Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does experience matter in gambling?  (Read 39707 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:22:43 AM

experience at poker games is very important but at dice games roulette lottery is not need an experience
because that games is only need big lucky, exoerience is also needed but lucky is more important
yes just like many people says experience not really matter in gambling but sometimes experience also necessary to playing cards such as poker and for me currently experience only small part from my gambling activities because it doesn't working good always to my gambling results

well its really game of chances and fun whether you have a good experience but if luck still not in your side chances to lose are still big, as we do gambling we should find our edge even its just a small one better to try your chances and use your experience to get some basis and try to find
some luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:28:35 AM

experience at poker games is very important but at dice games roulette lottery is not need an experience
because that games is only need big lucky, exoerience is also needed but lucky is more important
yes just like many people says experience not really matter in gambling but sometimes experience also necessary to playing cards such as poker and for me currently experience only small part from my gambling activities because it doesn't working good always to my gambling results

Experience is important if you are playing versus another player, you need to have many strategies. A experienced gambler can sometimes see what other players are planning on the game with just looking at the way they react and move their cards.

But in other gambling games/luck based games, experience does not matter as you are playing against the machine and the future of your bets depends on it.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:34:52 AM

Experience is important if you are playing versus another player, you need to have many strategies. A experienced gambler can sometimes see what other players are planning on the game with just looking at the way they react and move their cards.

But in other gambling games/luck based games, experience does not matter as you are playing against the machine and the future of your bets depends on it.
Indeed, If you're playing poker you will need a experience but how about in sports betting against some users you will need also a experience or not? The sportsbet itself I think needs also a experience.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:18:09 AM

Indeed, If you're playing poker you will need a experience but how about in sports betting against some users you will need also a experience or not? The sportsbet itself I think needs also a experience.
Yes it is because experience is your best teacher. Therefore it is a matter of chance of winning in the game no matter what happen if you have strategy and you win in the game and if you have experience you win also in the game. And if you know how to playsafe you will win in the game also a matter of luck and destiny.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:54:56 AM

Yes it is because experience is your best teacher. Therefore it is a matter of chance of winning in the game no matter what happen if you have strategy and you win in the game and if you have experience you win also in the game. And if you know how to playsafe you will win in the game also a matter of luck and destiny.
Taht's right. I think the best thing experience can teach us when it comrs to gambling is how and when to play it safe. Losing money is a given. Whether we like it or not we will lose money every now and then. Experience will teach is how to minimize those losses and how to place bets smartly. This i think applies to any gambling game, even those that are primarily based on luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

Dice and roulette? No you wont need experience there.
You will just have to know the game and you got a lot of money.
Unlike poker where you could start low and some little skills could get you to the top.
Here in dice you would need a lot for you to really say you won the game.
Doubling it up once you lose or making the bet a lot more than what you lose is the key for me. But as I said you would need a lot of capital.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:54:19 PM

Unlike poker where you could start low and some little skills could get you to the top.
Doubling it up once you lose or making the bet a lot more than what you lose is the key for me. But as I said you would need a lot of capital.

You need 'experience' to play poker? thats is just weird, almost everyone know how to play poker and even if you dont then it will only take you couple of hours to actually understand how it works. It doesnt matter how skilled you are in poker as in the end it will rely on your luck as well. Pro poker players cant win forever no matter how many experience that they have
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:57:19 PM

You need 'experience' to play poker? thats is just weird, almost everyone know how to play poker and even if you dont then it will only take you couple of hours to actually understand how it works. It doesnt matter how skilled you are in poker as in the end it will rely on your luck as well. Pro poker players cant win forever no matter how many experience that they have

Actually it's an advantage, but not a guarantee of winning... While your opponent was so stress about their strategy, compared to you who have experience, you are only doing what you already know... You may not win, but for sure, you will not be stressed while playing against a non experienced gambler, and you are always challenged playing with other pros...  Smiley
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

Yup experience really matters with a game of chance. Next thread.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

If you don't have any experience, you can't play the game because you need to understand the gameplay before you able to play.
But there are some people that bet although they still noob but they can win big ( it's small chance to happen )
Some of gambling don't need to have experience once you tried it like me when i was a newbie and trying to gambling my money and i visit one of the best gambling i know. I don't read the mechanics and other things i just follow others and i just tried it by my self and figure it out just understand how the game works and everything will fine at the end.
You learned strategies from other players, and you implement it in your play it works fine am I right? On which game you played? Becasue usually the strategies will work only once or twice and if we use other strategies there is guaranteed to win our bet. But you made it it's great. You are not experienced, but you are too much intelligent so you don't need the experience to play gambling.
This is important if you think that you can do that then implement on your self but if you think thats bad that you are going to sacrifice something part on your life then maybe do not try it. Learning from another player is the most important thing.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

Experience does not matter in gambling and in fact experience gives even more loss compared to a new gambler in my opinion as you can see that when a gambler is new he/she wins a lot while with time in long term they always loose.

If you talking about game such a dice, that probably happens because he/she (newbie) have more luck.

It's different story if that newbie haven't experience playing game such a poker, sportbetting which the game required skill and experience too.

we need experience before we could be a pro gamblers because with experience, we can learn many thing that we know like if we are in one situations and we already seen this, we can make fast solution so if something bad is happen, we have another way to cover it and if we have loss, our loses its not too much and we can continue the games.
so you think experience help you out to control the situation? how can it affected to the outcome of your bet? no, nothing? of course it's nothing to do with experience when it comes to gambling everything are uncertain, i admit an experience might help a little bit but it's not necessary to have it to get started.

There are actually 2 experienced people in terms of gambling - 1 is the type of addicted to gambling and has been gambling for a longer period of time and the number 2 is the once equipped with strategies and skilled. Call the latter as professional gambler. Now, who do you think will win most and has the edge? Now, is it safe that experienced is a big factor to gambling? The answer is qualified no. Because not all experienced gamblers are professional gamblers.
so you think a professional gambler are not addicted? i think everyone who gamble for long time enough could considered as addicted. and i believe that even a professional gambler have a problem with stopping to gamble itself. they are too loving gamble to leave it as they know how the feeling make money easily through a fun way . experience in gambling just a plus value.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

Yes ,it will give you an advantage in some games you played ,well not all games need experience but your knowledge in experience playing you can do some adjustments ,like OP said about dice it is advanatage because you will know some betting styles how it works in such a small or big betting in order for you to win.

I think advantages dont really work on online dice games and in any other sites, it is all random, so most likely it will be an experience to do something like stopping and continuing your gambling when you are winning or losing.
And the truth, I think the more you know about strategies the more you lose especially when someone is using a strategy like martingale as a newbie or new to that strategy.
any strategy won't change anything in the end. you have to accept the fact that nobody become successful once they are experienced anough in gambling , it is rare happened and not worth for you to expect something like that.

it is required sometimes to have a lot of experience but not really important.

Lets accept the fact that gambling depends mostly on luck. Strategies or techniques won't work in it, and if it works, I am sure that it's called cheat. Experience in gambling also doesn't matter, it just makes an experienced player at ease when playing, while the newbie feels nervous as they have no experience what's going to happen after each game.  Smiley
Although luck is one of the most important factor of our life and I totally believe on luck.
But still I will like to say that in some gambling games if you have some experience and skill with good knowledge then you can change your result in your favour. And in such gambling game experience is too much important.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 02:04:08 AM

Yes ,it will give you an advantage in some games you played ,well not all games need experience but your knowledge in experience playing you can do some adjustments ,like OP said about dice it is advanatage because you will know some betting styles how it works in such a small or big betting in order for you to win.

I think advantages dont really work on online dice games and in any other sites, it is all random, so most likely it will be an experience to do something like stopping and continuing your gambling when you are winning or losing.
And the truth, I think the more you know about strategies the more you lose especially when someone is using a strategy like martingale as a newbie or new to that strategy.
any strategy won't change anything in the end. you have to accept the fact that nobody become successful once they are experienced anough in gambling , it is rare happened and not worth for you to expect something like that.

Lets accept the fact that gambling depends mostly on luck. Strategies or techniques won't work in it, and if it works, I am sure that it's called cheat. Experience in gambling also doesn't matter, it just makes an experienced player at ease when playing, while the newbie feels nervous as they have no experience what's going to happen after each game.  Smiley
Although luck is one of the most important factor of our life and I totally believe on luck.
But still I will like to say that in some gambling games if you have some experience and skill with good knowledge then you can change your result in your favour. And in such gambling game experience is too much important.
Skills will give you the advantage to win but your skills must be improved from time to time as gambling sites do also protect their business to remain profitable. I as a gambler also look for many ways to improve my skills in sports handicapping but seems like it's not easy to do.
The time when I think I have found a good method but I was surprised it's just for temporary and I begin to lose again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:51:04 AM

It will always be a big help for us and if you are already an experienced gambler you really have a set of mind on what is the best thing to do when you are into such situations. Like if you are already losing a lot of bitcoins but you want to recover it, you know what to do and that is not by being not panicking at all.
Your experience  enable you to take the right decision on right time.
While gambling for a long time you become able to know all the thin in gambling, therefore it become easy for you to understand the entire situation and take the right decision. I think experience make man perfect.

But we need to choose the right gambling type to make use of maximum from my gambling. Because all gambling are not using our experiences in same level.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 04:35:28 AM

It will always be a big help for us and if you are already an experienced gambler you really have a set of mind on what is the best thing to do when you are into such situations. Like if you are already losing a lot of bitcoins but you want to recover it, you know what to do and that is not by being not panicking at all.
While gambling for a long time you become able to know all the thin in gambling, therefore it become easy for you to understand the entire situation and take the right decision. I think experience make man perfect.

But we need to choose the right gambling type to make use of maximum from my gambling. Because all gambling are not using our experiences in same level.

Yeah I agree, it is rare to find comments that is as senseful as this.  This is what others never think.  That experience is needed to asses the who picture of an event.  A newbie will never tell what will happen if he do certain stuff while in the middle of a game, while an experienced gambler will always know the risk and result if ever the strategy works or fail.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

I love sports betting especially football when I gamble sport I was very upset if the team that has a big chance to win ended with a crushing defeat like PSG vs Barcelona = 4 - 0 for PSG
Yeah I was surprised by that score as well, I watched the game and I could not believe my eyes PSG is a good team but it did not cross my mind Barcelona could lose a game in that manner, in a way it remind me of the game Germany vs Brazil in the world cup where Germany won 7-1.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:36:23 AM

I love sports betting especially football when I gamble sport I was very upset if the team that has a big chance to win ended with a crushing defeat like PSG vs Barcelona = 4 - 0 for PSG
Yeah I was surprised by that score as well, I watched the game and I could not believe my eyes PSG is a good team but it did not cross my mind Barcelona could lose a game in that manner, in a way it remind me of the game Germany vs Brazil in the world cup where Germany won 7-1.
That is why football is unpredictable and that is why it always attracts and it is the king of all sports. Everyone loves football because it is more interesting and more awesome than other sports. You can never know what happens there. Do you remember the night in Istanbul? Liverpool won the cup in the most outstanding situation. Well, keep betting in sport and who know, you may be rich in the future

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:25:28 AM

As you said experience make a man perfect, I also agree on it. Because in sports betting usually we take decision on our experience or skills wise. In sports we learn from our mistakes and in this way, we gain experience and it really make help to win. But mostly different games are here where we don't need experience, even we play it 100 times, but our experience useless like in dice.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 05:34:34 PM

i guess the game are like poker and sportsbetting right? both games claimed for some people as the games of skill and experience , i don't know if it was true or not but yes for me playing poker really important to have something like experience , it helps you to deal with the atmosphere.

poker table always full of tricks and without having experience i think you will have big chance to lost.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:38:10 AM

On my experience,i know little bit  about  the roulette game.the  game have some classic and modern variations. i wrote below variations on my blog read it.
classic variations:
the three classic variations of the game: European Roulette ,
French Roulette , and American Roulette. The first two are almost identical if we disregard the differences in the table layout and the fact that French Roulette has an additional rule that returns half of your losing even-money bet in case the ball lands on zero. As far as the differences with American Roulette, this game has often been referred to as double zero roulette. You’ll be able to soon learn more about all the aspects that differentiate these three main roulette types on the dedicated pages we’re currently preparing.
In the dedicated classic roulette version articles, you’ll learn that the seemingly superficial differences between the three main game types are of great importance. They, in fact, impact the house edge and, therefore, picking the right roulette game might make a difference for the final result of your gaming session. Furthermore, the differences in the table layout bring you some additional betting opportunities which might help you apply the strategy you’ve chosen more efficiently.

modern variations:
While you can encounter the three classic variations of roulette at land-based casinos as well as at virtual ones, the more innovative variants are exclusively found on the Internet. By innovative we mean roulette variants that have different betting options, layouts, settings and graphical appearance compared to the three classic ones. Here are some examples for such games:
Mini Roulette
Marvel Roulette
Multi-Wheel roulette
Immersive Roulette
Video Roulette
NewAR Roulette
Key Bet Roulette
Monopoly Roulette
Pinball Roulette
Ra Roulette
Double Ball Roulette
Premium Roulette Pro
Premium European Roulette
Premium French Roulette
3D Roulette
Jackpot Roulette
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: