Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coding Services FREE !!  (Read 1960 times)
fando01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Visit my Signature--->>

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 06:29:14 AM

Hi Can you make an Open source, FB auto post to group using group ID?
Auto post means via schedule with time interval (ex. 5mins per post)and all links in post auto convert with bit.ly?

Yep that can be done,but do you want to post in different groups with different url or one url to different groups or vice versa.
and also state the reason why you need that to be automated

yes different url to different group or just 1 url in different group. Automated is great even without monitoring or your absence. the campaign still working.
Example your will set to start posting to different group at 12pm with 5mins interval per post for anti FB lock Also capability to post different message will be great.

TOP TRUSTED BUX WEBSITES
•Free Bitcoin•▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬>> BuxLister.com | Top Sites <<▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•Money Forum•
               •Banner Exchange•
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iam2good

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:51:27 AM

What a good Samaritan. OP please i need reddit bot with simple user interface,light size and with the ability to use unlimited proxy, and to upvote,downvote and comment as specified by user. What about that please ?
abhishek.g

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:33:59 AM

The service you are offering is awesome and appreciable as well . There is a website named Masspagerank(dot)com and I want to make one like it . Let me know if you can do it .
buxlover (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:59:14 AM

yes different url to different group or just 1 url in different group. Automated is great even without monitoring or your absence. the campaign still working.
Example your will set to start posting to different group at 12pm with 5mins interval per post for anti FB lock Also capability to post different message will be great.

That is good idea to do, lets talk about this, send your Skype id in pm

The service you are offering is awesome and appreciable as well . There is a website named Masspagerank(dot)com and I want to make one like it . Let me know if you can do it .

In the website masspagerank.com the page rank is not displayed, Do you own that website or do want to create a copy of that website to another

Let me tell you just giving page rank will not be much useful, lets give domain age and Alexa rank along with it.

And why do you want such website? my acceptance depends on the answers for that  question
iam2good

Activity: 498

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:33:20 PM

op you have not answer my request.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:27:48 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 05:59:06 PM by vegasguy

Hello Buxlover. First I commend you for your contribution. At the same time I always pay people for their skills and work. I am the founder of Flycoin. We just hit our one year anniversary. We have a VERY special project called FLYnode. Some call it a masternode, but it really is not. The difference is, there is no collateral needed. You simply have to hold your funds in your wallet and the flynode will choose at random which node to reward. There is nothing to setup , or collateralize, just have your wallet open. We have a very respected dev named Griffith working on the project, but his time is limited. This will be a one of a kind unique project that has never been done before. The min Flycoin to hold is 500. Holding 500 fly will get you 5% of the pos node reward.  This maxes out at 9500 fly coins to get 50% of the node reward, should the node choose you. I will gladly pay for your time. Fly is a great coin, because it is highly inflationary controlled using many different methods. There is just over 220,000 coins total after 1 year. In a standard masternode system, those coins being held do not stake, which is no issue for PoW coins,
however for a PoS coin, this would normally decrease the amount of staking coins and decrease the network difficulty, thereby weakening your PoS Security.

However with FlyNode, there would be no decrease in network difficulty and in fact since these nodes will be running ~24x7, should cause an increase in your PoS Security.  

For a PoS coin Flynode design would be better than the old masternode design, from a security standpoint.

Here are more specific details:

Its not exactly a masternode as funds do not have to be locked away. Simply hold your balance in your wallet.
Flynode will choose random nodes for each block to reward to (Much the way Dash does)
Your balance will not affect your chances of being chosen or not. Everyone has the same chance.
The minimum to get a node is simply having a balance of 500 fly or more. Its automatic.  You wont need to lock, or collateralize in anyway.
500 fly will pay you 5% of the block reward, should you be chosen for that block.

Each additional 200 fly will reward you 1% more if the flynode chooses you.
The max reward is 50% of the block. To get this much would require you to hold 9500 fly.
Even if you have multiple addresses, our flynode system rewards you based on your entire balance from ALL addresses!!
The superblocks probability has already been raised 4x, and will probably be raised more.
Superblocks will play more of a role now than they ever have. Because for example if someone hits a superblock for say 50x , and it rewards 100 fly, and lets say based on your balance you get 20% of that, youll get 20 fly reward. Ill keep increasing the superblock probability until they become very common, as this will play a major role for much higher rewards.
POS is not much of a factor anymore.
Please take a look and see what you can do?

https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/Flycoin

Our Ann is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

This project will set a new standard of "masternodes", and will be copied many times.

Please help us with this project. I will gladly pay you. Fly is an established coin for over a year and is rock solid at 50,000 sats at 35% POS per year.

We actually do work for the community also, but its more based on simply wallet compiling for all platforms including Android and Rasberry Pi, and custom graphics, as seen in this post.

We also do custom UI work and custom graphics. This is my other coin XDE2. The UI is completely written from scratch. So I dont want to highjack the thread, but I dont see a conflict of interest.

Respectfully.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 08:27:58 AM

O.K.
here is my take,  just one point: Each and every project i am in is and has always been open source, so we agree with that.
But if we my work together (i would be excited) our agreement should allow some negotiations in  private, because investments are part of the plan
and not every investor likes to be part of a public show. My Idea is not a small piece of work, but some kind of bigger project and therefore,
its planned with the approach of paying you and running the project together as equal partners (sorry for the slightly twisted english).

There are two sources to find out, whats my plan:

1) http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org
(download the paper)

2) as i didn't find someone to engage yet i began to move and this is my first take after some research:

Social integrated IOT Payment Pipeline

While having tryed to find developers, to engage for "Federated Blockchain", i already worked on a "Plan B" to achieve
my goals. Now i have discovered and tested the tools, that are enabling me, to get it done. I am a fan of doing big thing
in  steps, by achieving a first function and then to use it, to leverage the next step.

Thats the context, to see this initiative. Its an approach to rethink payment gateways with ioT, socialmedia and a transitional aproach to old school finance in mind.

Now some words to what i am intending to build and which technologie to use.

In the coming years there will be a point, where we will not differntiate among ioT, apps or even users any more.
There will be just command~, data~ and validation pipes with endpoints and everything will just be an app.

For the first step, i would like to build a payment gateway provider with ioT standart compliant servicebus, social media~, app-chains~ and third-party (payment providers, APIs ...) integration.
(They will per dedault integrate into each other anyway in the coming years).

My technology of choise will be the frameworks around

lavarel (base framework)
socialite (connectors to social media and third party payment processors)
cachier (billing, accounting and payment)
passport (service bus enabled oauth authentification and login compatibility)
scout (ioT and servicebus enabled search and indexing)
envoy (ioT, rfc, rdp and more commandline servicebus)
Eloquent (relationships of endpoints)
echo (broadcasting channel enabled websocket extention)
redis (database environment)
lumen (database abstraction and caching)

I already played around with these packages quite successfully and think, its a matter of one/two month,
to refresh my skills, i haven't used for over ten years now. I may be even faster, if i manage to get some help or advise,
possibly from chris.

3) and here is how i think about exclusiveness of features:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg16373633#msg16373633

I hope i was able to draw a vision that excites all of you in the same way as it excites me. I am looking forward, to see a collaboration, that does not only technological, but also from the human standpoint will lead a path into the future.

have fun,
Matthas
(Europecoin)

okbaby123

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:30:30 AM

Seems good
buxlover (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:17:53 AM

snip`~

Something big and already half the way, sorry i can't take it up
snip`~

Your codes are in bash and cpp. Am not comfortable with both, But I'll give it a try and don't rely on me

snip`~

Am not interested in writing a bot for other forums

snip`~
I was interested in your code but response fro you was not convincing that you require that for the next step of your progress

Zohaib_Ali

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:57:20 PM

Good to see that someone is offering his services here for nice purposes, Can you please tell me what logic is used for a website in which people will be paid for posting contents? Basically revenue sharing.
PriyankBafna

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:05:21 PM

I have SendBit.co.in and ReceiveBit.co.in domain name if you want this to develop for making people life easy with bitcoin I will ready to lease it.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 04:27:09 PM

snip`~

Something big and already half the way, sorry i can't take it up
snip`~

Your codes are in bash and cpp. Am not comfortable with both, But I'll give it a try and don't rely on me

snip`~

Am not interested in writing a bot for other forums

snip`~
I was interested in your code but response fro you was not convincing that you require that for the next step of your progress

thank you for having looked into it

have fun
Matthias Smiley

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:01:30 PM

You doing a great work.

Gratz.

Smiley

All the best

impresionesmline

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:41:24 AM

Could you do a wrapper for this api in pure javascript ( without jquery ) ?

https://btc-e.com/api/3/docs

Thanks
Coding Enthusiast
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 2783

Bitcoin and C♯ Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 12:21:46 PM

Thanks

are these helpful:
https://btc-e.com/api/documentation >>> http://pastebin.com/jyd9tACF
https://github.com/ltoinel/BtceClientApi

Projects List+Suggestion box
Donate: 1Q9s or bc1q
|
|
|
FinderOuter(0.19.1)Ann-git
Denovo(0.7.0)Ann-git
Bitcoin.Net(0.26.0)Ann-git
|
|
|
BitcoinTransactionTool(0.11.0)Ann-git
WatchOnlyBitcoinWallet(3.2.1)Ann-git
SharpPusher(0.12.0)Ann-git
buxlover (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:33:11 PM

He asked JavaScript but the link you've given is wrapper in Java. They're completely different, anyway Thanks Grin for helping people out

Thanks

It can be done, It's just API which give application/json output. We can get result using ajax call using XmlHttpRequest. I need more information on why you need the script and where you are going to implement the script?

Coding Enthusiast
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 2783

Bitcoin and C♯ Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 12:56:30 PM

He asked JavaScript but the link you've given is wrapper in Java. They're completely different, anyway Thanks Grin for helping people out

To be honest I do not know the difference, I think I should look it up  Embarrassed

Projects List+Suggestion box
Donate: 1Q9s or bc1q
|
|
|
FinderOuter(0.19.1)Ann-git
Denovo(0.7.0)Ann-git
Bitcoin.Net(0.26.0)Ann-git
|
|
|
BitcoinTransactionTool(0.11.0)Ann-git
WatchOnlyBitcoinWallet(3.2.1)Ann-git
SharpPusher(0.12.0)Ann-git
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:02:50 AM

I'm thinking of a Python application for downloading files from Mediafire given a list of download links. I found their SDK here. This probably won't take a long time to make but I'm clueless when it comes to SDK Integration Tongue. I hope you could help me out.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: