Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes in trading that lead to loss of money  (Read 16902 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.
We can avoid mistakes if we have good plan. Planning serves us base or guidelines for us to become successful. We can create wise decision if we have great plan. You should do a good plan before you will go in the trading world.
In addition to that, good plan starts from having enough knowledge and for us to have a knowledge we have to be at least focus here and devote ourselves in our goals in life, yes we may suffer from losing money but what matters is how we are going to go up again and make some other moves for us to become successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I made a lot of mistakes that made me lose a lot of money before and my common mistake was being FOMO everytime there is coin that is having a big pump I buy right a way even if its on peak because I don't want to lose that opportunity of having profit but it turns the other way round so I panic and sell my coin cheaper. I learned my lessons and did not do it again.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.

My mistake was not to sell some of my coins when their price was so high. I was hoping the market would continue to grow.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

For me the most wrong decision i've made in trading is to buy in the high value. And then later on it fall down and never recover. It leads me to loss my capital, but now Im still that coin hoping for it to regain its past price so that I could get back my loss capital.hopefully it will happen so that I could exchange it to local rate.
I sell my neo at cheap and that is the mistake that i have done. It is not really a full mistake, more like a greedy move or the doubtful guy back then. I thought that was the price I am comfortable with so I withdrew then it grows more. Thinking it will go up again i bought a lot of it. Then  It goes down like hell. My heart melted but it was a good lesson to be learned.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

For me the most wrong decision i've made in trading is to buy in the high value. And then later on it fall down and never recover. It leads me to loss my capital, but now Im still that coin hoping for it to regain its past price so that I could get back my loss capital.hopefully it will happen so that I could exchange it to local rate.

Same mistake i made in the beginning of my trading career. I used to get panic seeing price down and the fear of loss make me sell early and sometimes even in loss. As time passed, i realized that fear is the hurdle in trading and once overcome that we can make much greater profits in trading.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

Big mistake when you become greedy to earn more. You can't lose until you sale your coin in lose. Best thing is take out your investment & play with your profit.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

Yes, my story I repeat my mistake again and again because it was carried away emotionally and sell it cheaply, if I sell it now maybe I get rich. Wait for the right moment to sell and keep update news.
You know what there is a saying related to this, don’t let your emotions control you or you will be destroyed. This is not only in business things rather in family matters and every sort of decision making, if these situations are accompanied with emotions, you will never focus on your objectives. You will be ruined by temporary wishes and will lose the long lasting advantages and benefits.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

That's why every beginners should learn with little investment when they are firstly starting trading because it shouldn't harm or damage your financial crises. In this way you will learn trading on your own.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

The worst mistake that i do in my trading experiences is when im getting greed when using margin trading i get a profit about x20 - x30 using margin trading on poloniex when xrp and str are in the bull run my 0.08Btc turned into 4Btc just within a few months but im so greedy that's why i margin more coins to get more profit but my mistake are i didn't close my position early so when str and xrp gets dumped i lost about 50% of my profits but it's not so bad because still i have a good profit so i learned a lesson when you're in trading don't put all of your capital into 1 - 2 coins.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

I think the biggest mistake in trading would be not removing your coins at the right time. What i do is sell bitcoin at high price and buy alts and wait for them to get pumped but what most people do is they don't remove their money and be like it will increase more and more but then the time to sell runs out and we sometimes end up getting a loss
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

One experience I had one time was with very weak internet connection. It was terrible that I lost 2/3 of my portfolio that day because of slow internet. I fill in for stop loss but the stop loss failed to register because of the speed of the internet connection and I left hoping that the stop loss is in place. If you are contemplating trading after your asset the next should be a good internet source.
EtherATM

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

I agree with you to a certain extent. To speak frankly, I suppose that trading require us a lot of different thing to do or face with. You have to be more patient to do good in trading. Especially, in trading experience and skill are both important. If you have two these factor, you can have opportunity to get a big profits from trading. Maybe you have to spend much of your time and money to build your own experience and your skill. Most importantly, you must learn and read a lot currently to get knowledge to analyze the market in good way. In totally, in anyway when you decide to trade you have to accept the loss.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

I think the best way is learn from your mistakes, like what did you do wrong in your TA so check it and correct yourself and add a cutloss to lessen your losses in that trade.

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

I agree with you to a certain extent. To speak frankly, I suppose that trading require us a lot of different thing to do or face with. You have to be more patient to do good in trading. Especially, in trading experience and skill are both important. If you have two these factor, you can have opportunity to get a big profits from trading. Maybe you have to spend much of your time and money to build your own experience and your skill. Most importantly, you must learn and read a lot currently to get knowledge to analyze the market in good way. In totally, in anyway when you decide to trade you have to accept the loss.
There is no perfect in trading but one thing is for sure, it will be a big loss in your life if you have not made trading a try, so for us to be able to not to do any mistakes in our life don't do trading at all, but it will be your biggest mistake of not trying it as trading has been one way to become rich and joining campaigns are just the bonus thing.
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Do not trade with borrowed money.
Do not enter the market never, from the fact that you just have nothing to do.
Control your emotions. Discipline and patience!
Before entering the market decide how much you are willing to lose. If not solved – don't enter, you definitely will lose everything.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

If you limit yourself in trading, it doesn't just helps you to target your expected profit you assume but it is used to protect a trader's captial also. We all know that trading with cryptocurrency coin or altcoin is risky since it volitile. But there will be also a good effect if you will limit yourself in doing trading, a risk can be prevented to harm a trader. So there will be an advantage or disadvantage if you will do in trading.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

That's why every beginners should learn with little investment when they are firstly starting trading because it shouldn't harm or damage your financial crises. In this way you will learn trading on your own.
Well that is the reality in doing trading, we should be ready to face a loss of money when we entered the wolrd of trading, and for me doing some mistakes in trading is normal so we should be more smarter here in trading so we should not loss a big ammount of money.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

If you limit yourself in trading, it doesn't just helps you to target your expected profit you assume but it is used to protect a trader's captial also. We all know that trading with cryptocurrency coin or altcoin is risky since it volitile. But there will be also a good effect if you will limit yourself in doing trading, a risk can be prevented to harm a trader. So there will be an advantage or disadvantage if you will do in trading.

Good money management would really be always suggested when it comes on trading because this will really help out a certain trader to limit loss and this thing should really be always on mind when we do make trades. Always limit loss and we can do this by our own experience and skills by a short period of time and mistakes do commonly happen which we should take this and learn from it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:40 PM

We can avoid mistakes if we have good plan. Planning serves us base or guidelines for us to become successful. We can create wise decision if we have great plan. You should do a good plan before you will go in the trading world.

I agree, Trading is all about deep thinking, you are putting your money at risk every time you are buying tokens, you don't know what would happen whether you will lose profits or make profits after a months or a year, it depends. The mostly common mistake the everyone are doing every single time is "Panic Selling", they are selling their coins just because of a sudden huge drop because they get scared so easy of losing more.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I will not tell my story, but I will say one thing: Bessistemnost. Most novice traders do not have a trading system, without which a good result in trading can not be achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: