Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1BTC Casascius Silver Round /w Gold B - GOLD HEART ERROR COIN - VERY RARE!  (Read 6840 times)
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:20:55 AM

Final offer and I should have my head examined for making it but I'll offer 2 Bitcoin, I'll pay the shipping too.

Do we have a deal?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 03:34:34 AM

Head examined indeed...how have offers for these coins fallen so low? Bitmarket.io needs to refuse this offer on principle and out of respect for the rest of us that own. A simple 2013 brass Casascius coin in "just off the roll" condition commands at least 2BTC (not much more but not a satoshi less for sure).

Why are people wasting time with these comical offers? All sales history goes against this talk!

Final offer and I should have my head examined for making it but I'll offer 2 Bitcoin, I'll pay the shipping too.

Do we have a deal?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:37:04 AM

Head examined indeed...how have offers for these coins fallen so low? Bitmarket.io needs to refuse this offer on principle and out of respect for the rest of us that own. A simple 2013 brass Casascius coin in "just off the roll" condition commands at least 2BTC (not much more but not a satoshi less for sure).

Why are people wasting time with these comical offers? All sales history goes against this talk!

Do we have a deal?

Dont get mad. Cassicius himself never admitted to knowing about this coin and its highly likely that the op put the heart on himself.
And BTC value is rising so the btc preimum will start dropping.

Keeping this in mind I will still offer 2BTC for the coin.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
Vyrez

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:38:17 AM

1.5 final offer. Take it or leave it.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

I regret to inform you your offer is going to be left.

{ BitSpill }
dazedfool
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1127

derp

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:33:16 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 09:58:09 AM by dazedfool

I regret to inform you your offer is going to be left.

Man oh man... all these kids making joke offers... bitmarket.io, my friend, I am going to get down to brass tacks here. Serious shit. Real offers. No jokes. Grab on to those trousers and hike them up high.

1.1BTC. In real cash bits. Or bit cashes. That is a solid 10% over face value. WELL OVER market value. Best offer you will EVER receive. You know it. I know it. All those short-bus, special-needs youths making offers before me know it.

I only ask a couple terms which I am sure you will agree to be completely reasonable. Just that you pay escrow, shipping, authentication fees, insurance, one weekend stay in Vegas, two hookers (I'm not greedy), an eightball, and provide at least one lunch. Italian submarine style sandwich and a diet coke would do just fine. Can't have too much sugar, I know you understand.

I'll let you think it over. Take your time and consider how this offer can completely change your life. Revolutionary even. WHOA SHIT, I THINK I JUST BLEW MY OWN MIND!  Shocked
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

Its way over market value and the best offer he will get.

dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:11:14 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

Mr Rosenthal, why are you always signing out? is this public radio? are you a ham operator? is that a final farewell until the inveritable next post? is it simply a tacky cliche? does it have any meaning? any reference to pop culture? anything?

i cannot help but feel it is little more than a repetitive pseudo-signature spam line with zero value beyond blatant intentional irritation intended.

my offer of 1.1 still stands with all provisions implied. trust my trust rating. it is green unlike some other (lesser) folks here. i will be so bold as to add one turkey sandwich to the pot. fresh carved, not deli mystery meat and with a choice of toppings
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:12:52 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

Mr Rosenthal, why are you always signing out? is this public radio? are you a ham operator? is that a final farewell until the inveritable next post? is it simply a tacky cliche? does it have any meaning? any reference to pop culture? anything?

i cannot help but feel it is little more than a repetitive pseudo-signature spam line with zero value beyond blatant intentional irritation intended.

my offer of 1.1 still stands with all provisions implied. trust my trust rating. it is green unlike some other (lesser) folks here. i will be so bold as to add one turkey sandwich to the pot. fresh carved, not deli mystery meat and with a choice of toppings

One word. Branding.

dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:19:07 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

One word. Branding.

Bold. I need a brand of sandwiches.

dazedfool italian-style submarine sandwiches signing out
Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

One word. Branding.

Now you're thinking.

I'll take two but hold the lettuce.

dazedfool
Legendary

derp

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:41:43 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

One word. Branding.

Now you're thinking.

Sold! No lettuce and double tomato. Please send 2BTC to 12J4cZNu22gBJ7qCYvUsRdtgn8sJBuKEhj

I'll post your sandwiches via mediamail, eta 5-21 days.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:57:25 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

One word. Branding.

Now you're thinking.

Sold! No lettuce and double tomato. Please send 2BTC to 12J4cZNu22gBJ7qCYvUsRdtgn8sJBuKEhj

BTC on the way, keep checking for them.

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:57:47 AM

Im still offering 2 BTC

One word. Branding.

Now you're thinking.

BTC on the way, keep checking for them.

What about cheese?
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

bump
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:11:16 AM

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

bitmarket signing out.

bitmarket is the Nate Diaz of bitcointalk  Grin

Bump on this coin - Man can ask what the fuck he likes for it - thats how pricing works. Market value is another thing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 06:47:49 AM

bump
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 07:08:31 PM

bump
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:11:35 AM

bump
Bitcoincollector1234

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:09:18 PM

Ok Bitmarket.io.
I want both the 10btc Gilt and this 1 Btc silver round.
I am willing to pay 18.5 bitcoins for the two.
We use SebastianJu or another escrow who is reliable.

Only catch is that you must accept payment in STRATIS.
No compromising on that bit.
Let me know
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: