Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying ICONOMI / ICN shares  (Read 23039 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:41:57 AM

My price just went up, now I only sell $0.7 per ICN because it's a freaking investment platform where you receive weekly extra money on your investment called dividends, so with an ICO of $11 million bucks in a community of penny earners and traders, practically ICN is gold for me right now Smiley

🖤😏

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:49:41 AM

Guys I still have my ICN token..fell free let me know what yoir offer for my ICN

You have PM

yeah i see let me check my PM
liqui

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:56:52 AM

OKAY GUYS HERE'S the DEAL ON ESCROW IF YOU WANT: (From Jani)

It works like this:
- you find buyer or seller finds buyer. I don't do anything here. Matchmaking is not an option.

Then both mail me to this email with ":  (jani@iconomi.net) "email should be between all of us" Do not contact seperate, no time for matchmaker service. (edited by request.)
- seller's email on ico.iconomi.net (mailing needs to be from that email)
- seller needs to tell amount of ICN on his/her account
- buyer sends btc/eth/lsk address
- which email buyer wants to have for this account (we're swapping full accounts only to emails previously not on ico.iconomi.net - technical reasons)

I confirm that account has that amount. And send my address (btc/eth/lsk). Then:
- buyer sends btc/eth/lsk to my address
- within a day I exchange account, send an email to the buyer to confirm
- after buyer confirmation i send whatever I received
--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

If someone want to move their ICN tokens to Liqui - contact Iconomi team. We are open for cooperation.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:15:32 PM

Liquo for the win! Bump the ICN Token. hahaha

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
johnny85

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:19:42 PM

It works like this:
- you find buyer or seller finds buyer. I don't do anything here. Matchmaking is not an option.

Then both mail me to this email with ":  (jani@iconomi.net) "email should be between all of us" Do not contact seperate, no time for matchmaker service. (edited by request.)
- which email buyer wants to have for this account (we're swapping full accounts only to emails previously not on ico.iconomi.net - technical reasons)

I confirm that account has that amount. And send my address (btc/eth/lsk). Then:
--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

If someone want to move their ICN tokens to Liqui - contact Iconomi team. We are open for cooperation.

Will not happen. The whole reason ICONOMI is delaying token distribution is because they want everybody to receive their tokens simultaneously. So without a delay caused by the DDoS attack on the ETH network.
becauseI

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:22:38 PM

It works like this:

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

Will not happen. The whole reason ICONOMI is delaying token distribution is because they want everybody to receive their tokens simultaneously. So without a delay caused by the DDoS attack on the ETH network.

Its allready happened newby. 135k ICN´s are allready on Liqui

johnny85

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:25:47 PM

It works like this:

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

Those are not transfered from ICO to exchange, noob/troll.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:42:45 PM

It works like this:

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

The topic  is subjective, some people don't like their money tied down that long and some will even manage 30% if there offer is real, I have seen some offering some token at 18ksat which is quite low when compared to the ICO price.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:44:03 PM

It works like this:

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

...IOUs not ICNs
becauseI

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

It works like this:

--
Jani Valjavec
Co-founder & CTO

Hello to all.

...IOUs not ICNs

you know what IOU is? you change you IOU´´s in ICN 1:1 on release day

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:35:59 PM

I have got some 500+ ICN in my ICO account and my offer is 0.001 btc, if any one is interested can contact me through PM and ICONOMI itself is offering the escrow so now their wont be any problem in dealing.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:29:49 PM

S> ICN token for 40k Sats per token pm me we will used ICONOMI as escrow if you offer lower than this well i will passed on that offer, and if you interested just send me a pm and will contact you immediately.

th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:28:47 PM

Selling ICN token for 40k Satochis each, pm if you are interested,we can use escrow if you want!

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 06:36:56 PM

buying ICN for 22k sat each. total 1btc budget.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
JamesSany

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:39:12 PM

please report every double post sell/buy orders
Too many spammer and fake offers in this thread.I have 976.45 ICN for sell.looking for offers through pm only.official iconomi escrow will be used.
Thank you.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:40:04 PM

I joined in their signature bounty and didn't know how much worth the ICN, i have 1,786.70 ICN in total, make me offers!
liqui

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:17:59 PM

MrPresident

Activity: 630

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:50:57 PM

looks like step 1 and 2 contain the same step. Don't bother Jani unless you have a single email containing ALL the information. He does not want bothered with multiple emails for a single account swap, and it need be the ENTIRE account.

Once you do this, your tokens are owned by Liqui, and we ofc have no credentials on them, and they reside in Russia, where they banned Bitcoin.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
liqui

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:09:00 PM

looks like step 1 and 2 contain the same step. Don't bother Jani unless you have a single email containing ALL the information. He does not want bothered with multiple emails for a single account swap, and it need be the ENTIRE account.

Once you do this, your tokens are owned by Liqui, and we ofc have no credentials on them, and they reside in Russia, where they banned Bitcoin.

You are wrong.

Firstly it is needed unique email for every deal - "we're swapping full accounts only to emails previously not on ico.iconomi.net - technical reasons".

And secondly we are from Ukraine, not Russia.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:04:36 PM

is it possible for Jani to create a new ico account for the buyer and so he can also send the ICN to this buyer's account?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: