Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1BTC Casascius Silver Round /w Gold B - GOLD HEART ERROR COIN - VERY RARE!  (Read 6840 times)
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:17:25 AM

Lol. Good luck picking up a "regular" Casascius 1 BTC Silver Gilt for 1.5, let alone a graded coin or one with this controversial error.

After seeing your bids and comments on bitmarkets coins recently, I'm starting to get the feeling that you're purposely trolling.. Roll Eyes Either that, or you just don't follow the market. Yes, the prices of coins are down lately - but I'm still waiting to see a Casascius 1 BTC Silver Gilt go for less than 2 BTC on the forum.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 01:54:01 AM

Lol. Good luck picking up a "regular" Casascius 1 BTC Silver Gilt for 1.5, let alone a graded coin or one with this controversial error.

After seeing your bids and comments on bitmarkets coins recently, I'm starting to get the feeling that you're purposely trolling.. Roll Eyes Either that, or you just don't follow the market. Yes, the prices of coins are down lately - but I'm still waiting to see a Casascius 1 BTC Silver Gilt go for less than 2 BTC on the forum.

I love how you take the time to read my posts to come to the conclusion that im trolling. What's even funnier is how I am the only one really bidding on any of his coins. So how about you put your money where your mouth is and make a bid.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 05:49:33 AM

After seeing your bids and comments on bitmarkets coins recently, I'm starting to get the feeling that you're purposely trolling.. Roll Eyes Either that, or you just don't follow the market. Yes, the prices of coins are down lately - but I'm still waiting to see a Casascius 1 BTC Silver Gilt go for less than 2 BTC on the forum.

I love how you take the time to read my posts to come to the conclusion that im trolling. What's even funnier is how I am the only one really bidding on any of his coins. So how about you put your money where your mouth is and make a bid.

1.5 is a joke which is why I am ignoring your 'bid'. I already received 3 PMs with offers. Top one was for 4BTC but couldn't reach agreement. I think 4.5BTC is a very fair price. Without the error 2-2.5 is fair, I feel the unique error adds a solid 2. Anyway, I'm in no rush to sell.

Oh and there is nothing uncooler than making an offer only to retract it later with an even lower and insulting offer.
Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:30:49 PM

I am not going to derail bitmarkets thread further, so this will be my last comment to you. Have a good look at my trading history, along with my payment address which has remained static for the last 2 months, and you will find that I have done trades that total way over 100 BTC in just a couple months. I have no interest in these coins at these prices, which is why I won't bother giving bitmarket an offer which would come across as lowballing. That said, I am prepared to offer 15 BTC for the Casascius 10 BTC coin, which is more than you did - and this is an offer I would honor. I am also prepared to offer 2.8 BTC for this specific coin. So, if you are going to try and be a smart ass, do a little research next time.

@bitmarket.io - apologies for derailing your thread. I will leave now Wink

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:58:18 AM

Zepher I see your 2.8. I will go 2.9
Sourgummies

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:52:22 PM

1.5 is a joke which is why I am ignoring your 'bid'. I already received 3 PMs with offers. Top one was for 4BTC but couldn't reach agreement. I think 4.5BTC is a very fair price. Without the error 2-2.5 is fair, I feel the unique error adds a solid 2. Anyway, I'm in no rush to sell.

Oh and there is nothing uncooler than making an offer only to retract it later with an even lower and insulting offer.

Im sorry you feel insulted about my offers. Im insulted that your titles read "Very Rare" and "highly desired" yet your items have been for sale for years without any action.

So clearly highly desired and very rare are insulting terms to me because you are trying to take advantage of those who know no better.

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:58:46 PM

We're dealing with lots of money here. These coins are held by early investors or bought up by wealthy investors. And there aren't many of those. If you can't fork out the asking price then it obviously isn't for you.
Sourgummies

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:11:53 PM

We're dealing with lots of money here. These coins are held by early investors or bought up by wealthy investors. And there aren't many of those. If you can't fork out the asking price then it obviously isn't for you.

Well then it seems like its only for you because for years you have had them for sale and no one has bought them. Not one of the Early investors, not one whale not anyone. So either this forum is full of broke people, which I doubt or your asking price is not even close to reality.

Humm... I wonder which of the two scenarios happen to be the case.

Huh
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 09:21:57 PM

Well then it seems like its only for you because for years you have had them for sale and no one has bought them. Not one of the Early investors, not one whale not anyone. So either this forum is full of broke people, which I doubt or your asking price is not even close to reality.

Huh

If you're not interested then why are you here? You're not just irritating me and polluting my listing but other members as well.

Negative feedback for trolling.
Sourgummies

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:53:29 AM

Huh

If you're not interested then why are you here? You're not just irritating me and polluting my listing but other members as well.

Negative feedback for trolling.

If anything you should be happy for the free bumps and if I was just trolling would I be making $1000+ offers. I think not. If you think im trolling accept my offer for either coin and set up the escrow. Then we'll see what's what.
Sourgummies

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:31:22 PM

LOL, what a little punk you are. You gave me bad feedback for bidding on your coins. I'll repay the favor and I'll continue to stop by to remind people how you have been trying to sell your coins for years and that they should only be paying a small amount above face value because..... Supply and demand.

You have no demand for your coins therefore they are way over priced.

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 11:39:46 PM

LOL, what a little punk you are. You gave me bad feedback for bidding on your coins. I'll repay the favor and I'll continue to stop by to remind people how you have been trying to sell your coins for years and that they should only be paying a small amount above face value because..... Supply and demand.

You have no demand for your coins therefore they are way over priced.

You need help. Start here: https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help/
Sourgummies

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:44:12 PM

Smiley Ok im the mental one!! I got cha. Im not the one who keeps bumping his thread hoping to catch a fish when the market has been telling him for years that there is no fish to be caught. I think repeating the same action and expecting a different result is a mental disorder. So who's the one who really needs mental help here?

Why dont you use that site you linked to look it up.

I think its called insanity.

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:58:33 PM

I'll go to 2.95 Tongue

monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:05:51 PM

I'll go to 2.95 Tongue

Bitmarket is starting to get tempted  Grin
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 07:47:27 PM

I'll go to 2.95 Tongue

Bitmarket is starting to get tempted  Grin

Soooo close! Tongue
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:33:15 AM

At this point a reverse auction starting at 4.5 and dropping by .05 per day might not be a bad idea Tongue

Zepher
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:50:41 PM

Okay, how about 2.999BTC? Tongue

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary