talking about militant groups in Iraq/Syria. I never mentioned the Saudi's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khafji

Most terrorists that attack the West are from Saudi Arabia.  You said that terrorists are striking US because we attacked and bombed them.

How about the Sunni terrorists who attack Shiites and Shiite terrorists who attack Sunnis?  

PS. Hint:  Read the fucking Quran to find the answer!

Terrorists can have more than one enemy lol
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 05:16:00 PM

The simple answer is NO. And the answer would be simple too. There are more people that are not jihadist, and that would fight against them if they need to. Even if we imagine that there was a world wide war with jihadist, it would be bloody and tough. Because they can blow them self for the glory of Allah or what ever, which means they are fanatics and not afraid to die, and that can be tough for other side. But that won't happen so...
Vivace92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:59:44 AM

Since childhood I was taught about religion, life I regularly, I think everyone should believe in religion and the appropriate running of the Scriptures the world will peace.
SirPol85

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:04:12 AM

Since childhood I was taught about religion, life I regularly, I think everyone should believe in religion and the appropriate running of the Scriptures the world will peace.
It is interesting that many religions reject the fact that some users defend in life and even here on the forum. This is flat land and the presence of aliens on the ground and in the end that we are not alone in the universe. What will be the effect of religion Then, when at least one fact of them is confirmed. I'm very interested.
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

There would be peace as long as the world agreed on a single religion and followed in in the same way.

History shows us that religions have caused wars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: