Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ICONOMI / ICN shares  (Read 23042 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:14:44 AM

Selling also my fb and twitter bounty for 0.0004BTC each i have 562 ICN in total. Pm me for those who interested open for escrow.
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:08:27 AM

Selling bounty account.

8504.99 ICN. PM me with offer.

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:51:24 AM

I want to buy ICNOMI Token for 20K satoshi. my budget is 1.5BTC.. anyone agree. can PM me.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:07:36 AM

what's a good price for this

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:29:04 AM

ICO price approx 21k satoshi, for now if you want to buy you can buy from user who sell their ICO account, cause the token not distributed yet, what i have read on ICONOMI thread they say today will start the distribution, maybe any member who got ICN from bounty want to sell under ICO price to you
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3264

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:47:26 AM

ICO price approx 21k satoshi, for now if you want to buy you can buy from user who sell their ICO account, cause the token not distributed yet, what i have read on ICONOMI thread they say today will start the distribution, maybe any member who got ICN from bounty want to sell under ICO price to you

where did you found this price 21k satoshi for ICO? I see there https://liqui.io/ 30k is price. where is the right information?
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 09:57:13 AM

where did you found this price 21k satoshi for ICO? I see there https://liqui.io/ 30k is price. where is the right information?
thanks

IOU is also a form of market price for ICN. So ICN is up quite a bit already

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 10:15:20 AM

thanks
The ICO price was around of 21900 satoshi (total money supply raised /85 mio ICN )

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:43:16 AM

Another one week to wait the ICN Tokens. I think having this will make the ICN price raise.

I will sell my ICN token if 1 ICN is equal to 0.001 BTC Cheesy ICN to the Moon!
altseeker

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:52:41 AM

Another one week to wait the ICN Tokens. I think having this will make the ICN price raise.

If anyone here willing to pay up to that price why not. I would be happy to sell my ICN at .00075.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 12:20:57 PM

To many people support the ICO so ithink 0.001 is possible but no One knows if it's really happen. Maybe it will honestly I want to sell mine @ high price if possible.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:40:47 PM

I am buying ICN shares at 14 cents a piece, escrow will be used, if any fee, it will be on me.

Buying 43,500  ICN shares for 10 btc.

Please message me.

Thanks.

Your price per 1 ICN (0.00022988505) is almost the exact rate as it was on the ICO.
So I doubt people will sell for the same rate without any profit.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:17:36 PM

To many people support the ICO so ithink 0.001 is possible but no One knows if it's really happen. Maybe it will honestly I want to sell mine @ high price if possible.
It's going to take quite some time for ICN to even reach the 0.0005 mark, which is probably near or around where I'll sell my ICN. It's definitely got potential, and the fact that dividends will be recieved makes it more likely to be held rather than sold immediately after the coin is launched. IOU price is not a good way to look at the price of the coin accurately at all; in most cases, dumping brings the price down almost instantaneously.

That said, I am selling around 2350 ICN for 0.000425 BTC each. PM me for details.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:45:35 AM

It's going to take quite some time for ICN to even reach the 0.0005 mark, which is probably near or around where I'll sell my ICN. It's definitely got potential, and the fact that dividends will be recieved makes it more likely to be held rather than sold immediately after the coin is launched. IOU price is not a good way to look at the price of the coin accurately at all; in most cases, dumping brings the price down almost instantaneously.

That said, I am selling around 2350 ICN for 0.000425 BTC each. PM me for details.

Better  to hold  you  ICN  a little longer and wait for  reputable exchanges  for it to be listed for sure investors on ICO would surely gained profit  but it really depends on a person on when  is the right time  to sold  his ICN coins. FOr now  im  holding a  little bit more hence i got  this from bounty.
oksana28

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:32:15 AM

Selling 21,000 ICN @ 0.0003BTC each, so total sums to be: 6.3BTC
ICN account will be handovered to you , you can set your own 2FA.

currently i am out of town , so will not be able to reply pm.
regards,
James

Offer still available!
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:45:17 AM

Selling my 3,001 ICN @ 0.00027BTC each, so the total sums to be: 0.8BTC
ICN account will be handovered to you and you can set it your own 2FA.

PM me if you're interested! :-)

arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 10:47:32 AM

Better  to hold  you  ICN  a little longer and wait for  reputable exchanges  for it to be listed for sure investors on ICO would surely gained profit  but it really depends on a person on when  is the right time  to sold  his ICN coins. FOr now  im  holding a  little bit more hence i got  this from bounty.

Yeah its better to hold longer our ICN since im surely this coin will be pump up since this coin is known and been long wait for traders to be added on exchangers, and surely those who choose to hold their ICN will gain more profit, but for now i think the addition on exchanger will be delayed since their are existinh problem to ethereum network that needed to be resolve immediately.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:16:06 PM

Yeah its better to hold longer our ICN since im surely this coin will be pump up since this coin is known and been long wait for traders to be added on exchangers, and surely those who choose to hold their ICN will gain more profit, but for now i think the addition on exchanger will be delayed since their are existinh problem to ethereum network that needed to be resolve immediately.

I think it also depends from being one of the ICN, if they are so sure towards growth that could give a positive impact to them then what you say it is likely true. Because everyone would prefer doing or looking for healthy profits on cryptocurrency and does not give bad impact
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:57:59 AM

Anyone who wants to buy my ICN? I have 744 ICN im willing to sell it at 50k sats each. I will give my account , I invested on that account
ICN investment + bounty
Im willing to use escrow , you pick Cheesy pm me Cheesy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████