Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1BTC Casascius Silver Round /w Gold B - GOLD HEART ERROR COIN - VERY RARE!  (Read 6840 times)
gmpoizon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 08:25:34 PM

bump
Still interested in the coin we just haven't spoken yet!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 07:32:08 AM

1.5 final offer. Take it or leave it.
gmpoizon

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:01:28 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 10:03:07 PM by gmpoizon

1.5 final offer. Take it or leave it.

I bet he's out partying for the new year haha I will be soon too Tongue
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

bump
AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

I'll trade you an ungraded gilt 1.0 without a hideous splotch for your "heart error" straight up Tongue
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 11:39:32 AM

I'll trade you an ungraded gilt 1.0 without a hideous splotch for your "heart error" straight up Tongue
no can do :/
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Gold Heart Error???

Hahahaha.....  If anyone wants to send me their Cas. coin, I will make a nice little gold heart on it free of charge. Tongue

I even got the "good" gold pen

I remember when he got that coin a few years back and will say that splotch is legit. I have no proof that it shipped that way, but he messaged me on IRC asking if I had ever seen such a thing. I get why people are skeptical, but I believe him about the "heart"
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:47:53 PM

no can do :/

Still trying to contact you my man! You must be a busy dude! Haha.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

1.65 btc.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

Gold Heart Error???

Hahahaha.....  If anyone wants to send me their Cas. coin, I will make a nice little gold heart on it free of charge. Tongue

I even got the "good" gold pen

Your an idiot
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 12:40:45 AM

bump
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:46:23 AM

Still no takers on the VERY RARE coin. Something must be wrong here. Maybe its your asking price jackass.
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:01:20 AM

Still no takers on the VERY RARE coin. Something must be wrong here. Maybe its your asking price jackass.
You must have not been around long enough to know that bitmarket will sit on his prices and coins for years at a time, I think his last 10BTC coin took like a year to sell, but it did sell.

Sourgummies

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:05:38 AM

You must have not been around long enough to know that bitmarket will sit on his prices and coins for years at a time, I think his last 10BTC coin took like a year to sell, but it did sell.

That's cool with me. The longer he waits the lower the premium will get btc wise because if we know anything its that btc will continue to go up.
Why do you think he's been sitting on this coin for 2 years trying to sell and with no one buying it? His asking price is not even close to being reasonable.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 03:16:44 AM

That's cool with me. The longer he waits the lower the premium will get btc wise because if we know anything its that btc will continue to go up.
Why do you think he's been sitting on this coin for 2 years trying to sell and with no one buying it? His asking price is not even close to being reasonable.

Why are you so interested about my life?
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:47:16 AM

He's not, he just wants to get his signature into as many places as possible so he can keep getting paid.

{ BitSpill }
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

He's not, he just wants to get his signature into as many places as possible so he can keep getting paid.

Yeah I need the 0.005 that bad even though im making 10+ btc offers on this guys coins. OKkkkkk.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

Yeah I need the 0.005 that bad even though im making 10+ btc offers on this guys coins. OKkkkkk.

None of your offers are accepted. I will NEVER sell you a coin.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:12:50 PM

None of your offers are accepted. I will NEVER sell you a coin.

Dont be so nieve. If I wanted to pay more I could just make a new account and buy from there but id never do that because I have balls and stand on my own two feet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: