Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does experience matter in gambling?  (Read 39707 times)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

Experience does matter a lot because with experience you'll know whether to risk big or risk small, experience in gambling to me is everything because your understanding of a particular game helps you make the correct decisions that at least gives you a better chance against the house.
This might be true in sports betting but in other gambling experience will not matter all you will need is luck.

There is nothing like correct decisions in gambling, if you get lucky than you can even win with big bet size and if you are not lucky enough than you can loss even if you gamble with small bet size.
Experience is very helpful in sport betting to win the betting, but not for other games, that's right. I think the experience will only help us in other games just about money management. When do we allow to place bets with large amount and when with small amount.

Experience can be a useful tool for all types of gambling, even for our daily lives, experience is very useful. But, that experience is not all about how we play, the strategies and the techniques, it is also all about how we manage our loses, how we take losses and how we deal with the worst situations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:06:54 PM

I believe that it is not necessary to have experience for gambling, because most of the victory is based only on luck and it can not be made permanent earnings.

Maybe experience doesn't matter in all games but this is true nobody can give us guarantee of winning. But in some format of gambling experience could change the whole game result like poker and sports betting also rely of our experience but luck is most important for all games.
mafgwaf@gmail.com

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

Experience is very important but I think also depend on what game, maybe if it is just based on luck and you just play with a small amount I think you should nothing to worry about your loses. Maybe if you are a real gambler and you wanted to win huge amount so you really need to spent more money/bitcoin then you really need a good experience for you to handle loses.

It may be important at some point but it wont really help you to win. If you actually think like this and could write like this then you are going to try and prove it, the fact that you didnt try it only means that you are not convinced as well that it will really help you to win the game, isnt it right?
It cannot help you to win but at least you've try and experience to play in gambling so that in the next time around you want to play you already know how to do it or to handle it.
Knowing what to do and what should be avoided must be the first step toward profit making. If it is true then we can never claim that experiences does not matter in gambling. You may user your experience in some where for some reasons which may help you to avoid some big losses.

I always value experiences because that is the thing you could never buy anywhere. Your experience is your biggest asset. But applying your experience is up to you. If you are not capable of making use of your experiences then you could never find success anywhere.
That's true, I also value experiences, because experience cannot never steal by anyone, and we are the one who have learned from that experiences. And for me experience in gambling really matters especially when we wanted to play again again atleast we know how it works and for the next time around we can do better than before.
I agree , experience is very valuable and needed in gambling. Because if you dont have a experience you will be shocked if you lose a money from the game . If your experience you will expect it and some problems like having a technical error you will be relaxed at that time because you know it is a error. But if you dont have experience , I think most of the person will panic. So experience is very important

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:49:26 PM

I believe that it is not necessary to have experience for gambling, because most of the victory is based only on luck and it can not be made permanent earnings.

Maybe experience doesn't matter in all games but this is true nobody can give us guarantee of winning. But in some format of gambling experience could change the whole game result like poker and sports betting also rely of our experience but luck is most important for all games.
yes that is right that experience does not matter in some gambling games for example if we talk about dice games or we speak about lottery  where we do not need for our experience and skill. while in sports gambling like cricket matches, football matches, horse trading or motor racing we need to have good experience and skill in such gambling and must also have good knowledge about such games.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:36:55 PM

Not all there are some few games that experience really matter like playing poker games and other card games if you don't know that game are you really wanted to risk your money for experience of course yes as long as we can play and enjoyed the entire game we earn experience there. I should say all type of gambling is need to have an luck because gambing is designed for people to have luck when there are actually playing. Maybe those dice game slot machine and mine sweeper don't really needs an experience.
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:42:49 PM

Quote from: molsewid link=topic=1635743.msg20290454#msig20290454 date=1500669415

Not all there are some few games that experience really matter like playing poker games and other card games if you don't know that game are you really wanted to risk your money for experience of course yes as long as we can play and enjoyed the entire game we earn experience there. I should say all type of gambling is need to have an luck because gambing is designed for people to have luck when there are actually playing. Maybe those dice game slot machine and mine sweeper don't really needs an experience.

Whenever we have chance of winning, you can not talk of experience. When you mention a chance, it means it is a probability, therefore you are not guaranteed to win.  Gambling is a game of chance which means it depends on the probability of an event happening. Therefore, when you gamble, expect to lose or win, but in most cases-you will lose.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

I agree with you that gambling game is a thing that does not require experience. The result of the gambling game is strongly influenced by a luck, so whatever we do if without any luck we can not expect anything. We can only pray that luck always accompanies every action we take.

In some gambling game yes! experience does not matter, but if comes to poker experience does matter! and also having
experience in gambling games also helps you manage your bankroll and place bets more cautiously than having
no experience at all.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:51:54 PM

I agree with you that gambling game is a thing that does not require experience. The result of the gambling game is strongly influenced by a luck, so whatever we do if without any luck we can not expect anything. We can only pray that luck always accompanies every action we take.

In some gambling game yes! experience does not matter, but if comes to poker experience does matter! and also having
experience in gambling games also helps you manage your bankroll and place bets more cautiously than having
no experience at all.
yes that is right that in some gambling game experience does not matter like to dice games but in some game your experience your gambling skill, analysis and knowledge play too much important role in gambling, for example in sports game we need to study about the teams and the players individually about their strong as well as weak points and through this way we can show good result in sports gambling.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:10:48 AM

no experience at all.

In some gambling games but sometimes we dont need that because all we need is bankroll to play and  knowing when is the right time to stop. If we are lucky then that is a bonus for us to gamble but in the end all we need is the right time to stop because we could have win and withdraw small amount of money
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 12:19:18 AM

no experience at all.

In some gambling games but sometimes we dont need that because all we need is bankroll to play and  knowing when is the right time to stop. If we are lucky then that is a bonus for us to gamble but in the end all we need is the right time to stop because we could have win and withdraw small amount of money
That's why we need to deposit first and understand how we are going to play it and possibly make a profit on it. It's the right time to stop if you made a profit already, the thing is, don't get greedy. We should know that you are going to be positive all in all so that you can earn more than you should. Something like that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:52:40 AM

it is indeed necessary for certain games that proven work for you to start a career in gambling seriously . a lot of poker player have play professionally and earn profit so steady , i think they are playing with experiences .

that is very helpful for them to know which one make a blooper for example.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:42:34 AM

That depends a lot on the game. If the game is purely luck based, then the only way in which experience would matter would be knowing when to stop and not risking more money than you can afford to lose.
If the game can be played with strategy, by reading the other players' psychological reactions or trains of thought, or with "counting cards" types of moves, then experience starts playing an immense role and will make the difference between winning and losing.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:23:31 AM

That depends a lot on the game. If the game is purely luck based, then the only way in which experience would matter would be knowing when to stop and not risking more money than you can afford to lose.
If the game can be played with strategy, by reading the other players' psychological reactions or trains of thought, or with "counting cards" types of moves, then experience starts playing an immense role and will make the difference between winning and losing.
It may have an effect on both luck based and skill based games though. Experienced players make less mistakes than those that doesn't have much experience yet. It also is a big factor in terms of self control since an experience gambler would already have known the consequences of the decisions he will make. Lessons have been learned and they're probably better decision makers if they're doing it for a long time now

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:31:11 AM

I dont think that there is a game that is only based on luck .Every play that you made you gain experience and that experience if you apply some of your realization it will work . I example  the slot game which based on uck so your experience will have a use because you already know that there is no stratedgy that will allow you to win on that .Its a simple expereinces but a lot of learnings that teaches us.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:38:19 AM

I think that experience about what risks to take in certain situations and when to avoid doing stupid stuff is very important i gambling. The more you play, the more you will get to know the game and find out when to do take action.
Not that's not the case. A user will surely gamble again if he is in a loss. So when he get's profit he gets excited and keeps on building his losses. The actually experienced gamblers are those who stop at right time. But those experienced ones are too rare.
You have a point there, professional gamblers always gamble when they have the advantage and they do not use their emotion
when making a decision, typical gamblers does, that's why we lose most of the time.
Yup if you have experience you may when to stop or when to close down like for me i started with 0.1 btc but ended up at 0.03 i knew i won't be able to get my initial bankroll but didn't give me up and used all small strategies here and there and finally cashed out with 0.05 which was any day better than losing the whole 0.1 btc
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:50:44 AM

I dont think that there is a game that is only based on luck .Every play that you made you gain experience and that experience if you apply some of your realization it will work . I example  the slot game which based on uck so your experience will have a use because you already know that there is no stratedgy that will allow you to win on that .Its a simple expereinces but a lot of learnings that teaches us.
But I do not think we can rely on our luck in games like dice games. I do not think any experience will help us in dice games. Because I think we are 100% dependent on luck.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:05:55 AM

Yup if you have experience you may when to stop or when to close down like for me i started with 0.1 btc but ended up at 0.03 i knew i won't be able to get my initial bankroll but didn't give me up and used all small strategies here and there and finally cashed out with 0.05 which was any day better than losing the whole 0.1 btc
And how did experience help you?
Lets do math:

Deposit:      0.1BTC
Withdrawal: 0.05BTC
Overall: -0.05BTC lost

Now please, show me where is experience in that.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

And how did experience help you?
Lets do math:

Deposit:      0.1BTC
Withdrawal: 0.05BTC
Overall: -0.05BTC lost

Now please, show me where is experience in that.
Experience doesn't have any role in the winning. Experience gives you the learning about the different techniques that can be used to avoid loss. Other than that with gambling experience helps with the money management. There are users who win big through luck, but due to lack of money managing skills loss everything in the consecutive games. This is the role of good experience in gambling from my knowledge.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

^^^^^
Excuse me, but this guy claims he stopped because of experience.
His deposit was 0.1btc. His balance dropped to 0.03 - and still he continued to gamble.
He could lose all but he was lucky and didn't lose all, he cashed out half of his deposit, I don't see how experience helped him.

Experience gives you the learning about the different techniques that can be used to avoid loss
What techniques? Name one.
Other than that with gambling experience helps with the money management
Not in EV- games.
There are users who win big through luck, but due to lack of money managing skills loss everything in the consecutive games
Greed not money managing skills.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:55:59 AM

Experience doesn't have any role in the winning. Experience gives you the learning about the different techniques that can be used to avoid loss. Other than that with gambling experience helps with the money management. There are users who win big through luck, but due to lack of money managing skills loss everything in the consecutive games. This is the role of good experience in gambling from my knowledge.

Why would you need experience in gambling to help you to manage your money? you can get it somewhere else aside from gambling. You dont need to manage your money in a gambling site because all your money should be either gone or you are going to get some money. Some people just dont get this thing right
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: