Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:12:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes in trading that lead to loss of money  (Read 16902 times)
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

Joining some groups in telegram and blindly follow the signals they are saying. I thought I found a good group and I don't have to do an analysis because someone would do it for me and I would just follow their suggestions but it turns out they are just collaborating with other admins to dump on their members. They would schedule a time to announce a coin and when that time comes, all other members would race in buying those coins and then being dumped on. Joining pump and dump would just make you lose money. It is better to trade on your own and make your own research and analysis.
Do not worry if you make mistakes in trading. All I can sure you are that some advice that will help you through the day when you make mistakes. Actually I do not really know about trading and I'm also not too interested in trading. But I can give some advice for you to learn and more spirit in trading. Why do many people do trading? That's because trading is one of the best ways to earn money via the internet. Many people start their success through trading. I suggest you to do trading if you like the challenges, analysis, research, and currency predictions. Because trading can make us rich. It's just that you have to learn earnestly. Usually you are required to buy and sell at the right time. Do not sell when the price is down or have not risen. That is all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.
Knowledge is really important for us to avoid loss of money in trading. If we have a lot of knowledge, for sure we can do wise decision and lead us to become successful trader. We should find a way to increase our knowledge.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.
Knowledge is really important for us to avoid loss of money in trading. If we have a lot of knowledge, for sure we can do wise decision and lead us to become successful trader. We should find a way to increase our knowledge.
Yes you are correct that knowledge is very important in this cryptocurrency world, the reason why many people becoming successful is because they have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I am always studying different techniques and strategies about trading for me to increase my knowledge.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

Mistakes can sometimes improve our personality and our emotions. I committed many mistakes in the trading world, I lose some of my money because of the trading but for me it is normal. I can use the mistakes that I committed to improve my trading skills.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

My main problem so far was greed . In some cases ( like NAUT ) i trippled my money and yet didn't sell untill small profit . So far i'm doing great , have trippled my bankroll in some months . If i can solve the greed problem though my graph will skyrocket .

Haha. That's true. It happened to me. I saw my investments skyrocketed 3x to 10x oh my because of greed, I also do not sell until I settled only for 15%. Well, at least I learned a lot that greed has no place in trading.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

When I first entry BTC before BCC fork, all learning place was youtube. Some negativity make's fear I sale my all BTC . BTC go super high & also I miss my Free BCC. It's biggest & first mistake. But I must say that youtuber say sorry for that & gave advice that help us to recover loss.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

Joining some groups in telegram and blindly follow the signals they are saying. I thought I found a good group and I don't have to do an analysis because someone would do it for me and I would just follow their suggestions but it turns out they are just collaborating with other admins to dump on their members. They would schedule a time to announce a coin and when that time comes, all other members would race in buying those coins and then being dumped on. Joining pump and dump would just make you lose money. It is better to trade on your own and make your own research and analysis. Do not ask anyone about what to coin to buy because most likely they would suggest a coin they already bought so that the price would go up.
Yes it is also my mistake that I have been join in the group on which I hoping that it can help me to trade but, this group guided me to losses in order for them to gain. I strongly agree to make our own research and studies so that we can develop our skills in trading and we are not depend to the people that can be possibly manipulating the market by making a group.
That's why users are easy to panic because they follow what some users say. whereas not necessarily they say it correctly. maybe they have a covert purpose to make a dump for example. make it your reference only dude. do not make user speculation as your choice. if you do not want to lose in trading then you must be smart in research and it requires knowledge, skills, and experience.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

if you're ready to hold a bitcoin or altcoin or tokens you will never lose trading and you will not lose money as long as you do not panic and always remember you need to hold to and wait for your profit to earn.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

When I first entry BTC before BCC fork, all learning place was youtube. Some negativity make's fear I sale my all BTC . BTC go super high & also I miss my Free BCC. It's biggest & first mistake. But I must say that youtuber say sorry for that & gave advice that help us to recover loss.
Its only okay because you are in the method of learning and that meant to happen in some instances you experienced the mistakes that a trader could know and to that experienced adjustment and a lesson to the next trade that you will do.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
LakSC

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

We learn from out mistake from past trades.Sometimes FUD also can cause of panic selling and lead for losing our money.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

We should know how we will control emotions because emotions is a great factor of losing our money. We can avoid to do mistakes if we are always calm and we can control our emotions. We should always be positive when we are trading cryptocurrencies.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

There are many mistakes in trading but the most important I included in this list:
1. Letting Losses Mount
2. Failure to Implement Stop-Loss Orders
3. Not Having a Trading Plan or Sticking to One
4. Averaging Down (or Up) to Redeem a Losing Position
5. Trading Too Frequently
6. Following the Herd
7. Shirking Homework
8. Trading Multiple Markets
9. Overconfidence or Hubris
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

We should know how we will control emotions because emotions is a great factor of losing our money. We can avoid to do mistakes if we are always calm and we can control our emotions. We should always be positive when we are trading cryptocurrencies.

Calm or not, we can't avoid losing once in a while in our trades. Its sonething that can't be helped and is already a part of trading. Being steady is to have a clear mind when that loss happens so the decisions you'll make isn't based on how you're feeling after it. As a newbie its not easy and its likely that your emotions will play a big part in your trades but in time, you'll learn to control it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
raperinoa

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

like most of newbies
1 send coin to wrong address
2 buy high sell low

i think i`ll keep on eye on scam coins and wallet the`re scarry not to mention when stranger gives"links" this is very dangerous

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

Do not regret all of the mistakes that we committed because I know that we learned a lot of knowledge about the mistakes that we committed. We can use the mistakes that we committed in order to become knowledgeable trader.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

like most of newbies
1 send coin to wrong address
2 buy high sell low

i think i`ll keep on eye on scam coins and wallet the`re scarry not to mention when stranger gives"links" this is very dangerous

Apart from these reasons, one of the most important and most common reason which makes you suffer in the world of trading is losing the control over your emotions at tough times and above especially at the time when there is panic situation around.

Other than this, having little knowledge also results in making wrong decision which then result in loss of money. You need to be extra careful while you are into trading.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

I loss my money in trading through letting my self and emotion ruins my plan,  i lost it because of panic in selling to it, because those coin is dumping already but at the other day,  it has been pumped again, so if i were you, try not to go with your emotion. Analyze well and look well the chart.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Do not afraid to commit mistakes because mistakes are one of the way for us to increase our knowledge. Mistakes also can be the key for us to become successful person. Committing mistakes is part of our life.

tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

For me the most wrong decision i've made in trading is to buy in the high value. And then later on it fall down and never recover. It leads me to loss my capital, but now Im still that coin hoping for it to regain its past price so that I could get back my loss capital.hopefully it will happen so that I could exchange it to local rate.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:34:33 PM

We can avoid mistakes if we have good plan. Planning serves us base or guidelines for us to become successful. We can create wise decision if we have great plan. You should do a good plan before you will go in the trading world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: